Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Noob archers rafting

abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    22xx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Kugnae
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

Noob archers rafting

I HATE THEM SOOO GODAMN MUCH.

nexon should make it so that if they can't ohko the hobs, then the hobs will become more angry at those sticks and go super sayian or something and hit the nubs with over 9k dmg.

They ALWAYS mess up the hobgoblin alignment and make me use extra mana to unglitch them.

/rant.

edit1: people who don't really raft, get out.

*Squirt, Squirt* Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    kayate
    Total Level
    8xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Cooking
    Guild
    Club
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by abc33kr View Post
    I HATE THEM SOOO GODAMN MUCH.

nexon should make it so that if they can't ohko the hobs, then the hobs will become more angry at those sticks and go super sayian or something and hit the nubs with over 9k dmg.

They ALWAYS mess up the hobgoblin alignment and make me use extra mana to unglitch them.

/rant.

edit1: people who don't really raft, get out.
    that's why you solo

IceBlade has defeated the golden spiderling IceBlade's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Just ask.
    Total Level
    34xx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Cuchulainn
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    lol 100% agreed. I've been wanting to make a thread like this for a long time now.

abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    22xx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Kugnae
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by kayate View Post
    that's why you solo
    learn to understand posts.

nowadays NO serious rafters party unless they need to stockpile on low star items.

I was talking about rangers who go before me and ruin all the hobgolins.

Grandmaster Defenestrator Fracture the skillful Fracture the skillful Fracture the skillful Fracture the skillful Fracture the skillful Fracture the skillful Fracture's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Fracture
    Total Level
    24XX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Smithing
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Descar
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    Guild
    Crime Sorciere
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    The only time I mess up any hobgoblins is if I scatter a group with a Magnum and somehow don't manage to mop them up before I'm out of range. Rare, but it happens.

But yeah, if you're rafting for anything that's not like 1-5 stars, you go solo. Duo if it's not too high and you're REALLY good.

Another nuisance: People who think that rafting is only for thunder mages. While yes, it may sometimes mess you up, remember that it is not an archer's job to leave the mobs perfectly set up for you. We have no problem with scattered mobs, and it's not our fault if you do, since it's not just for mages.
    <C1> Glas: [x27] | Tabhartas + Esras: [x4] | Cromm Cruiach: [x11] <C1>
    <C2> Crumena: [x11] <C2>
    <C3> Claimh Solas: [x45] | Doppleganger: [x18] | Uroboros: [x19] | Nuadha: [x2] <C3>
    <C4> Grim Reaper: [x4] | Bran: [x5] |Lugh: [x0] | Elizabeth: [x2] <C4>

Manliest Man of Mabination

Master Archer ~~ Wise Blacksmith

hammer.
    Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Rafting isn't just for you. I like rafting, but don't like using wands, so I'm going to keep ranging. It's sweet, and it gets me a nice amount of exploration. If it bugs you that much, there are many channels. One is bound to not have a ranger right before you. I hate when people think they own an aspect of the game and post biased opinions based on that.

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    22xx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Kugnae
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelynn View Post
    Rafting isn't just for you. I like rafting, but don't like using wands, so I'm going to keep ranging. It's sweet, and it gets me a nice amount of exploration. If it bugs you that much, there are many channels. One is bound to not have a ranger right before you. I hate when people think they own an aspect of the game and post biased opinions based on that.
    Oh no, don't try to steer off the thread into nowhere.

I was annoyed by players who don't flush the toilet after they ****. It is godamn disgusting.
    *That analogy means I hate players who knock hobs out into nowhere and they don't clean up after themselves, thus becoming an annoyance to the whole community.

Rangers who can actually raft are okay cuz they actually clean up after themselves and they are even able to clean those areas not easily accessed by most people.

*Squirt, Squirt* Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    kayate
    Total Level
    8xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Cooking
    Guild
    Club
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelynn View Post
    I agree

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    22xx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Kugnae
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by kayate View Post
    I agree
    lol

Sucks at Life Andy-Buddy the adult Andy-Buddy the adult Andy-Buddy the adult Andy-Buddy's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Mysticbreath
    Total Level
    1XXX+
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Vahlse
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Lilyan
    Type
    Fiona
    Level
    Guild
    The Last Smile
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    I get what you mean.

Hopefully, Crash Shot will allow even noob rangers to wipe up, at least a bit.
    Steam: Andy-Buddy

Closed Thread