+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Winery/Wine making?

Better than you ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    roflelf
    Total Level
    1xxx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Guild
    Stalwart (betterthanyou)
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

Winery/Wine making?

I don't quite get what it is?
    is there any other benefits other than the title?
    how does it work?
    what's the difference between the two?

Sunureu13 the golem slayer Sunureu13's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Sunureu13
    Total Level
    20xx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Conglomerate
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    MountainDew
    Type
    Fiona
    Level
    7x
    Guild
    Justice
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    WAR IS PEACE
    FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by Xemnas View Post
    Because people might draw things like the goat person and girl in a tub.

Royale the master of posting Royale the master of posting Royale the master of posting Royale the master of posting Royale the master of posting Royale's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Type
    Evie
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    when you hand in wine, and if they are good enough, you can get passes to special shadow mission The Smell of Wine or Protect Corrib Valley which in turn could drops upgrade coupons. the coupon is used for upgrades such as battle swords's Special Tempering ( Min Damage +10, Max Damage +10 Balance -5%) or highlander bows Emporium Special Upgrade (Maximum Damage +6, Critical +10).

Grand Blago wine from Eluned winery gives smell of wine pass which drops Marketplace Modification Coupon
    Errans Cru from Lezarro winery gives Protect Corrib Valley passes which drops Royal Castle Guard Weapon Upgrade Coupon

Free to Play!

The Assassin Yanm the dragon knight Yanm the dragon knight Yanm the dragon knight Yanm the dragon knight Yanm's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Yanm
    Total Level
    5xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Night
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Yanm
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    Guild
    Radiant
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    WARNING! Very long read ahead!

Well, winemaking came in g10 as I recall. What's good about wine making is that it allows you to get exp from making it along with mission passes. To start, you first need 20 grapes, which are picked from the vines in the area. As Royale said, Grand Blago grapes can make Grand Blago Wine and Errancs Cu makes Erran Cu Wine. If you want to wine make, you only have to return to the wine at the exact same time that you started the next REAL life day. Once you return, you must change the barrel which involves a little minigame that you can play in the tutorial. Basically, you are required to click at the purple blobs that appear to prevent the purity from going down. Wine has 4 main stats, Acidity, Purity, Freshness and Age. When you first start wine, everything is at 100 except for age. Age will increase over time, up to 14 from a full day. When you change the barrel, the wine is exposed to the air, so the acidity can go down from being exposed for too long. On the other hand, the purple blobs I mentioned earlier can make the wine less pure, thus ruining the taste of it overall. When it's time to change the wine, it goes down once a mabi day as I recall by 1 point. In the top right corner of the screen, there's a little bar that you can slide to the right to make the minigame faster, and to make it slower. When it's faster, the purple blobs appear a lot quicker, but on the fastest setting, the wine won't lose any acidity. This can make it harder to keep the purity from going down however. On the slower setting, the wine is exposed for a long time, so the acidity takes a huge plummet, mostly from 100 to 45 automatically on the slowest speed. To make good wine, you must have every stat high, preferably above 50, except for age. You can make average wine with 42 age, and above 60+ in every other stat from my experience.

