FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: About Spider Farming

Mabination User Sooni has defeated the golden spiderling
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    please refer to a little guide i made in the guide section. thank you!

Zyrus the skillful Zyrus the skillful Zyrus the skillful Zyrus the skillful Zyrus the skillful Zyrus the skillful Zyrus's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Zyrus
    Total Level
    10k+
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Kreation
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    As a member of our Servers production guild I must say I loathe you people who wm our farms.
    Zyrus of Alexina

Website Guy
    Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Archibald View Post
    As a member of our Servers production guild I must say I loathe you people who wm our farms.
    I gave up on farming spiders because of this. Now I just run around collecting them.

Mabination User Ekaterin the noob elemental master
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Ekaterin
    Total Level
    4xxx
    Race
    Giant
    Guild
    Elegant
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Ekaterin
    Type
    Fiona
    Level
    Guild
    This Guys OP
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Actually, lately, I have seen field mobs simply vanish, sometimes as I am killing them. I first noticed it as I was killing Desert Bears on a 2x XP pot. Their numbers grew for a while to where it was nice and easy to run from one to another. Then, as I was killing one it vanished, along with about 75% of them. Just up and despawned. Only field mobs, it has not happened in dungeons yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibald View Post
    This is why I gave up on making farms. Now I just have an *** script to pick up webs while I read a book. :P

Though I do sometimes like doing it manually. It's like a Mabi version of the Traveling Salesman problem. as I try to get the most webs in the least time.
    Last edited by Arsik; 05-27-2010 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Doublepost and removed name of a botting program

+ Reply to Thread