+ Reply to Thread
Page 1133 of 1135
FirstFirst ... 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 LastLast
Results 11,321 to 11,330 of 11346

Thread: MABINATION SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD

Anak's Knight Fabian the adult Fabian the adult Fabian the adult Fabian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Whitebeard
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Damn. I thought I had a nice gold farming method in the bag. Guess those people selling for 5m only get 2m after the unlock, eh?D:

Thanks for the info!
    I order you to click these adorable Pokemons!

The Assassin Yanm the shadow hero Yanm the shadow hero Yanm the shadow hero Yanm the shadow hero Yanm's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Yanm
    Total Level
    12xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Carpentry
    Guild
    Night
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Yanm
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabian View Post
    Damn. I thought I had a nice gold farming method in the bag. Guess those people selling for 5m only get 2m after the unlock, eh?D:

Thanks for the info!
    If you buy the unlocks then yeah. Otherwise, buy with Nx :x. Real money though.

You fools would dare to challenge the king of light and darkness? So you choose to do and so you shall feel my wrath!

Goals: r1 Carp (x), r1 Shock (x), r1 Meteor (r3), r1 Bullet Storm (x), Learn Crisis Escape (), Learn Elemental Wave (), r1 smithing (rf), r1 Enchant (rB), Master Gunner (Champ), Master Adventurer (Wise)

Anak's Knight Fabian the adult Fabian the adult Fabian the adult Fabian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Whitebeard
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Another question: do you require contribution in order to land the enchants/dragon materials in the White Dragon raid? I met a group of snobby players hunting it and they claimed contribution was useless. Yet my 5000 score netted me a champion es, while my 0 contribution netted me a grand total of 2 demonic ores lol.

The Assassin Yanm the shadow hero Yanm the shadow hero Yanm the shadow hero Yanm the shadow hero Yanm's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Yanm
    Total Level
    12xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Carpentry
    Guild
    Night
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Yanm
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Another question: do you require contribution in order to land the enchants/dragon materials in the White Dragon raid? I met a group of snobby players hunting it and they claimed contribution was useless. Yet my 5000 score netted me a champion es, while my 0 contribution netted me a grand total of 2 demonic ores lol.
    To my knowledge, contribution is supposed to have an impact on what you get. However, low contribution only really contributes to the DD and getting Solo ES. As long as you have at least 1k, you have a chance to get everything I believe.

You fools would dare to challenge the king of light and darkness? So you choose to do and so you shall feel my wrath!

Goals: r1 Carp (x), r1 Shock (x), r1 Meteor (r3), r1 Bullet Storm (x), Learn Crisis Escape (), Learn Elemental Wave (), r1 smithing (rf), r1 Enchant (rB), Master Gunner (Champ), Master Adventurer (Wise)

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Whitebeard
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    I knew it! They were bulls hitting me!

Thanks, Yamn!

Another question: does using brionac with Final Hit use up durability? or does the prot. shearing not work? If it's no to both, does this mean humans are the most op race now?:D
    Last edited by Fabian; 09-29-2016 at 12:15 AM.

the noob ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    ironwoman
    Total Level
    1xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Beginner
    Guild
    Valencia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I knew it! They were bulls hitting me!

Thanks, Yamn!

Another question: does using brionac with Final Hit use up durability? or does the prot. shearing not work? If it's no to both, does this mean humans are the most op race now?:D
    Actually, those "snobby" people weren't bullshitting you because they're right about the reward bring pure RNG for rewards that actually matter (dragon mats, enchants) as long as you have more than 1 point. What does get affected are the other random rewards, like pots. Demonic mats drop as guarantee starting from 1k points.

Using FH with Brionac doesn't use dura, and prot shearing works. Humans have been the meta for a while now, not necessarily because of close combat (though it's a huge contributing factor) but because humans don't suck at anything.

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Whitebeard
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by ironwoman View Post
    Actually, those "snobby" people weren't bullshitting you because they're right about the reward bring pure RNG for rewards that actually matter (dragon mats, enchants) as long as you have more than 1 point. What does get affected are the other random rewards, like pots. Demonic mats drop as guarantee starting from 1k points.

Using FH with Brionac doesn't use dura, and prot shearing works. Humans have been the meta for a while now, not necessarily because of close combat (though it's a huge contributing factor) but because humans don't suck at anything.
    Okay, let's say contribution doesn't matter....was it coincidence that 5k contribution got me champion es, while two instances of 0 contribution (don't remember amount, but I just attacked the dragon despite needing to attack snowfield slayers) got me two demonic ores? I also got a spika armor with 4k contribution yesterday.

Thanks! I just tested FH+Brionac on Desert Dragon. I didn't lose any durability. Huehuehueheuheuheuheuehuehe.

Mabination User Xenmas has defeated the golden spiderling
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Xenmas
    Total Level
    50xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Guild
    Elusive
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Okay, let's say contribution doesn't matter....was it coincidence that 5k contribution got me champion es, while two instances of 0 contribution (don't remember amount, but I just attacked the dragon despite needing to attack snowfield slayers) got me two demonic ores? I also got a spika armor with 4k contribution yesterday.

Thanks! I just tested FH+Brionac on Desert Dragon. I didn't lose any durability. Huehuehueheuheuheuheuehuehe.
    Totally coincidence. I remember back in the day when I played a lot. I used to get 6k+ contribution in both dragons everyday and I just got 2 rare items in several attemps. And most of the 6k+ where demonic mats and trash like that.

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Whitebeard
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenmas View Post
    Totally coincidence. I remember back in the day when I played a lot. I used to get 6k+ contribution in both dragons everyday and I just got 2 rare items in several attemps. And most of the 6k+ where demonic mats and trash like that.
    Welp, 2 corroborations. I guess that settles it. Thus opens a whole new world of possibilities though. Huehueheuheuhurhuehuehuehuehuehue.

Thanks a lot guys!

the noob ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    ironwoman
    Total Level
    1xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Beginner
    Guild
    Valencia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Well, you got shit because 0 points, that's the same for any raid though. Basically anything that's above 1 will get you something. So it is a coincidence that you got Champion at 5k because by your logic, 8k point should net you significantly higher chance of getting Backbreaking and Burlesque, but that's clearly not the case. You getting shit at 0 point isn't a coincidence because that's literally how the system works.
    Last edited by ironwoman; 10-01-2016 at 08:34 AM.

+ Reply to Thread