Remove this ad by logging in
She's one of those people who obsess over one thing and must see it resolved no matter what or it will eat her alive.
This usually means a lot of things.
1. When she's watching a tv show, and they just end at a cliffhanger, she will whine for hours about how its killing her to not know whats going to happen.
2. When she's anticipating (example) an email from the school about my college information, she will literally demand that I give her my email account, so she can sit in front of the computer and refresh it every 30 minutes even though it could come next week. This has led me to also hand over my bank account information, so she can see exactly where my money is going. I'm 20 years old.
3. "Later" is never an option for her. Its always "now".
And she's also got this obsession where she must always know exactly where I am and exactly what I am doing every hour I'm not under the same roof. Because she's unemployed, she's always sitting around at home, and just checks on me to see what I'm doing. If its the computer, she'll rage, pull the plug, and then hide it somewhere.
When we're away, all chaos goes on.
Today she had to go to california for a few days because my dad is currently there. She called me 8 times.
1. After I dropped her off, she called about 30 minutes later to see if I "got home safely".
2. An hour later she called to let me know she's on the plane to Denver.
3. Two hours later she called to let me know she's in Denver.
4. An hour later she called to let me know the plane for california arrived.
5. Thirty minutes later she called to let me know she's taking off for california.
6. Three hours later she called to let me know she's in california, and then gave me a bunch of chores to do over the phone.
7. She dialed thirty minutes later on "accident" and then wanted to make sure I was doing those chores.
8. She just called now to let me know she met up with my dad and are on their way to eat.
She will call me once she gets there to eat.
She will call me once she goes to my dad's place.
And she'll call me tomorrow morning to "remind me" to go to work, and then ask me to check my email for any news from that college. There probably won't be an email. She's going to tell me to call the school and demand I be informed of the status of the information I requested. And then she's going to call again to ask what they told me.
If I miss ANY of these calls for any reason, such as being in the shower for 20 minutes, I will have 30 missing calls on my phone with about 4 voice mails, each voice mail progressively getting angrier by the tone and eventually ending with her screaming and telling me I'm grounded for a month. "WHATS THE POINT OF HAVING A PHONE IF YOU DON'T PICK UP?! DO YOU WANT ME TO TAKE THAT THING AWAY?!"
Whats funny is, since 90% of my calls come straight from her, the only one who loses if my phone is taken away is her.
You can imagine how horrendous college was for me last year.
These ads help pay for mabination, get rid of them by donating
I would snap...
Why haven't you?
I HAVE MORE YOUTUBE MONEY THAN GOD
My little brother was like that when I first went away to college; obsessively calling. People thought I had a boyfriend back home, but not quite ~.~
She's obsessive of her only born.
SHE'S A TYPICAL ASIAN.
/end racist joke?
Poor Kitaek. It would seem like your mother still think that you are still a kid. From the sounds of it, you are the only child of the family.
I guess it makes sense for your mother to be overprotective since you are their only child... although it is a bit extreme.
Kitae has a younger sister owo
My sister has it worse than me when it comes to my mom.
Mostly because she has the same thing as her.
Since they both demand absolute control due to their strange needs, and these needs conflict one another, they argue nonstop.
"We HAVE to do it JUST LIKE THIS."
"No, we have to do it JUST LIKE THISSS."
Since they can't work with each other, I'm often the person who has to work with them.
I wonder how much younger?
Mommy is 3 years younger
Originally Posted by Xiyamae
Cat makes no sense.