+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Blacksmithing Ptj.. Free rF to r9!

French Fries Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    tropacat
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Battle Alchemy
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

Blacksmithing Ptj.. Free rF to r9!

Like the title saids this part-time job Trains your Blacksmithing skill but it's smart! it knows what rank your on o.o
    Atm i'm Rank B blacksmithing at 85%.. and i hit Int ptj's yesterday and i was like... 9%(From making metal boots Normally)
    i love This Ptj... it saves you alot of money!

and the thing is, the items he wants you to make is based on your Blacksmithing rank
    -Aka at rank B blacksmithing on int Ptj's he'll only give you Vito crux boots and arish boots and the best part, You can keep the mats after completing the Part-time job.

Side note: you can go to your homestead while doing the Ptj and use the anvil with a Japan Ceder tree next to it for the 2%.

Zack the all-knowing Zack the all-knowing Zack the all-knowing Zack the all-knowing Zack the all-knowing Zack the all-knowing
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Puppetry
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Oh nice. I never really looked into the Black Smith PTJ. Thanks for the info :D

the pro Blassreiter has tamed a desert dragon Blassreiter has tamed a desert dragon Blassreiter has tamed a desert dragon Blassreiter has tamed a desert dragon Blassreiter has tamed a desert dragon Blassreiter has tamed a desert dragon Blassreiter has tamed a desert dragon Blassreiter has tamed a desert dragon Blassreiter's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    BIassreiter
    Total Level
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Gunslinger
    Guild
    N/A
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Taunes
    Type
    Karok
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Yes, it's great. It still helps you after rank 9 but the tasks are random now, it's not always going to be armor or tool anymore, it may be greaves and gauntlets. But still it will give you some points, but sooner or later you'll have to make those Valencias for smashing successes so it's faster.

Armaments Wasbewwi has saved the goddess
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Race
    Human
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Cool :D.

French Fries Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    tropacat
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Battle Alchemy
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Blassreiter View Post
    Yes, it's great. It still helps you after rank 9 but the tasks are random now, it's not always going to be armor or tool anymore, it may be greaves and gauntlets. But still it will give you some points, but sooner or later you'll have to make those Valencias for smashing successes so it's faster.
    i spent like 5mil just to hit rB.. lol but this Ptj saves me alot still(Same with invi room!)

Btw
    at Basic Ptj you can get 10 iron ore frags(aka two iron ingots) or 5silver ores(Free silver ores!!!!)
    at int i've only been getting 5 silvers... a ptj(I want more iron ingots QQ)

This is also helps train Metal conversion!

BTW(Last time) How2CheatEconBecauseMostPeopleDontThink
    Ever wanted to get 5 iron ingots for 1k? or 2k?(Depending on your server)
    with Rank1 Metal conversion you can turn 2 Unknown ore frags into 1 iron ingot!(Five with a whole stack of unknowns)

Like, lets say your server sells/buys:
    -Iron ingots 20k a stack
    -Ukn ores 1k a stack

Now, Lets see it like this: 4k for something you can be buying for 20k.
    I badly wanna get r1 Metal conversion.
    Last edited by TropicalCat; 07-16-2011 at 09:22 PM.

Royale the master of posting Royale the master of posting Royale the master of posting Royale the master of posting Royale the master of posting Royale's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Type
    Evie
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropacat View Post
    i spent like 5mil just to hit rB.. lol but this Ptj saves me alot still(Same with invi room!)

Btw
    at Basic Ptj you can get 10 iron ore frags(aka two iron ingots) or 5silver ores(Free silver ores!!!!)
    at int i've only been getting 5 silvers... a ptj(I want more iron ingots QQ)

This is also helps train Metal conversion!

BTW(Last time) How2CheatEconBecauseMostPeopleDontThink
    Ever wanted to get 5 iron ingots for 1k? or 2k?(Depending on your server)
    with Rank1 Metal conversion you can turn 2 Unknown ore frags into 1 iron ingot!(Five with a whole stack of unknowns)

Like, lets say your server sells/buys:
    -Iron ingots 20k a stack
    -Ukn ores 1k a stack

Now, Lets see it like this: 4k for something you can be buying for 20k.
    I badly wanna get r1 Metal conversion.
    that takes too long for it to be efferent...
    even rafting for ingots is faster

Free to Play!

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    tropacat
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Battle Alchemy
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Royale View Post
    that takes too long for it to be efferent...
    even rafting for ingots is faster
    Something to do when bored i guess

HORA HORA! Meiji has slain a prairie dragon Meiji has slain a prairie dragon Meiji has slain a prairie dragon Meiji has slain a prairie dragon Meiji has slain a prairie dragon Meiji has slain a prairie dragon Meiji has slain a prairie dragon Meiji's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Miju
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    GOAWAY
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropacat View Post
    wat
    Seriously? o_o Woah... And here I thought that 5~10M would be the total cost for acquiring R1 Blacksmithing.

Guess I don't wanna touch this skill any sooner~

(ㅇㅅㅇ) Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Meiji View Post
    wat
    Seriously? o_o Woah... And here I thought that 5~10M would be the total cost for acquiring R1 Blacksmithing.

Guess I don't wanna touch this skill any sooner~
    It's probably about double that or triple, being the one of the most expensive life skills to buy materials for.

But this new PTJ really helps with quick training from the earlier ranks, since I don't like rafting constantly for ingots, unless I'm doing the much higher ranks.

Panda. Science is a Nation Alchemist Science is a Nation Alchemist Science is a Nation Alchemist Science is a Nation Alchemist Science is a Nation Alchemist Science is a Nation Alchemist Science is a Nation Alchemist Science is a Nation Alchemist Science is a Nation Alchemist Science is a Nation Alchemist Science's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Maoru
    Guild
    Sake
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Egesta
    Type
    Kai
    Level
    π
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoko View Post
    It's probably about double that or triple, being the one of the most expensive life skills to buy materials for.

But this new PTJ really helps with quick training from the earlier ranks, since I don't like rafting constantly for ingots, unless I'm doing the much higher ranks.
    Way more than double or triple that. The ptj makes only the easy ranks easier, the higher ranks still take a ****ton of time and money, or botting on rafts for mats.

+ Reply to Thread