+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: CP Gear the key to Mabinogi!

Zyrus the master of posting Zyrus the master of posting Zyrus the master of posting Zyrus the master of posting Zyrus the master of posting Zyrus's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Zyrus
    Total Level
    10k+
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Ewecania
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

CP Gear the key to Mabinogi!

How to make mabinogi Easy
    A guide to –cp and why you should make your own set as soon as possible.
    Also a short guide on where to rank skills (coming soon)

In my opinion mabinogi is one of the best games out there. But many people quit because of the grind. It’s hard to rank skills especially at high ranks. For all combat skills the best solution is having your own full cp set. Especially if you’re a giant (giants have a higher base cp and less options available).

If you havent used mabinogi's enchant system much please go to the enchant guide.

If after you've read all of this you want to rank your own enchant skill I wrote a guide on ranking enchant.

First I’ll list off the –cp enchants

Marble Rank 4 Heavy Armor -500 CP
    -6% Repair Cost
    Enchant Scroll (Barri Basic Reward)
    Brigandine (Desert Dragon)

ScrapRank 3 Weapons -7 Max Damage
    -7 Min Damage
    +5~9 % Min Injury Rate
    +2~5% Critical if lvl 40+
    -500 CP
    +5x Repair Cost
    Potion Making Kit (Secret Experiment in the Underground Waterway Adv. ? )
    Mace (Mystery Box)

Arc LichEnchant enabled rank regardless
    Rank 6 Weapons -5 Max Damage if lvl 44+
    +5 Min Damage if lvl 22+
    +5% Balance
    +5% Critical
    -250 CP
    Ghost Sword (Arc Lich)

Vicious Rank 8 Footwear -100 CP
    +2x Repair Cost
    Enchant Scroll (Their Method Intermediate/Advanced/Hard)

Thin Rank 8 Headgear -100 CP
    +2x Repair Cost
    Enchant Scroll (Lingering Darkness Intermediate/Advanced/Hard)

Small Rank 8 Handgear -100 CP
    +2x Repair Cost
    Enchant Scroll (Enemy Behind Intermediate/Advanced/Hard)

Raccoon Cub Rank 3 Magical Clothing -1000 CP
    -3% Repair Cost
    Enchant Scroll (Peaca Normal Reward)
    Wizard Suit for Men (Desert Dragon, Fashion Gachapon)
    Wizard Suit for Women (Fashion Gachapon)

Jackal Rank 4 Magical Clothing -500 CP
    -9% Repair Cost
    Enchant Scroll (Peaca Normal Reward)
    Wizard Suit for Men (Fashion Gachapon)
    Wizard Suit for Women (Fashion Gachapon)

Abysmal Rank 6 Shield -500 CP
    +12% Repair Cost
    Treasure Chest (Fishing Boat)
    Enchant Scroll (Neid)

Broken Arrow Rank 3 Ranged Weapons +9 Dex
    -250 CP
    +6x Repair Cost
    Crossbow (Lingering Darkness Adv., Hard; Obtain the Rare Book Adv., Hard)

Damaging Rank 9 Gauntlets -10 Luck if lvl 6+
    -100 CP
    Enchant Scroll (Karu Stone Zombie Belt, Karu Stone Zombie Bracelet, Karu Stone Zombie Circlet, Karu Stone Zombie Eye, Karu Stone Zombie Headband, and Karu Stone Zombie Pauldron Reward)

Inconvenient Rank 8 Metal Footwear -5 Str if lvl 9+
    -100 CP
    Enchant Scroll (Karu Stone Imp Dungeon End Chest)

[Uncomfortable Rank 8 Metal Helmets -5 Will if lvl 9+
    -100 CP
    Enchant Scroll (Karu Stone Hound Dungeon End Chest)

Handicapping Rank 9 Heavy Armor -10 Dex if lvl 2+
    -100 CP
    Enchant Scroll (Karu Stone Bison Dungeon End Chest, Explorer's Gacha)

Difficult Rank A Light Armor -15 Int when lvl 3+
    -100 CP
    Enchant Scroll (Karu Pot-Belly Spider Dungeon End Chest)

Ideally you’ll want to be able to adjust your cp from 1cp to 1200cp. I recommend modding in order to see your cp and mobs cp. This will make your life better for ranking skills. It’s not 100% necessary but I’m endorsing it.

