PDA

View Full Version : If someone you hated died would you be happy?

Eyrion
06-28-2011, 02:57 AM
So if someone you hated died, would you sit back and laugh.. Maybe throw a party? Or would you be sad, or would you even care? Also if they said they would be happy if YOU died, and meant it, would you do the same?

Chillax
06-28-2011, 03:06 AM
I'd feel happy then regret it afterwards.

Sinned
06-28-2011, 03:10 AM
I'd be sad, everybody has to live their own miserable lives, why should they get the easy way out?

Eyrion
06-28-2011, 03:31 AM
I'd be sad, everybody has to live their own miserable lives, why should they get the easy way out?

Because if they take the easy way out then they won't get to go to Erinn with the rest of us. Wait... Was that a rhetorical question?

Brynn
06-28-2011, 03:32 AM
I would never wish that upon someone I didn't like.

I'd definitely be sad.

Shanghai
06-28-2011, 03:41 AM
I'd feel at least some remorse, maybe wonder why I hated the person, and why I never bothered to probably make up with that person(or at least get to a point where we don't hate each other), since I usually do. Forgive and forget...

Natural Harmonia Gropius
06-28-2011, 03:47 AM
on the outside, i would make it seem like i didnt care. on the inside, id be laughing histerically with an insane look on my imaginary face. i ponder the state of my sanity sometimes :what:.

Nakishu
06-28-2011, 03:50 AM
No, I wouldn't be happy.

Death is a terrible thing. Also it is very disrespectful to the family.

Drizzit
06-28-2011, 04:17 AM
I was happy when Bin Laden died. Does that count?

Medusa
06-28-2011, 04:46 AM
depends on how much i hate them. certain people i know deserve worse than death... to be honest i probably wouldn't care too much beyond the initial reaction.

Nintega
06-28-2011, 04:51 AM
I live with a person I hate that much. If he died, my life would only change for the better. So yeah, I'd be happy.

TA
06-28-2011, 05:03 AM
It depends how much I hated them and the nature of that hate.

Phunkie
06-28-2011, 08:51 AM
If it's a terrorist like Bin Laden or just a cruel, cruel person, I'd feel relieved.

Otherwise, if it's a silly high school classmate that I never liked, I wouldn't celebrate or anything. I think that'd be kinda silly.

Campylobacter jejuni
06-28-2011, 09:40 AM
Depends on the reason why. If I hated them for purely personal reasons, I'd be sad, if I hated them because I found their influence on society to be notably detrimental, I'd be very relieved. Not because they died of course, but because they couldn't directly exert their influence anymore. Just gotta hope they don't die a martyr's death or something follower-inspiring like that.

Mama
06-28-2011, 09:55 AM
Never hated anyone like that. I'd likely be completely indifferent.

I see death as a way out instead of a method of suffering. If I truly hated someone, death would be the last thing on the agenda.

♪★ Scandalous ☆ ♫
06-28-2011, 10:03 AM
Death wouldn't satisfy me.
I'd rather they live in misery for as long as possible.

Conor
06-28-2011, 10:17 AM
Depends. If I'm going to hate someone, it's going to be because they're a notoriously bad person who's committed an inconceivable amount of offenses towards others.
So chances are that if a infamous murderer or rapist or someone were to die, I'd probably be relieved if not happy like many others.

So0o I wouldn't be happy per se, more like relieved.

Hexed
06-28-2011, 11:42 AM
A lot of people might think they will, but they probably wont. A girl in my class died about a week ago, and only about 30 minutes before it happened, another girl was saying some really rude things to her and insulting the girl. Ever since she died, the girl that was bullying her has been going through a really tough time, and can't even live with herself because of what she said before the girl died.

Skye
06-28-2011, 11:53 AM
I think I'd probably be more like, "Sweet, finally." Then carry on with my life.

Cynic
06-28-2011, 11:57 AM
I would be ridiculously happy! Like, buy a plane ticket and go back to MN just to dance and piss on his grave happy. Even if I was dirt poor.
Personally I would rather kill him myself, but.. you know, him dead either way makes me a happy camper.

tl;dr; if someone pisses me off enough to hate them, you bet I'd laugh hysterically at their dead corpse. And probably mutilate it.

EndlessDreams
06-28-2011, 12:22 PM
Happy at first, and then eventually forget about that person. If the reverse happened, I wouldn't care... unless that person is out to murder me, which would be a different story.

Hitaki
06-28-2011, 12:23 PM
I'd be sad if they didn't die by my own hands.

Cynic
06-28-2011, 12:26 PM
I'd be sad if they didn't die by my own hands.

/High-five!

Jarvan IV
06-28-2011, 12:54 PM
secretly cheering my head "YESSSSS, YESSSS, YESSSHHHHHHH"

Schezo
06-28-2011, 12:58 PM
As much as I hold grudges, I always believe life is precious, so my answer would be mostly not.

Hanna
06-28-2011, 01:20 PM
on the outside, i would make it seem like i didnt care. on the inside, id be laughing histerically with an insane look on my imaginary face. i ponder the state of my sanity sometimes :what:.

this even if it's sarcasm

I'd act like I didn't give a **** but on the inside I'd be laughing my ass off.
This is assuming I truly hated this person.

Chiyuri
06-29-2011, 09:16 AM
One out of the way, only so many more.. it's a good thing but not really worth throwing a party for. It would be similar as to the feeling you get when you find a small penny on the ground and pick it up.

Natural Harmonia Gropius
06-29-2011, 09:27 AM
this even if it's sarcasm

I'd act like I didn't give a **** but on the inside I'd be laughing my ass off.
This is assuming I truly hated this person.

no sarcasm. im actually a very sick, twisted, sadistic person on the inside. i put on my glow stick halo and cardboard wings in public though.

Iyasenu
06-29-2011, 10:18 AM
oH THIS IS WEIRDLY FUNNY,
nOT THAT WHOLE, uH, soMEONE DYING THING, BUT THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF THIS tHREAD, }:o

wAIT, i MEAN,
iT'S FUNNY TO ME BECAUSE JUST A FEW HOURS AGO i WAS WATCHING A VIDEO OF fOAMY THE sQUIRREL ABOUT THIS TOPIC, SORT OF, }:o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN3fYng87SM

Natural Harmonia Gropius
06-29-2011, 10:21 AM
oH THIS IS WEIRDLY FUNNY,
nOT THAT WHOLE, uH, soMEONE DYING THING, BUT THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF THIS tHREAD, }:o

wAIT, i MEAN,
iT'S FUNNY TO ME BECAUSE JUST A FEW HOURS AGO i WAS WATCHING A VIDEO OF fOAMY THE sQUIRREL ABOUT THIS TOPIC, SORT OF, }:o

http://www.