PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Ultimate Game Card (HELP!)

GigaTomboy
06-25-2011, 03:20 PM
So I decided that I wanted a Dragon. I went to Wal Mart, and bought a 20$ UGC (Ultimate Game Card.)

I go home, and pull up their website- Mabi is on the list- no problems here. I went ahead to the Mabi website. Ultimate Game Card is one of the options, but sadly... only the 10$ and 30$ options. I did my research, and went ahead and found out that I can use the 10$ option, and redeemed 10,000 worth of NX.
But now I'm stuck, for the life of me, I can't find ANY options that will allow me to use the remainder of my UGC! I should still have 10$ worth of NX left on the card- but it won't let me use the rest. I can't find any help online... at least- that works!

Has anyone else had this problem? And if so, how to use the rest of my UGC!?

Cathaoir
06-25-2011, 04:15 PM
26 views? Not even one reply? Please. (Yes, I'm double-posting.)

Some people might not know? Nor have they had that problem. I personally never use UGC. In my point of view, it looks like you're SOL about the rest of the value. That's just what I think, since you wanted an answer. I don't know if I'm right or not, since I have never had this kind of problem before.

Zack
06-25-2011, 04:24 PM
Does your Ultimate Game Card have non USD money on it? (Canadian?)

Claudia
06-25-2011, 04:37 PM
Didn't know Nexon accepted UGC's.

But, if you're Canadian, from what I remember, you can't fully redeem a $20 UGC because you're charged a tax that comes FROM the $20 on the UGC. Canadian players couldn't get 20k NX because ~$1.20 was taken out of the $20 value of the card to complete the transaction.
At least, this is how it worked/works for Audition.

May not be the same problem since I don't know if you live in Canada.

TA
06-25-2011, 04:39 PM
GigaTomboy, please try to avoid double posting in the future. I understand you may become frustrated because you're having a problem and nobody has replied with an answer for you, but give it some time. If nobody answers, then it's likely nobody has the answer, especially with so many views. Trust me, people don't intentionally not reply just to spite you.

As for your question, I'd suggest contacting Nexon Support if you can't find the solution on your own (and nobody gives you one). As incompetent as they may seem sometimes, perhaps they can assist you, if all else fails.

Hitaki
06-25-2011, 04:42 PM
Er, didn't Nexon drop support for Ultimate Game Cards a long time ago?

Claudia
06-25-2011, 04:48 PM

That's what I was under the impression of; I can't remember ever having the option for an UGC.

I'm probably not aware of it because even where I live [middle of nowhere], we have NX cards and worst case scenario, PayByCash.

GigaTomboy
06-25-2011, 04:55 PM
I'm not in Canada. According to the UGC website- I should still be able to redeem it. From what I gathered via google-hunting, it's possible... I just haven't figured out how. The UGC option is located in PayByCash.

Thanks to anyone who tried to help... I'm kinda bummed right now. I want that dragon so badly.

TA
06-25-2011, 05:25 PM
Can you perhaps try just repeating the same process? It may charge like a credit card and you likely have another $10 left on it.

Taycat
06-25-2011, 05:26 PM
go through the process again and you will have your other 10k
it's what i had to do

GigaTomboy
06-25-2011, 05:39 PM
I tried already..... several times... but hey- they say third time's the charm, right?

EDIT: Meh, it says "This card has already been redeemed."

Taycat
06-25-2011, 05:40 PM
yeah, bro, sorry you're having trouble.

GigaTomboy
06-25-2011, 05:46 PM
Sigh

Hopefully either Nexon, or Ultimate Game card will take pity on me and give me my NX... I'm just sitting here in a little puddle of misery. UGC will never see any of my money again.

Still waiting for a reply to either of my tickets. I realize that I am having trouble because I redeemed my card before I made an account, and UGC doesn't realize that I still have leftover money, because there is no way to track it.

Royale
06-25-2011, 06:23 PM
theres a thread on nexon forums about this:
"Do not cash UGC right now... when Nexon redid there site... they did not add in the feature to let u redeem left over points from the cards....

i tryed to turn in a $20 card today... has use 10 as the divider... an now ive got $10 floating around in credit... unable to be spent untill nexon has fixed the issue...

also sendin a ticket about this problem results in auto close.... ive tryed to get a ticket in 3 times now... all others have been closed

TLDR... dont cash UGC u wont get all ur NX points "
http://forum.nexon.net/Mabinogi/forums/thread/7594259.aspx

Hanna
06-25-2011, 07:34 PM
nope they were going to but changed their minds
I use it with my survey sites

Justin1221
06-29-2011, 08:32 PM
Aw, that sucks. I was planning on getting a card myself, but mom got one for me since she wanted to repay me for helping out around the house so much. Only problem is, it's a UGC.

Now reading this topic, I'm wondering if I should wait and return the card (if possible) and get a Nexon card and just wait until Saturday and get one while shopping like I originally planned, or if I should take a risk.

Is there a way around the problem?

Saressa
04-01-2012, 02:58 AM
So I decided that I wanted a Dragon. I went to Wal Mart, and bought a 20$ UGC (Ultimate Game Card.)

I go home, and pull up their website- Mabi is on the list- no problems here. I went ahead to the Mabi website. Ultimate Game Card is one of the options, but sadly... only the 10$ and 30$ options. I did my research, and went ahead and found out that I can use the 10$ option, and redeemed 10,000 worth of NX.
But now I'm stuck, for the life of me, I can't find ANY options that will allow me to use the remainder of my UGC! I should still have 10$ worth of NX left on the card- but it won't let me use the rest. I can't find any help online... at least- that works!

Has anyone else had this problem? And if so, how to use the rest of my UGC!?

OK I figured out the answer to your question!!! What you were SUPPOSED to do (that they don't tell you!) is you have to register an account on ultimategamecard.com BEFORE redeeming your card on the PayByCash section. THEN once you redeem your card and put in the same email that you have registered to your UGC account, it will say that you already have an existing account. SO! What you then do is LOG INTO your UGC account (through mabi), allow them to use your UltimatePoints they have on there and BOOM! You have your NX. Then you just repeat the process of putting in your email (WITHOUT ENTERING IN A CODE ---> just press "Add Card", close the pop-up that comes up, and it will direct you to whatever UltimatePoints you have registered :p) and it will work again for the 2nd 10k NX!!!

I hope this helps for anyone with future purchases aaaand idk... maybe if you register an account now, put in the code you used to get the 10k beforehand, then it will register the other 10k? Idk, it's worth a shot. BEST OF LUCK!!! :)
:wink::whoops::skip::onionru::bye::bye::bye:

EndlessDreams
04-01-2012, 03:20 AM
This is an old thread, don't necropost.