+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 193
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: General server status thread

Chaotic Neutral Hazeri the master of posting Hazeri the master of posting Hazeri the master of posting Hazeri the master of posting Hazeri the master of posting Hazeri's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Hazeri
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Cooking
    Guild
    Celeste
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Type
    Fiona
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold

General server status thread

Since for the past weeks the servers have been rather unstable and with the wave of maintenances we've been having various problems , many users have been posting different threads about pretty much the same things. That's pretty understandable given the confusion caused by all this, but I think having a general thread about errors, crashes and various issues would be better than a hundred threads about the same problems.

Before posting or asking about an error please consider the following:

-Add your server, sometimes issues are isolated to specific servers

-Do you have a clean client, sometimes people forget to update their mods and this can cause errors sometimes

-Date and time of the error

-A general description, did anything unusual happen before the error? something that you've noticed?

-Remember to abide by the forum rules and avoid posting names in case of channel crashers.

-If you can snatch a picture or a video that'd be great.

Remember, mabination isn't affiliated in any way or form with nexon, we're not customer support nor can we fix anything. This thread is to raise awareness of any issues that affect the game's playability and to keep each other informed of new errors that are sure to come up.

You can also check any server problems on the wiki.

[Current Issues as of November 3rd]

-Homesteads are fixed, you're still given the HS ticket.

-Some players have reported getting a G14 mainstream quest. A player from overseas mentioned they got the same error on their servers and their GM's advised them not to do that quest.

-Because of how the update was handled certain characters are stuck at the login in phase, NxBoo mentioned this could happen to some of your chars and the best you can do is to file a ticket. They are aware of this issue and will probably work on it as soon as possible.

Special mention regarding G15's BGM:
    For those interested in G15's MP3's you can get them here
    To get the actual mp3's you need to right click the links and select save file as, remember to save them on the mp3 folder located in your local mabi folder.
    Last edited by Hazeri; 11-03-2011 at 11:58 PM.

The Elf of Light Yuuki Asuna has slain a prairie dragon Yuuki Asuna has slain a prairie dragon Yuuki Asuna has slain a prairie dragon Yuuki Asuna has slain a prairie dragon Yuuki Asuna has slain a prairie dragon Yuuki Asuna has slain a prairie dragon Yuuki Asuna has slain a prairie dragon Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Ruairi: Server is still down for me

Mabination User Rozel the golem slayer Rozel's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Rozel
    Total Level
    10XX
    Race
    Human
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Nairuku
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    2x
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    You sound a bit too professional :L

Chaotic Neutral Hazeri the master of posting Hazeri the master of posting Hazeri the master of posting Hazeri the master of posting Hazeri the master of posting Hazeri's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Hazeri
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Cooking
    Guild
    Celeste
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Type
    Fiona
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozel View Post
    You sound a bit too professional :L
    Not really, made it supposedly so we didn't have more threads cluttering the mabitalk page with pretty much the same threads but judging from these:

http://mabination.com/threads/34982-What-the...
    http://mabination.com/threads/35084-Another-Maintenance
    http://mabination.com/threads/35083-...-for-maint-O.o

it seems it didn't catch up.

GODZILLA has slain a prairie dragon GODZILLA has slain a prairie dragon GODZILLA has slain a prairie dragon GODZILLA has slain a prairie dragon GODZILLA has slain a prairie dragon GODZILLA has slain a prairie dragon GODZILLA has slain a prairie dragon GODZILLA's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Guyverunit4
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Lance Combat
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazeri View Post
    Not really, made it supposedly so we didn't have more threads cluttering the mabitalk page with pretty much the same threads but judging from these:

http://mabination.com/threads/34982-What-the...
    http://mabination.com/threads/35084-Another-Maintenance
    http://mabination.com/threads/35083-...-for-maint-O.o

it seems it didn't catch up.
    Perhaps it will with time?

Mabination User Rozel the golem slayer Rozel's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Rozel
    Total Level
    10XX
    Race
    Human
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Nairuku
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    2x
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    I don't think this'll work... Another thread popped up :3

Also, I mean...
    "Remember, mabination isn't affiliated in any way or form with nexon, we're not customer support nor can we fix anything. This thread is to raise awareness of any issues that affect the game's playability and to keep each other informed of new errors that are sure to come up." That sounds too professional and I think most of the people reading know that. I'm sure a lot of people don't but I'm just saying it's like robot mode hehe :3 That's how I get when I'm on the website I created though xD

It's not bad though. Just was a silly comment :P Feel free to ignore.

(ㅇㅅㅇ) Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    It's a useful thread idea, but I thought that usually the game updates and stuff are the ones that stick to the NA Mabinogi News section. The posts that follow it being the same.
    Although, if a general thread was made, then it might get filled with many posts unrelated to the status to the game. For example, if people lost stuff in the 5 day rollback, they might bring that here instead of posting in the other possible places. I mean, like the one person isn't the whole population posts.

Also, latency is pretty hard to tell if it's an individual if not the whole server usually, may want to add Internet Connection check too to that list.

Or, the first post could be somewhat like the Wiki and show the status of each server with the headings and whatever on it, with each heading on it being the servers, depending on if that's not too much of a hassle.

Xemnas has disabled reputation Xemnas's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Hazeri
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Cooking
    Guild
    Celeste
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Type
    Fiona
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    It was a follow up to this:
    http://mabination.com/threads/34976-...-Update-Thread

But eh, whatever, I guess is just how it goes here.

French Fries Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    tropacat
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Battle Alchemy
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Yay this thread is Sticky'd <3

This should tone down most of the "QQTHISSERVERCRASHED ectect" Threads.

+ Reply to Thread