+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 39
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Mabinogi] - G15: First Contract (1st Testing Data)

HORA HORA! Meiji has slain a prairie dragon Meiji has slain a prairie dragon Meiji has slain a prairie dragon Meiji has slain a prairie dragon Meiji has slain a prairie dragon Meiji has slain a prairie dragon Meiji has slain a prairie dragon Meiji's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Miju
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    GOAWAY
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenero View Post
    There are also new weapons eligible to become spirit weapons:
    Phoenix Fire Wand
    Crystal Lightning Wand
    Crown Ice Wand
    Arblest
    Highlander Long Bow
    Glory Sword
    Dragon Tooth
    Francisca
    Come on now, is that really.

I don't know if I should feel happy or sad about this, cause here comes the probable most overpowered
    ego of the game.

Also, masterpiece bow looks really cool.
    Last edited by Meiji; 07-15-2011 at 08:29 PM.

The Great Owl
    Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Kaeporo
    Total Level
    18xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Archery
    Guild
    Historia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenero View Post
    There are also new weapons eligible to become spirit weapons:
    Phoenix Fire Wand
    Crystal Lightning Wand
    Crown Ice Wand

Arblest
    Highlander Long Bow

Glory Sword
    Dragon Tooth
    Francisca
    1. I'm glad that we'll finally be able to form a contract with second generation wands. Hopefully they won't totally blow.

2. The Arbalest better not outclass the Crossbow. That will piss me off. The same applies to the Highlander Long Bow.

Cide is friends with Cichol Cide is friends with Cichol Cide is friends with Cichol Cide is friends with Cichol Cide is friends with Cichol Cide is friends with Cichol Cide is friends with Cichol Cide's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Adriele
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Odious
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    no ego elb ;_;

but this seems so fun :D! i can't wait

Homicide of Elegant || 50xx || Alexina ~ retired
    Adriele of Odious || 15xx || Ruairi

The Bloody Eskimo truefire the all-knowing truefire the all-knowing truefire the all-knowing truefire the all-knowing truefire the all-knowing truefire the all-knowing
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Valeria
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Starlet
    Guild
    Witchcraft
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeporo View Post
    1. I'm glad that we'll finally be able to form a contract with second generation wands. Hopefully they won't totally blow.
    The question now becomes, what will the perks of 2nd Gen egos be? First gen was chain-cast. Will 2nd gen carry over the damage-increase/mana-reduction/speed-cast aspects of a wand, but without the penalties associated with normal upgrades?
    Mastered:
    CM|WMil|Smash|LD|Shock|WC|FBurst|CC|Transmute|RC
    Frag|AS|LigM|IM|FM|MM|Crit|Blaze|WMak|SM|LanM|FH
    LCharge|ComM|GS|ChS|FF|Pum|Def|SU|SK|DrK|KnM
    ChM|Heal|FBolt|Th|MG|Lull|MWM

r1:
    Refine|AM|PM|Weave|SG|CA|
    Synth|FBall|IB|LB|IS|MK|Comp|Fish|MCon|Mtlgy
    PI|PHeal|HS|Mine|HB|FBlast|Handi|ShM|Herb|Carp
    ShS|EG|PotM|S:PL|Ench|FsBolt|MeS|HAM|GCM|Harv
    Hoe|AR|CrS|RA|XbowM|BM|MgS|SptS|BO|EM|Viv
    HrvS|MarS|Disc

Cide is friends with Cichol Cide is friends with Cichol Cide is friends with Cichol Cide is friends with Cichol Cide is friends with Cichol Cide is friends with Cichol Cide is friends with Cichol Cide's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Adriele
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Odious
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Zid View Post
    Nothing impressive.

I'll check out the server tonight. Anybody can feel free to ask me what to look for.
    when you update your test client, can you upload the update pack? i want to check out/post some of the pmg's for the new weapons :3

Homicide of Elegant || 50xx || Alexina ~ retired
    Adriele of Odious || 15xx || Ruairi

Poor Edith!
    Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    6XX
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Ego Francisca YEAH

Zyrus the skillful Zyrus the skillful Zyrus the skillful Zyrus the skillful Zyrus the skillful Zyrus the skillful Zyrus's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Zyrus
    Total Level
    10k+
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Kreation
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeporo View Post

2. The Arbalest better not outclass the Crossbow. That will piss me off. The same applies to the Highlander Long Bow.
    I hate to inform you but the likely outcome is that the arbalest will outclass its counterpoint just like it does with the non ego. My bet is that the comparison for wingbow ---Ringbow will be made with the Arbalest---->Crossbow Cross will have sligthly more damage an d arba will have more crit. Just a guess.

Highlander will likely be the best ego bow. I mean why not? It makes you spend more money on nx repair pots (unless they release it in the ducat shop which I doubt will happen in the end).

If we get some sort of ego change mabi Mages, wizards and witches can finally ego a wand with a purpose?

I think linking social with mana reduction would be nice OR damage % increase (which I would prefer) OR perhaps something different alltogether (and please god not a stupid awakening damage increase) like no mana lost on switch out, maybe a graduated scale linked to social where at 50 social you get only 10% loss or something.

Wonder about the 2 hander stats.
    Last edited by Archibald; 07-15-2011 at 08:51 PM.
    Zyrus of Alexina

Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Equivalent
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Mercantile
    Guild
    Sunrise
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Meiji View Post
    Come on now, is that really.

I don't know if I should feel happy or sad about this, cause here comes the probable most overpowered
    ego of the game.

Also, masterpiece bow looks really cool.
    You have to expect it.

And anyway the repairs would be purely NX repairs.

Ego LLB isn't going to be stronger than an Ego HLB for pure obvious reasons.

Mabination User System has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    TW Mabi
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Meiji View Post
    HHHNNNNNNGH.

Now I wanna know if Demon weapons would be available for ego and if there's any difference from the regular egoable ones.
    If they are ego able I will be annoyed.

Level 100's with Highlander and Wing Bow egos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelly View Post
    Listen to some music that you can connect to emotionally and just stare at the ceiling.

Poor Edith!
    Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    6XX
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by System View Post
    If they are ego able I will be annoyed.

Level 100's with Highlander and Wing Bow egos.
    Well, most sub-100 players I see these days are wearing ~5-10M in Fashionogi clothes with ridiculous acc's/teddy bears, so I don't see what would be new about this.

;_;

+ Reply to Thread