Level
    5x
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    is KR mml still up?
    There's a KR MML?

Anyways this is indeed a heavy blow, and it'll put our sorry state of a bard community with such very low song variety into an even worse state. Now to prevent such a thing and maybe even enrich it, I'll be glad to do anything in my power to help as this game's music system is what got me into Mabinogi in the first place. Here's 2 suggestions of mine and let's see if this can go anywhere:
    • If it is allowed, I can make a 3MLE composing 101 guide using its midi extraction feature and such. This might help newbies that are willing to learn with some tips I've learned over the past year I've been playing Mabi and using it. I'll even let you guys help out if you know anything that's not in the guide that'll help. (Though there are a couple things I am worried about when and if I do get into making it. Is 3MLE considered a mod and thus no linking? Can I link to sites that have a good variety of midis as recommendations? Am I allowed to use a downloaded from the web midi for guide example purposes?)
    • Make an English-language version-ish of Mabi MML? Now if JP's got shut down by copyright (Which I must ask by who and was it single or multiple?), I don't know how much of a chance an English version will have, but it could be worth a shot since the closest thing we have right now is that fail of a composer on the official site. I probably won't be the one to make such site since I'm not much into website making, but if such a site comes into fruition, I'll definitely be quite the contributor.
    Mabinogi - NA Ruairi
    Candyrock / Candypure / Candysoul / Candybon / Candypunk / Candyrap / Candystep / Candycore

Mabination User Elite has just left the soul stream Elite's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Kuina
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    DYNAMIC
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    put the mabimml notice through google translate for anyone who wanted to see it...rofl. I forsee bleak days of bleach rolling star spam ahead of us...

Notice of Closure

Music Copyright Society of Japan more generally, there was a proposal that the public transmission of infringing copies of Article 23 and Article 21 rights under copyright law.
    I continue to identify appropriate data that is difficult to continue to run the site is already difficult decision, We shut down our site for it.

2011.01.23 canned mackerel

original...derp

閉鎖のお知らせ

一般社団法人 日本音楽著作権協会より、著作権法 21条の複製権及び第23条の公衆送信権 を侵害しているとの申し出がありま た。
    該当データを特定し続ける事は困難 ありサイトの運営を継続することは しいと判断したため、当サイトを閉 鎖する事に致しました。

2011.01.23 鯖缶

Candyrock has disabled reputation Candyrock's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Candyrock
    Total Level
    2xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Music
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Candypure
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    5x
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite View Post
    put the mabimml notice through google translate for anyone who wanted to see it...rofl. I forsee bleak days of bleach rolling star spam ahead of us...
    That is bad, but I forsee even worse; EVEN MORE ******* DYNAMITE SPAM! *Goes into a rabid frenzy*

BTW: What is Bleach: Rolling Star? I know Bleach is disgustingly popular, but I need to see for myself. *Checks* Oh, THAT. Eh, still has a better tune than Dynamite, but it is tiring.
    Mabinogi - NA Ruairi
    Candyrock / Candypure / Candysoul / Candybon / Candypunk / Candyrap / Candystep / Candycore

Mabination User Elite has just left the soul stream Elite's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Kuina
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    DYNAMIC
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Candyrock View Post
    That is bad, but I forsee even worse; EVEN MORE ******* DYNAMITE SPAM! *Goes into a rabid frenzy*

BTW: What is Bleach: Rolling Star? I know Bleach is disgustingly popular, but I need to see for myself. *Checks* Oh, THAT. Eh, still has a better tune than Dynamite, but it is tiring.
    I don't understand why people only find one song and insist on playing it till everyone's ears bleed from monotony D: Makes me ashamed sometimes to be a so-called bard on mabi when people can compare me to those overplayers ;~;

much pumpkin Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Taycat
    Total Level
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Witch's Brewery
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Taycat
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Guild
    Witch's Brewery
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    /uses 3ml and midi's

What?

あたい! CIRNO the strong CIRNO the strong CIRNO the strong CIRNO the strong CIRNO the strong CIRNO's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    It's fine, I make my own songs.
    /Insert 9 Cirnos.jpg

Alt-Universe POTUS Sedia the master of posting Sedia the master of posting Sedia the master of posting Sedia the master of posting Sedia the master of posting Sedia's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Race
    Elf
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Well why don't you find out for yourself?
    Gold
    And my favorite Black Butler songs were on that site! And Aimo from Macross......AND EVEN THE PROFESSOR LAYTON PUZZLE THEME!!! WHYYYY?
    QQ

Website Guy
    Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    The problem is probably that they had it playable on the website.
    Take that off and it's just a bunch of text useless outside of mabi.

The Great Owl
    Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Kaeporo
    Total Level
    18xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Archery
    Guild
    Historia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Step 1: Download 3MLE
    Step 2: Download the MIDI version of the song you're looking for (VGmusic, etc)
    Step 3: Import the MIDI into 3MLE
    Step 4: Break the song down to your level of composing, making sure that you have no more than three tracks
    Step 5: Export the MML to your clipboard
    Step 6: If the song you attempted to convert is a popular anime song, slap yourself and start over with another song
    Last edited by Kaeporo; 01-23-2011 at 12:22 PM.

Iyasenu has tamed a desert dragon Iyasenu has tamed a desert dragon Iyasenu has tamed a desert dragon Iyasenu has tamed a desert dragon Iyasenu has tamed a desert dragon Iyasenu has tamed a desert dragon Iyasenu has tamed a desert dragon Iyasenu's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Teraschione
    Total Level
    10xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Vates
    Guild