Guild
    Clover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Maia View Post
    Yeah. Refine is a little hard, but only because it's usually everyones first life skill. I had to do it with over 250 dex -.- Thankfully I had help. Weaving and enchant are/were harder for sure, tailor (now) and blacksmithing are just compared to refine lol

Either way, I think refine gets a little nerfed in g14, and doesn't require (as many) fails, if any. So it's not as though nexon hasn't noticed this oddity. Although the failure-potions will be a lot less useful, except perhaps for certain mastery titles.
    Where is this help you had? I have over 250 Dex too, and it's killin me. xD I'm devoting a million gold to the goal of reaching Rank 1 (from rank 7) right now. I have a full scarecrow set, using the Experienced Death Title, BnRs, and Personas. But I screwed myself over because I have R1 prod mastery. xP
    All Apple Products are TJ... All of them...

Banned Dejosa the Mabination seal breaker Dejosa the Mabination seal breaker
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Unconscious
    Total Level
    54x
    Race
    Giant
    Guild
    Helheim / Tapout
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Dejosa
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Guild
    (Not Saying)
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Naked View Post
    -r3 smithing for avon shield

WHYYOUDOTHIS.
    Because, I cannot allow you to smith those... 8D

Royale the master of posting Royale the master of posting Royale the master of posting Royale the master of posting Royale the master of posting Royale's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Type
    Evie
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    life skills are so much easier when you have friends to help

Free to Play!

The Bloody Eskimo truefire the all-knowing truefire the all-knowing truefire the all-knowing truefire the all-knowing truefire the all-knowing truefire the all-knowing
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Valeria
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Starlet
    Guild
    Witchcraft
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Got to r8 Weaving earlier this week. All the thin threads I'd saved up since rC (about 90-100, I believe?), coupled with my r7 fragmentation took me to 16 points, which was actually better than I anticipated. Considering that I anticipated on average one finest per 10 thin thread stacks from the initial 90-100, this means my returns after continually regurgitating silks through fragmentation are actually at least 60% higher than the intended goal. I still think r8 is easier to do than ranks A or D. Why? Because cobwebs will always be less of a hassle to collect than wools. Always. ALWAYS. I chose to save my thin threads for r8 than burn through D or A when fabrics which I will be able to ignore fully after rA (except for master title) could also get the job done. Even if I have to collect 10,000 of them I'd rather do that than gather even a third that amount in wool. Did I mention I hate wool?

Oh, and r7 fragmentation is sex. Once I get to r6, I'll even be able to fragment all those godforsaken mythril ingots from my Refining days and give the materials to my friend's character who I've been training up since he fell off of Mabi. Hopefully he'll return one day.
    Last edited by truefire; 06-18-2011 at 11:26 PM.
    Mastered:
    CM|WMil|Smash|LD|Shock|WC|FBurst|CC|Transmute|RC
    Frag|AS|LigM|IM|FM|MM|Crit|Blaze|WMak|SM|LanM|FH
    LCharge|ComM|GS|ChS|FF|Pum|Def|SU|SK|DrK|KnM
    ChM|Heal|FBolt|Th|MG|Lull|MWM

r1:
    Refine|AM|PM|Weave|SG|CA|
    Synth|FBall|IB|LB|IS|MK|Comp|Fish|MCon|Mtlgy
    PI|PHeal|HS|Mine|HB|FBlast|Handi|ShM|Herb|Carp
    ShS|EG|PotM|S:PL|Ench|FsBolt|MeS|HAM|GCM|Harv
    Hoe|AR|CrS|RA|XbowM|BM|MgS|SptS|BO|EM|Viv
    HrvS|MarS|Disc