NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    kurokayshi
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold

"Hey" ... "you there?" ....

So I really hate it when I log on to Mabi and I message my wife and she notes me and says she has to go...But what really bothers me is when I log back on and I have like a thousand notes from her saying I never get on when she is...lol sometimes, humans concern me...

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    That's life for ya. Sometimes your schedule's become incompatible and there isn't much you can do about that but tell her to be patient.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

Mabination User Foxflare has just left the soul stream Foxflare's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Foxflare
    Total Level
    16xx
    Race
    Human
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    When i'm trying to run missions and get people to go I only ask once if they are there. Some people annoy me (Slow) by spamming until I pick up and then makes me go to skype....
    foxflare of Alexina
    I make banners and much more!

The Wandering Alchemist

Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Kenero
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Smithing
    Guild
    Oberon
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Kenero
    Type
    Fiona
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    For some reason, random people keep adding me to enchant... then when I don't respond immediately, they get upset.

Other than that, people are generally well respectful to me when it comes to messaging.

And at the same time I give the people respect by only messaging them once and let them respond to it later.
    Kenero of Mari Server.

Royal Alchemist, streaming it through and living relaxed.

"Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don’t learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us." - Stephen Colbert

Mabination User kurokayshi the bear slayer at age 10 kurokayshi's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    kurokayshi
    Race
    Elf
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    kurokayshi
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    I really hate it when i'm in the middle of a longer dungeon with a party and my noobs message me repeatedly asking if i can help them do something stupid....like pick berries....or fight brown bears....

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenero View Post
    For some reason, random people keep adding me to enchant... then when I don't respond immediately, they get upset.

Other than that, people are generally well respectful to me when it comes to messaging.

And at the same time I give the people respect by only messaging them once and let them respond to it later.
    All I can say Kenero is.

Welcome to the life of a high rank Enchanter.

People get easily upset over enchanting.

Most High Rank Enchanters I know have had to deal with this. The r1 enchanter we have in our guild likes to hide on Thursdays by making himself appear offline :P

You just gotta ignore them or tell em to be patient and that your time and efforts are valuable.

Back on topic:

I've gotten bugged by a few people over the most retarded things that make me go

Really now?

Like one person continuously asking my opinion on which upgrade he should get or which pet he should get. Does it look like I care?! You probably have it decided already, just do it. Ended up removing that person but ya...

If you bug me too much, I'll delete you and hopefully won't hear from you again >.>

I've done that for over 10 people by now I would imagine.
    Last edited by Roy Mustang; 05-12-2011 at 02:18 PM.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

Mabination User Foxflare has just left the soul stream Foxflare's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Foxflare
    Total Level
    16xx
    Race
    Human
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenero View Post

Wouldn't it be burning since enchant rank has nothing to do with the success%? unless you have ancient magic powder or they don't have any int.
    foxflare of Alexina
    I make banners and much more!

Joker the shadow hero Joker the shadow hero Joker the shadow hero Joker the shadow hero Joker's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Kantetsu
    Total Level
    Race
    Giant
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Pantagruel
    Type
    Karok
    Level
    Guild
    The Gears
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxflare View Post
    Wouldn't it be burning since enchant rank has nothing to do with the success%? unless you have ancient magic powder or they don't have any int.
    Enchant rank matters too you need enchant rank for enchants that are above... either 9 ->1 (enchant regardless Not included)
    if you don't have the enchant rank ... you have to manual enchant (without the skill drastically reducing the success) a rank 8 or 9 is like 20 or 30 % sucess... w/o using enchant lol
    [spoiler]

"Human are so appealing & interesting so I can't help myself" -Izaya

[SPOILER][SPOILER]I best be getting some of these cookies. And your period juice better nuke my tongue with flavorful bliss. Otherwise, we gonna have problems. ~Hiccup~[/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cucurbita View Post
    I wanna dig a tunnel and be a cave troll. With internet. A cave internet troll.
    [/SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Chen Fanboy
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Enchant rank matters too you need enchant rank for enchants that are above... either 9 ->1 (enchant regardless Not included)
    if you don't have the enchant rank ... you have to manual enchant (without the skill drastically reducing the success) a rank 8 or 9 is like 20 or 30 % sucess... w/o using enchant lol
    I'm rB enchant and can self enchant a r8 and r9 enchant.

It's r6+ enchants that require the assistance of a high rank enchanter.

This thread IS NOT about enchanting though.

If you wish to continue this enchanting discussion, please do create a seprate thread for it.
    Last edited by Roy Mustang; 05-12-2011 at 02:46 PM.

[Tumblr|Youtube]

Θ ε Θ Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Elf
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    That plus, it burns less dura on the enchant scroll if you failed to enchant. So at rank F, you only have two chances to try to enchant before it become no longer usable because of dura, whilen r1 removes only 5% dura, letting you have 19 more chances.
    Uhh... here's my Mabination pets? :v

+ Reply to Thread