+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The path of Mabinogi Installation is invalid?

Θ ε Θ Zeo is friends with Cichol Zeo is friends with Cichol Zeo is friends with Cichol Zeo is friends with Cichol Zeo is friends with Cichol Zeo is friends with Cichol Zeo is friends with Cichol Zeo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    10xxx
    Race
    Elf
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold

The path of Mabinogi Installation is invalid?

Okay so I tried to downlaod the Mabinogi installer, and finally it finished downloading... but when I click on it.

I would get Client screen like how you'd start your game but there's a small pop-up box in middle saying.

"The path of Mabinogi Installation is invalid? "

Any ideas how to fix this?
    Uhh... here's my Mabination pets? :v

Poor Edith!
    Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    6XX
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    install it somewhere else in the meantime, should work fine.

afterwards, you can either move it or uninstall/reinstall and you should be able to install to the directory of your choice.

+ Reply to Thread