Ok the first 3 items you should make are:
    1. Difficult light armor (-100cp)
    2. Damaging gauntlets (-100cp)
    3. Inconvenient Boots (-100cp)

You should focus on making these within your first 300 levels. Generally people under level 300 will never need more than this to rank your main skills:

A.To make difficult light armor:
    a. Go into karu normal. On the first floor there are spiders with titles these spiders drop spider pieces. Get a pot belly piece and drop that onto the alter. Since this is a somewhat difficult dungeon for lower level players you should ask for help from a friend or guildy. I normally get this enchant every 2-3 runs.

b. Buy any light armor or tailor some. This doesn’t have to be anything nice. Cheap armor is fine. The best are the ones that are genderless, ageless (in case you decide to change mains or move to a younger age). You can’t get raceless light armor at this time.

c. Find anyone with more than 200 int, buy some elite powder from the magical shop and enchant. Congrats on your first -100 piece.

B.To make Damaging gauntlets.

a. First go rafting!! 4 big and 2 small and 4/4 will give you a chance for healer counter gauntlets. These are all ready for the enchant. If your a giant (or just want raceless ones) go ballooning and for a chance of snake gauntlets get 3/1-4 stars. Burn the gauntlet with your enchanter and enchant it.

b. Go into karu normal. On the fourth floor there are Zombies with titles these drop Zombie pieces. Get any piece and drop that onto the alter. Since this is a somewhat difficult dungeon for lower level players you should ask for help from a friend or guildy. I normally get this enchant every 2-3 runs.

c. Find anyone with more than 200 int, buy some elite powder from the magical shop and enchant. Congrats on your 2nd -100 piece.

C. To make inconvenient boots.

a. Go find some cheap raven boots in a shop or advertise to buy some. Normally you can get a pair for low cost(100-200k)if it has bad stats(low max damage).

i. if your a giant or want raceless version go ballooning for bird boots. You have a chance of getting these with 6/1-7 stars.

ii. Go rafting for healer gauntlets (4/2-4/4 stars) burn those and enchant onto bird boots.

iii. Next on tuesdays you should spend your time spamming castle dungeons for serious, scary, and dangerous enchanted items. My personal recommendation is to try to buy these. They are a very rare drop but if your lucky you can get them for 100k each. Hunt down your pal the enchanter and get at least 1 of the boots enchanted with full dura. Discared and burn any fails and make a new one.

b. Go into karu normal. On the fifth floor there are Stone Imps with titles these drop Imp pieces. Get any piece and drop that onto the alter. Since this is a somewhat difficult dungeon for lower level players you should ask for help from a friend or guildy. I normally get this enchant every 2-3 runs.

c. Find anyone with more than 200 int, buy some elite powder from the magical shop and enchant. Congrats on your 3rd -100 piece.

This is a great start to your cp collection and should greatly help you at the lower levels!!

Now onto the next parts of your set.
    1. Arch Lich
    2. Abysmal
    3. Jackal (optional)

These 3 are much harder to make and it is recommended if you can buy them for a good price, do so.

A. Arch Lich- It is recommended that you have 2-5 of these depending on your goals.
    If your melee you’ll want to make swords/blunts first.
    If your mage your going to want to have all 4 wands with one.
    If you’re a ranger you’ll want a high dura bow one.
    Alchemists will want a cylinder.

i. The arch lich is only available on the following times: Spawns Central Metus Monday, Wednesday,& Friday from 12:00 am-6:00 am Erinn Time & on Sunday: 8:00 pm -6:00 am Erinn Time

ii. It will drop a ghost sword with the arch lich enchant on it about 1/40-50 deaths. Please see this video guide on how to solo it.

iii. Once you have this sword it is recommended you hire a r1 enchanter to burn and enchant it onto your chosen weapon.

