+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 900mil House Bid

Generic Doot Doot the skillful Doot Doot the skillful Doot Doot the skillful Doot Doot the skillful Doot Doot the skillful Doot Doot the skillful Doot Doot's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Subete
    Total Level
    4xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Archery
    Guild
    Jabbawockeez
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Meh, this might sound bad, but I hope they got Cuilin. They always keep the tax uber low.
    Last edited by Subete; 07-23-2011 at 07:50 PM.

Okami the strong Okami the strong Okami the strong Okami the strong Okami the strong Okami's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Okami
    Total Level
    XXXX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Guild
    CTRL
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Valariea
    Type
    Vella
    Level
    XX
    Guild
    None
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Subete View Post
    Meh, this might sound bad, but I hope they got Cuilin. They always keep the tax uber low.
    I believe it was Abb. :P

Steam!

Generic Doot Doot the skillful Doot Doot the skillful Doot Doot the skillful Doot Doot the skillful Doot Doot the skillful Doot Doot the skillful Doot Doot's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Subete
    Total Level
    4xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Archery
    Guild
    Jabbawockeez
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Okami View Post
    I believe it was Abb. :P
    Darn. QQ

永遠夢を閉じ込め �� �� EndlessDreams has slain a prairie dragon EndlessDreams has slain a prairie dragon EndlessDreams has slain a prairie dragon EndlessDreams has slain a prairie dragon EndlessDreams has slain a prairie dragon EndlessDreams has slain a prairie dragon EndlessDreams has slain a prairie dragon EndlessDreams's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    They are merely a mule guild. Banning that mule guild does nothing. The duping method itself needs to be patched. However, it is so private, that Nexon doesn't know about it enough to fix it.

AnnabelleMarie the explorer of Rano AnnabelleMarie the explorer of Rano AnnabelleMarie's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Character
    Annabelle
    Race
    Human
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Annabelle
    Type
    Fiona
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    ouch :c as the builder of homes for Abb Neagh its sad seeing them all being destroyed. It had cost us 40-50 Mill to Build up homes from scratch when the area got released. (and thats how much it will cost the guilds after HOWLING & JESUS to rebuild Dugald & Abb Neagh oi and Cuilin that one is still messed up from Martyr)

anyways...Cuilin with Inebriation Guild still a good place to live at BEFORE the castle falls down. Hopefully things go well.. and "they" no longer bid so a past Castle Owner can get it. Sen Meng with Dango Guild is SAFE for 2 months we were lucky and won with a Normal bid. Dont know if we will be lucky enough next time. But i for sure am not going to take on the BURDEN of rebuilding those areas with destroyed homes...whoever takes up the job i wish you luck and if you ever need any advice or tips i dont mind helping yah.

happy house hunting ruairi server.

i posted another rant on my friends site.. to lazy to transfer.. but it explains our ugly housing situation - http://ggftw.com/forum/mabinogi-gene...ml#post1573433
    Last edited by AnnabelleMarie; 07-24-2011 at 03:27 AM.

My Steam ID - My Facebook
    3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
    Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

+ Reply to Thread