+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recommended Expertise to Make Money?

Mabination User Audoren has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

Recommended Expertise to Make Money?

Hi! I'm new to Vindictus and I am unsure of which expertise to take. I am interested in an expertise that would allow me to make a lot of money. This, in turn, can be used to buy high quality weapons and/or armor as well as the unfaithful dyes.

Which would be the expertise to make money?

Thank You.

Mabination User jakjak4161 has just left the soul stream jakjak4161's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Fuwari
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Guild
    Team 3 Star
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    You misunderstand, expertise is something that you pour a crap load of time and money into, just to be able to craft the latest armors and weapons (which a NPC can also do for a bit more mats) for a bit cheaper, and a chance of it being higher than 2 star (having higher base stats). Strictly speaking (profit-wise) I guess I would lean towards tailoring since you can craft unique non-set items such as top hats and cat ears. This is just my opinion on it though, I am in no position to give advice since I totally ignored my expertise 8D (too expensive)

Mabination User fantom has just left the soul stream fantom's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Rustie
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Guild
    Eternum Pariah
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Audoren View Post
    Hi! I'm new to Vindictus and I am unsure of which expertise to take. I am interested in an expertise that would allow me to make a lot of money. This, in turn, can be used to buy high quality weapons and/or armor as well as the unfaithful dyes.

Which would be the expertise to make money?

Thank You.
    None of the expertises make money. You make money off expertises by selling mats to poor saps who are paying 10k gold for boat 1 items to level their expertise.

BTW, as far as I know, none of the 61+ stuff (anything released in this patch), is craftable by ANY expertise. It stops at the 5X level (Ivory, etc).

Mabination User jakjak4161 has just left the soul stream jakjak4161's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Fuwari
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Guild
    Team 3 Star
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by fantom View Post
    None of the expertises make money. You make money off expertises by selling mats to poor saps who are paying 10k gold for boat 1 items to level their expertise.

BTW, as far as I know, none of the 61+ stuff (anything released in this patch), is craftable by ANY expertise. It stops at the 5X level (Ivory, etc).
    not necessarily true, say you craft a 5 star quality ivory weapon, that could possibly mean alot of profit.

Mabination User Gotejjeken has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Azalea
    Type
    Fiona
    Level
    Guild
    Legacy
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Not to mention the materials are nowhere near hard to come by. Of course if you are bad--that is a party only player--expertise could be a bit tough, and in which case you should leave it alone. The myths that it is hard to raise or takes a lot of time are completely false, I've raised mine to 93/99 in two days with only minimal effort, and probably 2-300k in investment, which is child's play by now.

I guess I should sum it up this way, if you are new, leave it alone...or level it very slowly as you can afford it. If you are established, level whatever you feel will benefit you the most.

+ Reply to Thread