Congrats on your 4th piece of equipment and first -250 piece.

B. Abysmal Shield- This is a great piece for anyone to have and its recommended you enchant it on a cooking pot. It has more dura for enchant fails and giants can use it also.

a. Time to raft again!! You’ll want to get 10-15 healer counter gauntlets. 4 big and 2 small and 4/4 will give you a chance for healer counter gauntlets.

b. By this time you should have made good friends with a local high ranked enchanter. Seriously, bribe them till they give you free burns. Send them your left-overs and things. Have them burn and enchant a minimum of 5 pots with healer. I recommend making 10. You’ll see why later.

c. Your next step is to get golem or marshal enchants. Marshal enchants can be gotten by giving hot springs monkeys shrimp fried rice (r9 cooking). Golem drops in quite a few locations.

http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/index....Enchants#Golem

I recommend ranking cooking to r9 since feeding monkeys is actually very beneficial to your bank balance.

d. Find your enchanter and try to make 10 golem/mashal pots.

e. Now its time to balloon!!! The next 2 enchants in the sequence can both be gotten from ballooning. If you have r1 firebolt you can do this easily with a chaincast firewand and some MP pots. If you’re a ranger you can do the same with good magnum. If your neither of those get a friend to help.

1. Mana Witch – this reward has a chance of coming from 7 big and 1 small and 8 big stars.

2. Burst Warrior – this will have a chance from max stars (10 big and 1 small+)

f. Have your enchanting friend help you make your pots. Hopefully you end up with 6-8 left after fails and dura loss. Having 5+dura recommended as end result.

g. FINALLY we are up to abysmal. You have done a ton of work to this point but in the end its worth every bit.

h. TIME TO GO FISHIN~!!!
    a. If you don’t have the title aspiring sailor its time to get it.

b. Go to the fishing boat and spend the next few days afk fishing at night. You should get at least 1 abysmal in 3-4 nights inside a chest.

c. Call up your enchanting friend and try to get it on a pot. Fails at this enchant will destroy your pots but you made at least 6 of them so you shouldn’t have an issue getting 1 pot. If you get lucky and get it on within a couple pots go ahead and fish another and make a second abysmal. This you will sell or try to trade for a jackal item if your human/elf.

Congratz on your first -500 cp item. You will want to have this made before you hit levels 1k.

C. Jackal: If you were able to make an extra abysmal, and your human or elf, I recommend you try to trade that for a Jackal enchanted wiz suit from gacha. If you’re a ranger and rebirth at lower ages or a giant I will outline the method to make one.

1.Viper ES : Since getting viper ES on your own is very hard its recommended that you buy one. Which can be gotten from people doing the peaca g11 quest or peaca normal. Price can range from 200k-600k on my server.

2. This enchant can be slapped right onto any magical clothing but will kill on any fails and btw its rank 5 so its only 34% chance of success.

a. For giants you can do a selina sexy bare or selina open leather jacket. Be prepared to spend a lot of money on these. As a alternative you can use the pirate Captain outfit, (which is the ultimate for –cp clothing, but I recommend using it for your raccoon later in game) but the pirate captain is very hard to find in quantity and in order to use you WILL end up using some NX enchant pots for viper.

3. Jackal ES : This is a very hard enchant to find so you may have to look for it for a while. People doing peaca for g11 will sometimes find it. If you made an extra abysmal you may want to trade that for a wiz suit and get your friend the r1 enchanter to burn it for you. Good luck.

4. Ancient powders and NX enchant pots: it is recommended that you have 50k nx minimum to risk enchanting jackal onto your viper item. Something that will save you NX wnchant pots at this point is buying Ancient powders which greatly increase the rate of success. They go for about 200-400k each and can sometimes be purchased at auction.

5. Once ready, be ready to kiss your enchanter as he/she enchants that jackal successfully on the first try!!

Congratulations at this point you have a good enough CP set to rank almost every skill in the game on weak monsters. It is recommended you try to finish this by 1.5k.

