+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How to put profile music on your page.

I spent 4.5k gold on this Mrlucky77 the dragon knight Mrlucky77 the dragon knight Mrlucky77 the dragon knight Mrlucky77 the dragon knight Mrlucky77's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    IT WORKS NOW.
    There used to be pictures here. Now there's only text.

Xemnas has disabled reputation Xemnas's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    still not working

Little Geeko Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Hmmmm. Try to contact puush support? :)

Green Intex is a friend of Nora Intex is a friend of Nora Intex is a friend of Nora Intex's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    For those of you who want an easier (but maybe temporary) way to host their music, use this website http://willhost.it/

It's an unknown file hosting website but it's very clean (no ads or even any images on the website). The website stopped uploads for a while so if you want to host something do it ASAP.
    Here's an example, this is the music in my profile hosted on the site
    Last edited by Intex; 03-07-2011 at 06:37 PM.

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Science View Post
    Okay, this is a small guide on how to put profile music on your page. This is the way I do it, and there are probably a ****ton of other ways to do it too.

Step 1) Sign up for puush.me.
    Step 2) Upload the .mp3 file that you want to use. (not sure if other types of music files work)
    Step 3) Once it finishes uploading, go to the URL and copy it.
    Step 4) On MabiNation, go to your settings, find General Settings (on the left side of the page, near the middle-ish), and then scroll all the way to the bottom. In a text box there, paste the URL you copied, and then save changes or w/e.
    Step 5) Cross your fingers and go to your own profile to see if you have profile music now.
    how do i upload once im registered ?
     #F7FDF5

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    :/ oh i have to downlaod it ... is there anything that allows me to upload like photobucket (register and click upload)
     #F7FDF5

Mabination User Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatulated View Post
    :/ oh i have to downlaod it ... is there anything that allows me to upload like photobucket (register and click upload)
    You upload by pressing Ctrl+Shift+U I believe either that or click the Puush icon in the Icon dock or whatever it's called (it's on the right side of your screen) right click and click upload file.

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    i didint download anythign (and dont plan has to be a way with out downloading)
     #F7FDF5

hammer.
    Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    If you're worried about downloading puush, don't be. A LOT of people on Nation use it. It's great for any sort of file, including music and images. Super easy to work with.

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild