Devious
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    This week was a waste of a rebirth >.>
    Things to do (2015): [] Master Gun Skills, [X] Learn how to Puppet, [X] Master Puppets, [] Master Ninja, [] Master Fighter, [X] Rank 1 Magic Craft, [X] Rank 1 Ecology, [X] Make a staff, [] Engineering, [] Mineralogy, [] Solo any peaca dungeon, [X] Do the castle Dungeons, [] Draw a new icon for myself

Currently on: Magic Craft and Shyllien Ecology, Guns.

Hatsunechan the strong Hatsunechan the strong Hatsunechan the strong Hatsunechan the strong Hatsunechan the strong Hatsunechan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by protoman206 View Post
    A subforum of each server would be nice, then all those QQXXXservercrashed threads would be sorted
    I'd prefer to have a topic whenever an issue pops up. People can come onto the forums and pretty much instantly see what's wrong instead of digging through a topic. It's not like those topics are really that spammed anyways (not usually..) so I dont see why not. And like I said above people will still make topics anyways =D People cant read

Sepia the explorer of Rano Sepia the explorer of Rano
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    xxxx
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Inspiration
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Bleh. 5x exp event wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatsunechan View Post
    I'd prefer to have a topic whenever an issue pops up. People can come onto the forums and pretty much instantly see what's wrong instead of digging through a topic. It's not like those topics are really that spammed anyways (not usually..) so I dont see why not. And like I said above people will still make topics anyways =D People cant read
    I agree.

Minorin's Waifu radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    11XXX
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Elegant
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    It's easier to tell what's going on and prepare yourself for nexon failure when you log in and see "ALEXINA CHARS NOT SAVING GTFO THE SERVERS NAO!!!111" than doing stuff, losing your items, and then hours later noticing that the "General Server Status" thread was bolded and unread.

Just my two cents.

(ㅇㅅㅇ) Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I think that people could dig through new posts more to find what notices there may be on the server's errors and all. And if there are multiple people already posting in it about the error, it does get moved all the way to the top, and is much easier to see. But this is the case when people usually dig in the "New Posts" part, instead of the normal Mabinogi Talk section that they've already read possibly.

Ouch for Mari though...It happened on Alexina too before on a Double Rainbow, shame that some of us rebirthed hoping to get tons of AP.

Royale the master of posting Royale the master of posting Royale the master of posting Royale the master of posting Royale the master of posting Royale's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Type
    Evie
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by radionoise View Post
    It's easier to tell what's going on and prepare yourself for nexon failure when you log in and see "ALEXINA CHARS NOT SAVING GTFO THE SERVERS NAO!!!111" than doing stuff, losing your items, and then hours later noticing that the "General Server Status" thread was bolded and unread.

Just my two cents.
    i agree, add my two cents to this, now we have 4 cents!

or we can have the status bar like wiki but that would be a bit hard to maintain

Free to Play!

It's Showtime.

<span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span> has disabled reputation <span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Ruairi is now having pet unsummon glitch

Hamlet's Husbando hamlet the explorer of Rano hamlet the explorer of Rano
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Word, it isn't saving either.

Xemnas has disabled reputation Xemnas's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Just got rolled back when I desummoned my dragon, luckily it just undyed my claymore and gave me the dye back.

It's Showtime.

<span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span> has disabled reputation <span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    yeah thats what im saying lol get off now to avoid item loss/rollback, just my 2 cents

+ Reply to Thread