+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Blacksmithing Ptj.. Free rF to r9!

Zyrus the skillful Zyrus the skillful Zyrus the skillful Zyrus the skillful Zyrus the skillful Zyrus the skillful Zyrus's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Zyrus
    Total Level
    10k+
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Kreation
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirayuki View Post
    Way more than double or triple that. The ptj makes only the easy ranks easier, the higher ranks still take a ****ton of time and money, or botting on rafts for mats.
    Estimated costs to r1 without 2x pots or brionic is around the 200 million mark (when finests are 10k each ingots 20k stack)

If your willing to part with 500ap or so using brionic can cut this down fairly nicely. Or if your willing to spend $100 a week on 2x pots lol.
    Zyrus of Alexina

Nation's Youngest Applejack the wise Applejack the wise Applejack the wise Applejack the wise Applejack the wise Applejack the wise Applejack's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Nexon: The company that takes your money for your tedious brain to feel successful when finishing a virtual objective.

French Fries Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    tropacat
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Battle Alchemy
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    This is great to know I'll start whenever I hit R1 Refine xD.
    The ptj gives alot of silver ore fragments, Food for the thought.

Mabination User Rozel the golem slayer Rozel's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Rozel
    Total Level
    10XX
    Race
    Human
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Nairuku
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    2x
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Meiji View Post
    wat
    Seriously? o_o Woah... And here I thought that 5~10M would be the total cost for acquiring R1 Blacksmithing.

Guess I don't wanna touch this skill any sooner~
    Just get all the materials yourself. It'll take 10 times longer, but it'll be really cheap. >:I

Mabination User Jovo the aspiring sailor Jovo the aspiring sailor
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Jovo
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Classic
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Archibald View Post
    Estimated costs to r1 without 2x pots or brionic is around the 200 million mark (when finests are 10k each ingots 20k stack)

If your willing to part with 500ap or so using brionic can cut this down fairly nicely. Or if your willing to spend $100 a week on 2x pots lol.
    I've only used around ~40 2x pots from rF to r2 (the majority spent on ranks 6-3).

If you plan out your 2x pots for only armor/secondary (such as gloves/boots) successes and possibly armor great successes, you'll spend a lot less.

Don't be wasting that 2x on armor finishes now D:

Quote Originally Posted by Rozel View Post
    Just get all the materials yourself. It'll take 10 times longer, but it'll be really cheap. >:I
    Maybe even longer than 10 times. e.e But at this 10 times rate, I'd be finishing blacksmith in 10 years ._.;;
    Last edited by Jovo; 07-21-2011 at 12:54 PM.
    [x] - Capped Life Tab
    [x] - Capped Combat Tab
    [] - Capped Magic Tab (1881 AP)
    [] - Capped Alchemy Tab (1993 AP)

Total AP needed to cap skills - 3824 AP

Applications for Classic below. 1k+ only unless recommended by senior.
    http://classic.prophpbb.com/topic3.html

My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/SleetedRain

Modding Expert Okitaru the aspiring sailor Okitaru the aspiring sailor Okitaru's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Race
    Human
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Chuugoku
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Guild
    Recettear
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Archibald View Post

Assuming you're bored enough to go after Blacksmithing, brionac is a legitimate option.

Website Guy
    Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Really annoying to do the PTJ for me now, since I was rD when they implemented it. As a result, doing the job enough times to get to intermediate got me to rC much quicker than if I were rF, so now I have to do it a bunch of times with no blacksmith EXP since beginner rank doesn't give gauntlets...
    39 more to go... Dx

+ Reply to Thread