Lets summarize to this point what type of cp you have added up.
    3 x -100 = -300
    1 x -250 = -250
    2 x -500= -1000
    Total of -1550 cp so far for melee, magic, alchemy
    -1050 cp for range.
    -800 for taming

The only other standard piece of gear you get for a human or elf who rebirths at 17 is a Racoon Wiz suit. These can be obtained for 5-9 mil depending on your server, or spamming fashion gacha (not recommended) Save up the money and buy it.
    Last edited by Archibald; 12-27-2010 at 01:01 PM.
    Zyrus of Alexina

Retired

Zyrus the master of posting Zyrus the master of posting Zyrus the master of posting Zyrus the master of posting Zyrus the master of posting Zyrus's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Zyrus
    Total Level
    10k+
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Ewecania
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Advanced Gear: For the hardcore mabi players

1. Thin Uncomfortable Norman Warrior Helm -200
    2. Viscious Inconvienent Long Greeve Boots -200
    a. Giants use Viscious Inconvienent Bird Boots
    3. Small Damaging Counter Gauntlets -200
    a. Giants use Small Damaging Snake Gauntlets
    4. Scrap Longbow -500
    5. Scrap Mace -500
    6. Pirate Captain Racoon Cub -1000
    7. Abysmal Pot (part of normal set) -500
    8. Damaging Counter Gauntlets (part of normal set) -100
    a. Giants use Damaging Snake Gauntlets
    9. Arch Lich Cylinder (Part of Normal Set) -250
    10. Arch Lich Wands (Lightening, Fire, Ice, Combat) (Part of Normal Set) -250
    11. Broken Arrow Crossbow -250

The advanced set
    -100 up to -2600 Melee
    -100 up to -2100 Range
    -100 up to -2450 Alchemy
    -100 up to -2450 Magic
    -100 up to -1600 Taming

How to make your advance set:

1. Thin Uncomfortable Norman Warrior Helm -200cp

a. Since Norman Warrior helms are often made as blacksmiths are ranking their skills (+its ageless genderless, raceless) it is generally easy to find these for a reasonable cost. Lightening Warrior Helms have a chance to be received from max stars (10 big 1 small) on the balloon.

b. Your going to want to collect 3-4 of the helm before you start hunting enchants since both -cp enchants are rank 8. First you should Go rafting for healer counter gauntlets (4/2--4/4 stars). Once again find your enchanter (you should be good pals by now) and burn and enchant all 3-4 helms with it. Discard and reburn any of them that loose dura due to fails.

c. Next on tuesdays you should spend your time spamming castle dungeons for serious, scary, and dangerous enchanted items. My personal recommendation is to try to buy these. They are a very rare drop but if your lucky you can get them for 100k each. Hunt down your pal the enchanter and get at least 1 of the helms enchanted with full dura. Discared and burn any fails and make a new one. Your going to need all the dura you can for the prefix.

d. Now you should have 1-3 helms enchanted with r9 suffix. Its time to hunt for uncomfortable ES. On the second floor of karu normal there are stone hounds with titles. They drop stone hound pieces. Use any piece to drop into the dungeon. The enchant will drop every 1/3 runs. Find someone with over 200 int (your enchanter pal maybe?) and enchant that onto your helms. Hopefully you have more than 1 ready in case of a fail (rank 8 has a 46% success rate, painful). Now your ready for the prefix.

e. Now you need to find color enchanted items. They drop from alot of shadow missions and can be found in shops for a reasonable price. I recommend buying these for 30-50k. Hunt down your enchanter and burn/enchant onto helm. Dura is going to start being important now and you may consider putting nx enchant pot on helm if you get below 14 dura.

f. After Color you put on Norman enchant. This can easily be found while fishing on the boat. Feel free to buy it cheap for 10-30k. Call mr/mrs enchanter and slap that puppy on your helm.

g. Now the hunt begins for Thin ES!!! This es drops from Lingering Darkness Hardmode. The drop rate I've noticed is about 1/40 (I level in that mission cause its fun). If your helm is below 14 dura I FULLY recommend using nx pots for this enchant since if it fails you may kill it and will have to start over. Call up your enchanter and hope for the win on first try. Congratulations on making your first peice of endgame cp set.

