Hi guys, I've been playing Vindictus for a wihle and it's a pretty decent MMO (probably the best FTP MMO right now) I've checked the wiki but I can't find the answers to some of my questions, so I'll post them here instead :
1. Do you find soloing slow? I occasionally do it because of the lag issues that I experience, but it takes me like 5-10 minutes per stage, usually. I've heard it's better for your level if you solo, but worse for your AP - is that true?
Maybe I'm just not used to the boss patterns yet...
2. How come people can put up items with Deterioration for sale? I bought a piece of armor and discovered that it has 166 Deterioration :(
What CAN you put up for sale, actually? I couldn't sell or mail my Screaming Gnoll Helm, but I could sell other helmets just fine.
3. Any point in Enhancing early on? Or should I just save my stones?
4. How do you get the Picky About Potions title? The quest text tells me to search for Echeloch but as far as I can there's no Echeloch in Hoarfrost...
5. For those "Kill X with Y" kind of party quests, does everyone in the party have to do it? Or will 1 guy be enough? (You can't solo those right?)
And last but not least...any guilds on East looking for members? ^_^
1. The amount of AP you can get from a battle quest is set and isn't affected by how many members are in your party. I do believe you get more experience playing solo however. And no, not particularly slow except on missions with hard bosses like Counterattack, etc.
2. An item only needs to be repaired (Condition 100%) to be sold. If you have something with a lot of deterioration (166 isn't bad at all) you can use "Enhancement" on it and each time you enhance something it will reset the deterioration to 0. But, use it wisely... You can't trade or mail enhanced things and you can't go past +5 right now.
3. It lowers weight, increase crit chance, increases armor, increases damage and removes deterioration. No point doing it early on though.
4. The other Battle Quests that do have him. Hit "N" and read.
5. Those mean that has to happen in total. So, 5 rare ergs (P) for example, if you got 3 and some other guy got 2 then you'd get the bonus. You could do them solo as well but it's easier with a party, obviously. The ones that don't have (P) are solo ones.
Expanding on Tasha said:
1. AP is always set, regardless on how many players you have. So in that respect you will gain AP over time faster in a party as you can just spam Tyrant runs in 10 minutes opposed to taking a while soloing.
2. I think once you buy items from the Market Place, that item can not be sold again. This prevents someone playing monoply and merchanting. A better alternative is using the mailing system and requesting a "COD".
6. Check the guild section~
Oh, and welcome to mabination
~ the Laggy Australian Archer
Goals v1: Skillful [X] Get AR [X] Get Pally [X] Rank 1 WM [X] Be Less Noob [ ] Goals v2: R1 Refine [X] R6 Taming [X] HK [X] Finish G3+7 [X] Write a guide [ ] Goals v3: R1 Critical [X] R1 ProdMstry. [X] R1 Defense [X] G9~G12 [X] 300 Base Dex [X]
Originally Posted by Pikablu
Is your character a loli? If not, lolstartover.
Originally Posted by radionoise
Alchemy is like Batman
Originally Posted by Osayidan
If I ever make a forum about porn the currency can be dicks.