+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: G13 Mainstream: More than just a lame Shakespheare Play?

Chen Fanboy

Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    kingofrunes
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Battle Alchemy
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Girahim
    Type
    Kai
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold

G13 Mainstream: More than just a lame Shakespheare Play?

*glances at Giant flute thread*

*ponders*

Is there more to the G13/G14 Mainstream than running around doing some stupid play in Avon?

If so, please do enlighten me so that I may get excited and revved up about the G13/G14 Mainstream instead of wallowing in despair at an insufferable story.

If you don't like spoilers. Now's your chance to leave.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Runescape, Mabinogi, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.
    Thanks for the Sig Elleanior

Herro the master of posting Herro the master of posting Herro the master of posting Herro the master of posting Herro the master of posting Herro's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    KR Mabi
    Character
    Herro
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Noblesse
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Herro
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    I just posted in my topic about g13 XD

Ill re-post here through, just in different form.

Someone isn't done trying to off us (seriously she should've stopped in g12 but nooooooooooooooooooo)

Avon is the "jailhouse" of the gods, it's where all banished and sealed gods are kept. That includes Nudah (mispell but im too lazy to go look his name up)

Shakespeare apparently is important to the upkeep of said jailhouse...exactly what it is i have no clue.

Anyway those are my notes.

Chen Fanboy

Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    kingofrunes
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Battle Alchemy
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Girahim
    Type
    Kai
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Herro View Post
    I just posted in my topic about g13 XD

Ill re-post here through, just in different form.

Someone isn't done trying to off us (seriously she should've stopped in g12 but nooooooooooooooooooo)

Avon is the "jailhouse" of the gods, it's where all banished and sealed gods are kept. That includes Nudah (mispell but im too lazy to go look his name up)

Shakespeare apparently is important to the upkeep of said jailhouse...exactly what it is i have no clue.

Anyway those are my notes.
    Good, my signature has releveance. I approve.

What's the deal with the Siren though. That's what I'm curious on.

Already knew the Nuadha bit.

Side Note: I'm tempted to make a Pokemon Style battle between my char and Morrighan.

[Tumblr|Youtube]

Herro the master of posting Herro the master of posting Herro the master of posting Herro the master of posting Herro the master of posting Herro's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    KR Mabi
    Character
    Herro
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Noblesse
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Herro
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    To be honest the siren part was about the new music skill (i forgot what they call it here in NA) and connected to the mission after (again, i need to really get to doing g13 again on my human and actually take notes this time. to me, due to lack of the ability to read any korean, cannot honestly tell you alot about g13 and/or g14 as a whole...

Chen Fanboy

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    kingofrunes
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Battle Alchemy
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Girahim
    Type
    Kai
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Herro View Post
    To be honest the siren part was about the new music skill (i forgot what they call it here in NA) and connected to the mission after (again, i need to really get to doing g13 again on my human and actually take notes this time. to me, due to lack of the ability to read any korean, cannot honestly tell you alot about g13 and/or g14 as a whole...
    Well if you happen to find out more about the story, I welcome anything that would get me more revved up for it.

As of now, the information you have managed to provide has given me some hope for the mainstream. Now, I can honestly say...Hurry up with G13 already Nexon >.>

[Tumblr|Youtube]

Mabinogi
    Server
    KR Mabi
    Character
    Herro
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Noblesse
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Herro
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Actually theres a small hint of behind the scenes in g14 (and they didn't release the full mainstream yet!)

Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    There should be "mainstream" hints behind each C4 generations, as far as I'm concerned.

And what, Hamlet/Romeo & Juliet are lame? Pffft.

Chen Fanboy

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    kingofrunes
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Battle Alchemy
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Girahim
    Type
    Kai
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Zid View Post
    There should be "mainstream" hints behind each C4 generations, as far as I'm concerned.

And what, Hamlet/Romeo & Juliet are lame? Pffft.
    It's lame because it isn't part of Mabinogi naturally. Involve Morrighan and Cichol and then we have a happy married couple. They seem to have involved Morrighan for which I can't really call it lame now. Needs moar Morrighan and Cichol involvement though *sips tea*

[Tumblr|Youtube]

Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofrunes View Post
    It's lame because it isn't part of Mabinogi naturally. Involve Morrighan and Cichol and then we have a happy married couple. They seem to have involved Morrighan for which I can't really call it lame now. Needs moar Morrighan and Cichol involvement though *sips tea*
    Well, I can't be the only one who wants to be actively involved in a Shakespeare play for free, with my characters and their experiences/builds.

You know, besides actually acting out the plays in real life.

Chen Fanboy

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    kingofrunes
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Battle Alchemy
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Girahim
    Type
    Kai
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Zid View Post
    Well, I can't be the only one who wants to be actively involved in a Shakespeare play for free, with my characters and their experiences/builds.

You know, besides actually acting out the plays in real life.
    Meh. Shakespeare plays never did excite me. I frankly always found them a bore, even in English class.

I would go. UGH! Why do we have to read this crud >.>

I want pure explosive, heart pounding action. Not sappy, heavily weighted English Drama. *sigh*

So ya, I guess you can say, I dislike Shakespheare. Maybe I have no taste?

I don't think so >.>

[Tumblr|Youtube]

+ Reply to Thread