Viscious Inconvienent Long Greeve Boots, Giants use Viscious Inconvienent Bird Boots -200 cp

Since your basic set already has inconvienent in it your halfway done!!

1. Strongly consider using nx enchant protection pots so that you do not detroy your Precious gear while enchanting and have to start over.

2. Now you need to find color enchanted items. They drop from alot of shadow missions and can be found in shops for a reasonable price. I recommend buying these for 30-50k. Hunt down your enchanter and burn/enchant onto your boots.

3. The next enchant in the squence is burgundy bear. This drops from many shadow missions as well as from the bears themselves. Average drop from missions seems about 1/50. From the bears my friend averages 1 enchant every 3-4 hours killing them (I hit kill spamming). I recommend you buy one for 300-600k and save yourself the trouble, (to each thier own though). Burn and enchant onto your boots. Again you may consider using nx pots at this point so that you dont have to start over.

4. Now the hunt begins for Viscous enchant!! It drops in enemy behind int/adv/HM. The drop rate is fairly low (1/40+) Grind that out and enchant onto your boots. Conratulations on piece #2 of your endgame cp set.

Small Damaging Counter Gauntlets, Giants use Small Damaging Snake Gauntlets

Since you already made Damaging gauntlets in your basic CP set your halfway done!!

1. Strongly consider using nx enchant protection pots so that you do not detroy your Precious gear while enchanting and have to start over.

2. Now you need to find color enchanted items. They drop from alot of shadow missions and can be found in shops for a reasonable price. I recommend buying these for 30-50k. Hunt down your enchanter and burn/enchant onto your gaunts.

3. The next enchant in the squence is burgundy bear. This drops from many shadow missions as well as from the bears themselves. Average drop from missions seems about 1/50. From the bears my friend averages 1 enchant every 3-4 hours killing them (I hit kill spamming). I recommend you buy one for 300-600k and save yourself the trouble, (to each thier own though). Burn and enchant onto your gaunts.

4. Now its time to hunt the elusive small ES. It also drops in enemy behind int/adv/HM like viscous. I recommend you make these 2 cp gears at the same time. Drop rate is low about 1/30 runs. Again you may consider using nx pots at this point so that you dont have to start over. Congratz on making your 3rd piece of your adv cp set.

Scrap Mace -500cp

There is only 1 way at the time of this guides writing to get one of these. From the last mystery box event. If you can find one buy it right away!! I paid 1 mil each for mine on Alexina (cheap).

Scrap Long Bow -500cp
    1. The first thing you need to do is collect 10-15 blackscar longbows. These come from alby int for 4. You can also buy them. I paid 40k each and recieved all that I needed within 1 day.

2. Next purchase a scrap mace or get as many secret experiment in the underground waterway adv secret missions as you can. A tailor kit with scrap drops (rare) from that mission. Get your r1 enchanter to burn this with finest firewood.

3. Enchant onto your bows. Should get 1/12 success rates.

Broken Arrow Crossbow
    This one is pretty easy and chances are you got it already while farming Thin es. Drops about 1/30 runs of Lingering darkness hardmode.

Pirate Captain Racoon Cub -1000

The King of cp gears. This may cost you over 200k nx and 12 mil cash to complete it. I spent 130k and 7 mil to make mine. Making this is worth a seperate post on the forums just to epeen about it.

1. First your going to need a Pirate captian suit. You can synth one by using 2 tipping suits (easy to get from rafting 5/3 - 6 stars) and 1 cores healer outfit. The rate is about 1/30-40 successes will get a pirate captain.

2. Now its time to get a viper ES. I recommend buying this from someone doing g11 peaca. Its fairly commen there. The other option is to run peaca normal with friends.

3. Unless your a crazy grinder and made 5-10 captian outfits, use nx enchant pots on your captain suit. Viper should enchant in less than 6 tries if your lucky. up to 10 if unlucky.

4. Next purchase a Jackal/eagle Es from someone doing g11 or look for a cheap female one (they cost less) and buy it. Have your r1 enchanter use finest firewood and burn. Use nx enchant pots. Jackal should get on within 7-8 tries.

