+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 39
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Mabinogi] - G15: First Contract (1st Testing Data)

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I wonder how easy these Duncants are easy to get and if NA Nexon will actually keep the same items ore gachwhore them instead >.>

I approve of these things, especially the falias items. Was tired of getting nothing when doing Falias Minigame anyways.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

Hexed the archeologist Hexed the archeologist Hexed's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Hexed
    Total Level
    8xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Archery
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Nyumi
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Guild
    InFamouZ [RIP]
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Meiji View Post
    HHHNNNNNNGH.

Now I wanna know if Demon weapons would be available for ego and if there's any difference from the regular egoable ones.
    Well, they said that Demon's was an enchant, so if they even were egoable, they would probably become like the regular form of that weapon (since enchants are removed when a weapon becomes a spirit.) But i still doubt they would even be egoable.

Gotta catch 'em all Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofrunes View Post
    I wonder how easy these Duncants are easy to get and if NA Nexon will actually keep the same items ore gachwhore them instead >.>

I approve of these things, especially the falias items. Was tired of getting nothing when doing Falias Minigame anyways.
    of course they are gonna gachwhore these items. why would they do anything to please their game community? rewards for this trading mini game are, potions, junk items, potions, small gems, more potions. basically like an event. you get .01 ducat for every 20 successful trades.

Never Again. Ever. I mean it.

<span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Ailios
    Total Level
    20xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Puppetry
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Scamall
    Level
    4x
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Remember, it's just the test server. There's no guarantee that you can still purchase the Demon weapons/Falias artifacts when the server goes live. Remember on the test server when G13 came out, and how you could buy Dragon Fangs and Glory Swords from Nerys, and then the next test patch, the Trinity Staff as well? I have a strong feeling about this as well, especially since it seems relatively easy to earn Ducats, what with walking from one town with items to sell at another for profit, with the occasional fight in between.

Though my question is: Are the Incubus/Succubus outfits actually wearable, or are they what I'm thinking and just trade items that you can't do anything with except for transport them across the country?

Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Equivalent
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Mercantile
    Guild
    Sunrise
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by r4baloons View Post
    Well, they said that Demon's was an enchant, so if they even were egoable, they would probably become like the regular form of that weapon (since enchants are removed when a weapon becomes a spirit.) But i still doubt they would even be egoable.

I want an egoable battle sword.

Me like.

Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Nothing impressive.

I'll check out the server tonight. Anybody can feel free to ask me what to look for.

Mabination User Evasivetony has disabled reputation Evasivetony's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Wing bow... war sword... highlander longbow... francisca... all from one npc? It's the apocalypse D:

The Wandering Alchemist

Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Kenero
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Smithing
    Guild
    Oberon
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Kenero
    Type
    Fiona
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Updated first post.
    Kenero of Mari Server.

Royal Alchemist, streaming it through and living relaxed.

"Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don’t learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us." - Stephen Colbert

The Bloody Eskimo truefire the all-knowing truefire the all-knowing truefire the all-knowing truefire the all-knowing truefire the all-knowing truefire the all-knowing
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Valeria
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Starlet
    Guild
    Witchcraft
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Storm of Falias
    Storm, storm... wait, you mean, they're finally releasing that final treasure slot item, so the completionist in my head stops nagging at me?
    Mastered:
    CM|WMil|Smash|LD|Shock|WC|FBurst|CC|Transmute|RC
    Frag|AS|LigM|IM|FM|MM|Crit|Blaze|WMak|SM|LanM|FH
    LCharge|ComM|GS|ChS|FF|Pum|Def|SU|SK|DrK|KnM
    ChM|Heal|FBolt|Th|MG|Lull|MWM

r1:
    Refine|AM|PM|Weave|SG|CA|
    Synth|FBall|IB|LB|IS|MK|Comp|Fish|MCon|Mtlgy
    PI|PHeal|HS|Mine|HB|FBlast|Handi|ShM|Herb|Carp
    ShS|EG|PotM|S:PL|Ench|FsBolt|MeS|HAM|GCM|Harv
    Hoe|AR|CrS|RA|XbowM|BM|MgS|SptS|BO|EM|Viv
    HrvS|MarS|Disc

The Wandering Alchemist

Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Kenero
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Smithing
    Guild
    Oberon
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Kenero
    Type
    Fiona
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by truefire View Post
    Storm, storm... wait, you mean, they're finally releasing that final treasure slot item, so the completionist in my head stops nagging at me?
    That's the final slot requirement. Storm of Falias.
    Kenero of Mari Server.

Royal Alchemist, streaming it through and living relaxed.

"Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don’t learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us." - Stephen Colbert

+ Reply to Thread