How would you explain to a new player how to play?
- what skills to rank
- where to level
- what generations to do first
- what equipment to get
Well, I have a solution.
Skill Order (or close to this order).
Note: I never followed this, but I try to as much as I can.
(Note: Use the warrior destiny to enhance speed of training)
1) Get Windmill high and rank crit as soon as you can. Windmill ignores defense and protection or something (correct me if i'm wrong) and makes you get lots of crits. With critical, it does more damage. So I would advise anyone to rank both of them at the same time. Windmill will be ranked to 1 first though. Through all your windmill training, you will get anywhere from r9 crit - r5 crit. After Windmill, rank both combat mastery and sword mastery a little to improve your damage. Combat Mastery is not main priority, but get to r9 or so. Sword Mastery should be around rank 6?
2) Smash. With your rank (insert) crit, you will do some pretty beast damage. Use smash and get to rC first of all to get assault slash. Rank F is good for newbs. (I have rF). Rank Smash to 1 w/ crit and you will probably get r1 crit first, then r1 smash. There you go. 3 rank 1 skills now.
3) Get defense up for that extra defense and hp. This is useful for the future.
4) Get counterattack for the heck of it. It might not be useful atm, but it will be useful in the future.
5) Divide your skills into a set and work on them in a group. ex: Charge + somethingsomething etc.
L> People to add onto this. Thanks.