5. Next purchase a Racoon Cub Es from someone doing g11 or look for a cheap female one (they cost less) and buy it. Have your r1 enchanter use finest firewood and burn. Use nx enchant pots. Racoon Cub should get on within 8-10 tries. Congratulations. Go out and get a drink. Post on mabination your accomplishment.

Now you have the ultimate set. You will never have to grind out skills on anything harder than brown mongooses in quila. You will be able to rank skills from F-1 within a day or 2 while everyone else will work for weeks to even get close.

Thank you Achiiwachi for mentioning the giant options. Still working to make this guide comprehensive.

This is the set I have.
    Last edited by Archibald; 01-08-2011 at 09:26 PM.
    Zyrus of Alexina

Retired

Mabination User Singleuseonly has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Nice guide, your "You will want to have this made before you hit ____" makes me feel bad though x.x *is over 1k with 0 cp gear of his own*
    You could also include the CP calculator and Mabiwiki's list of the CP of monsters for those who are absolutely against modding.

Jando the noob elemental master Jando's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Satsumori
    Total Level
    16xx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Winter
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Or be a boss and borrow a friends Raccoon Cub.

IGN: Satsumori. Server: Mari. Total Level: 16xx

Their Method of doing Windmill
    Vguide on Training Crit
    Vguide to Fast Raft
    Vguide on Ego Portrait Mod's
    Glorious Fancy Highlander Long Bow Go!
    Jousting Guide in Progress!
    Currently: Ranking Defense to r1 (r6)

Mabination User Singleuseonly has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Jando View Post
    Or be a boss and borrow a friends Raccoon Cub.
    Exactly what I did xDD

Mabination User Peter has defeated the golden spiderling Peter's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Petey
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Cuchulainn
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Excellent guide!

HOLY COW! Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Phunkie
    Total Level
    26xx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Cionaodh
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Excellent guide!

+rep

I've always had a few questions about -CP gear myself. Thanks for clearing them up.

Is that so? Kyubey is a Nation Alchemist Kyubey is a Nation Alchemist Kyubey is a Nation Alchemist Kyubey is a Nation Alchemist Kyubey is a Nation Alchemist Kyubey is a Nation Alchemist Kyubey is a Nation Alchemist Kyubey is a Nation Alchemist Kyubey is a Nation Alchemist Kyubey is a Nation Alchemist Kyubey's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Hijiri
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Puppetry
    Guild
    Elegant
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    EU - Vindictus
    Character
    hakua
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    im so going to do that in metus this friday night

Jando the noob elemental master Jando's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Satsumori
    Total Level
    16xx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Winter
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Should do an enchant list to Raccoon Cub on a Pirate Captain Suit. Completely unrestricted to any age, race or gender and it looks good too.

IGN: Satsumori. Server: Mari. Total Level: 16xx

Their Method of doing Windmill
    Vguide on Training Crit
    Vguide to Fast Raft
    Vguide on Ego Portrait Mod's
    Glorious Fancy Highlander Long Bow Go!
    Jousting Guide in Progress!
    Currently: Ranking Defense to r1 (r6)

Grandmaster Defenestrator Fracture the master of posting Fracture the master of posting Fracture the master of posting Fracture the master of posting Fracture the master of posting Fracture's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Fracture
    Total Level
    24XX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Smithing
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Descar
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    Guild
    Crime Sorciere
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Hm. Arch Lich cylinder + Abysmal shield. Hadn't thought of that.
    <C1> Glas: [x27] | Tabhartas + Esras: [x4] | Cromm Cruiach: [x11] <C1>
    <C2> Crumena: [x11] <C2>
    <C3> Claimh Solas: [x45] | Doppleganger: [x18] | Uroboros: [x19] | Nuadha: [x2] <C3>
    <C4> Grim Reaper: [x4] | Bran: [x5] |Lugh: [x0] | Elizabeth: [x2] <C4>

Manliest Man of Mabination

Wise Archer ~~ Expert Blacksmith

+ Reply to Thread