Now for the rewards. To get your reward, you must click finish aging to get the wine itself. Then, you must go visit Pencast in Tara and talk to him about wine and have him try yours. Making an average wine will give you 2 mission passes depending on which wine it is. Average is often 60-90k exp, mostly around 60k from doing my method of only 42 age but 90+ freshness and 60+ in acidity and purity. If it's Grand Blago, you get passes to The Smell of Wine mission, and Erran Cu gives you Protect Corrib Valley. When you take a mission, you lose one of the passes. The Mission Protect Corrib Valley places you in Corrib and monsters will begin to spawn in a set of either one archer and the rest fighters or 1 archer and the rest lancers. They then all begin to run towards Tara, and you must prevent them from entering. If 10 can get past you, the mission fails. It lasts for 15 minutes normally. This mission can take 1-2 people and one good strategy is too have a Thunderer prepare Thunder, then Thunder the monsters when they spawn. Crash Shot can work as well, but because they're running the aim would be 80%+, which can be shaky. Another good method is to get someone with good barrier spikes and place them in front of the entrance to Tara. The monsters would have to first kill the spikes in order to enter.
    The Smell of Wine....my personal favorite Shadow Mission for soloing. It's a 1 person mission, but I don't consider it extremely difficult. It places you in Blago Prairie and on the map you should see the areas where you picked the grapes from. There's 1 orb switch in each of the areas, totaling up to 7 and they ALWAYS spawn in the exact same area. Upon hitting the switch, you can either get, 2 Crag Cows, 2 Shadow Warriors, 2 Shadow Wizards (F), 3 Grumbills (Orange), 3 Arat Boars, 3 Shadow Shires, 1 Bone Lancer, Fighter and Archer, or a Crag Cow (Boss). The spawns aren't in any order either. You CAN hit one switch and get a crag cow boss, then hit another and get ANOTHER boss. The best thing about this though, is no room appears from the switch, so if things get tough, you can easily flee on a pet then go back to fighting. The missions themselves give excellent exp and aren't that hard if you know what too do in my opinion. As far as the rewards go, the main attraction are the upgrade coupons. Protect Corrib Valley gives Royal Castle Guard Weapon Upgrade Coupon, which can be used on Battle Swords, Battle Short Swords, and Bipennis. The Smell of Wine gives Marketplace Modification Coupon, which can be used on Hatchets, B@stard Swords, Claymores and Highlander Bows, Falcata's and Francisca's. They often give an upgrade that is much better than the normal upgrades and bring out the weapons true potential. Other rewards from Corrib Valley are a Battle Sword with Knight or Spike enchanted and Smell of Wine can also give a Berserk/Frenzy Handicraft Kit, which is a r9 prefix enchant for 1handed axes, giving +10 max, +10 crit and -20 dex when over level 30.

Sorry for the VERY long post, but that's just about all you need to know with wine making. Also, average wine can take 3 days normally.

You fools would dare to challenge the king of light and darkness? So you choose to do and so you shall feel my wrath!

Goals:r1 Bow Mastery(r1), r1 Shock(F), r1 Crossbow Mastery(rF), r1 FH (x), r1 CM (x), r1 Smash (x), r1 Alchemy Mastery (x), r1 Weaving(x), r1 Axe Mastery(x), r8 First Aid(x), r1 Frozen Blast(r5), r1 Barrier Spikes(x), r6 Mana Shield (r8),

King of Ruin Perfectio has slain a prairie dragon Perfectio has slain a prairie dragon Perfectio has slain a prairie dragon Perfectio has slain a prairie dragon Perfectio has slain a prairie dragon Perfectio has slain a prairie dragon Perfectio has slain a prairie dragon Perfectio's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Koishi
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Gekokujo
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I'm assuming not, but are the PASSES tradable? And what are the drop rates of the modification coupons?

Sunureu13 the golem slayer Sunureu13's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Sunureu13
    Total Level
    20xx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Conglomerate
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    MountainDew
    Type
    Fiona
    Level
    7x
    Guild
    Justice
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    No. Common.
    WAR IS PEACE
    FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by Xemnas View Post
    Because people might draw things like the goat person and girl in a tub.

The Assassin Yanm the dragon knight Yanm the dragon knight Yanm the dragon knight Yanm the dragon knight Yanm's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Yanm
    Total Level
    5xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Night
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Yanm
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    Guild
    Radiant
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    The coupons are very common. Normally, I get it my very first run or if not, then my second or my third.

You fools would dare to challenge the king of light and darkness? So you choose to do and so you shall feel my wrath!

Goals:r1 Bow Mastery(r1), r1 Shock(F), r1 Crossbow Mastery(rF), r1 FH (x), r1 CM (x), r1 Smash (x), r1 Alchemy Mastery (x), r1 Weaving(x), r1 Axe Mastery(x), r8 First Aid(x), r1 Frozen Blast(r5), r1 Barrier Spikes(x), r6 Mana Shield (r8),

+ Reply to Thread