Server
    NA - Mari
    Race
    Human
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

Ghosts, Urban Legends.

I've been watching too many urban legends lately and now i'm scared as hell...

Do you believe in urban legends and myths?

Do you believe in ghosts?

IMO, I believe in SOME urban legends and myths, and I do believe in ghosts.

Romanticist Mama is friends with Cichol Mama is friends with Cichol Mama is friends with Cichol Mama is friends with Cichol Mama is friends with Cichol Mama is friends with Cichol Mama's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    negative
    theres a similar thread here

you being scared means they're doing their job

Mabination President Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    roflelf
    Total Level
    xxxx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Guild
    n/a
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Character
    vindictussucksyoufuckingnoobs
    Gold

cynically delicious. Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Cynndy
    Total Level
    23xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Archery
    Guild
    Cuchulainn
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    I just watch Ghost Hunters, man. Or whatever it's called.

Lance Corporal Levi Sedia the master of posting Sedia the master of posting Sedia the master of posting Sedia the master of posting Sedia the master of posting Sedia's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Sedia
    Total Level
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Holy Arts
    Guild
    Yummy
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Well why don't you find out for yourself?
    Gold
    Helltown,Ohio? Owait,that's fake... Though the Highway to Hell is worth debunking....again.

Token German Weirdo Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Did they do Centralia yet? Or is that too obviously sciency for them?

Even when I try to watch ghost series as entertainment, they just fail so hard on every level imaginable. Like where they were in that Romanian castle that was connected to a cave complex. Soooooooo boring.
    Wow even Evel Knievel wouldn't make a leap like that. - kkehoe5, Youtube

El ques mas penado
    mas goza de amor
    quel mucho cuydado
    le quita el temor:
    asís ques mejor
    amar con dolores
    que estar sin amores.

Queen of Roses pinkkea the noob elemental master
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Kilenia
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Music
    Guild
    fallenwings
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Slender Man.

hammer.
    Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I get scared because of my active imagination, but I don't actually believe, because I know how I am.

Refurbished Goods Tatsu the explorer of Mabination Tatsu the explorer of Mabination Tatsu the explorer of Mabination
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Personally, I think ghosts are adorable. Bounded to the earth, because of their grudges... unable to pass on until they are finally ridden of their grudge...

Reminds of a child needing their hands held by their mother, you know?
    Love is giving someone the power to hurt you terribly. ...And hoping that they don't. And we never trust anyone as easily as we did the first time.
    I ♥ Hannah.

+ Reply to Thread