+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 50
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: KR Test Ego Thread

Cide is friends with Cichol Cide is friends with Cichol Cide is friends with Cichol Cide is friends with Cichol Cide is friends with Cichol Cide is friends with Cichol Cide is friends with Cichol Cide's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Adriele
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Odious
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

KR Test Ego Thread

NOTE: DO NOT ASK ANY OF US TO MAKE KR TEST ACCOUNTS FOR YOU, OR TELL YOU HOW. the majority of us are using borrowed accounts from friends so we cannot in the first place.
    NOTE 2: be polite about your requests, would you guys? i'm perfectly fine, after i'm all 50 on my current ego, to ego switch at leisure if you guys want stats, but not if you're rude about it.

so, there are a few of us on KR test mass ego feeding (duncan sells 10cm diamonds for 250g each lols) and i thought maybe a few of you would be interested in the progress and growth of some of these newer ego weapons. right now, i only know of three weapons being tested by 4 different people, and they are as follows

me (Cide): elven long bow
    Coy: elven short bow machete (currently bugged)
    Intimacy: war sword
    Herro: war sword (however, might have switched)
    Tropacat: arbalest
    Smochi: francisca
    Balenciaga: falcata
    --Coy and i will be posting stat updates as we get them, Intimacy and Herro can do so if they're feeling up to it too.--

speaking of switching, on KR test, all the ego swap things are sold by duncan (as are weapons, all 100 prof in an egoable state, 250g each) so ego swap to check stats on another weapon is just a matter of whoever wants to do it.

as for me, here are my elven long bow levels and stats:

sad to say, disappointing so far. i may be switching to a hlb simply to check out its stats at the same/slightly higher levels, but i may wait until i hit 40+ for that.

when we DO get to all 50, we (Coy and i, at least) will swap egos out for another, and you guys are free to make requests for what you'd like to see :> here's what's available in duncan's shop (please note that we both play elves and thus cannot use 2hs or dirk/noble sword.):

Last edited by Cide; 09-03-2011 at 09:11 PM.

Homicide of Elegant || 50xx || Alexina ~ retired
    Adriele of Odious || 15xx || Ruairi

Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Equivalent
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Mercantile
    Guild
    Sunrise
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Please do tell if luck/will and other stats affect your damage.

Cide is friends with Cichol Cide is friends with Cichol Cide is friends with Cichol Cide is friends with Cichol Cide is friends with Cichol Cide is friends with Cichol Cide is friends with Cichol Cide's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Adriele
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Odious
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubog007 View Post
    Please do tell if luck/will and other stats affect your damage.
    for elb, it doesn't seem to very often at all. about once every 2-3 will/luck levels i'll get 1 max here and there, and even in mid-late 30's i'm still only getting one max per str level. i don't think elb is going to even catch up to an llb ego of the same level unless its growth very sharply increases at 40+.

as for min, same deal, i do occasionally get +1 min from int/dex, though i don't think i've really gotten any damage increases 2 levels in a row with anything but str.

edit; +1 max from luck 35 now. ;D
    Last edited by Cide; 09-02-2011 at 11:01 AM.

Homicide of Elegant || 50xx || Alexina ~ retired
    Adriele of Odious || 15xx || Ruairi

puu.sh/glMrw/419a2abc07 Coy the shadow hero Coy the shadow hero Coy the shadow hero Coy the shadow hero Coy's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Total Level
    4xxx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Ninja
    Guild
    lapdance
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    hi i'm not paying attention to anything while i do this i'm just stuffing diamonds into my ego's fat mouth

also as expected the range on this bow is pretty poor, i've only got a picture comparison to the range of the elb ego so i'll post that until i'm unlazy enough to get cide to use a stock longbow to gauge distance

Last edited by Coy; 09-02-2011 at 11:16 AM.
    are you ever just afraid of your own ass

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I'm kind of interested in the Ego Transfer Potions. Was thinking on Transferring Narsil over to a Green Falcata or other Green Weapon and wanted to know the consequences and negatives of doing so if there is any.

Is there any way of testing that on the test server?

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

The Wandering Alchemist

Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Kenero
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Smithing
    Guild
    Oberon
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Kenero
    Type
    Fiona
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofrunes View Post
    I'm kind of interested in the Ego Transfer Potions. Was thinking on Transferring Narsil over to a Green Falcata or other Green Weapon and wanted to know the consequences and negatives of doing so if there is any.

Is there any way of testing that on the test server?
    Transferring Spirit Weapon is done through a quest talking to Tarlach, Berched, and Dorren, apparently there is 2 ways:

1 methods-
    -Talk to Tarlach with the keyword
    -Prepare 30 elemental removals, 5 Spirit Revival Potions, 1 Spirit Liqueur, 1 Spirit Dream Liqueur, and the new weapon you want to transfer on (Have to be 100% and 80% dura).
    -Transferred old weapon will become normal weapon keeping and retain metal tool enhancement. The new weapon will not retain the metal enhancements of the old weapon.
    -Old weapon's stat will be NPC shop version of the weapon.
    -You cannot change spirit's name
    - Weapon has to be within its own class Bow -> Bow or Sword -> Sword

2 methods-
    -Talk to Dorren with the keyword
    -Prepare 30 elemental removals, 5 Spirit Revival Potions, 1 Spirit Liqueur, 1 Spirit Dream Liqueur, 2 Spirit Sealing Liqueur and the new weapon you want to transfer on (Have to be 100% and 80% dura), and the Spirit Stone of the new weapon you want to transfer on.
    -Old weapon will completely disappear
    -New weapon will not retain metal toolkit enhancement
    -You have to rename your ego.
    - Weapon has to be outside its own class Bow -> Blunt or Sword -> Bow

*Both methods have chance to lower Spirit Weapon's level unless you used Spirit Restore Liqueur before the ritual.

Spirit Dream Liqueur -> Currently sold by Berched
    Spirit Seal Liqueur -> Currently Sold by Dorren
    Spirit Restoration Liqueur -> 100% Cash Shop item because it has trade # limitation

---

Btw, do 10 cm diamonds really raise ego stats that fast?
    Kenero of Mari Server.

Royal Alchemist, streaming it through and living relaxed.

"Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don’t learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us." - Stephen Colbert

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenero View Post
    Transferring Spirit Weapon is done through a quest talking to Tarlach, Berched, and Dorren, apparently there is 2 ways:

1 methods-
    -Talk to Tarlach with the keyword
    -Prepare 30 elemental removals, 5 Spirit Revival Potions, 1 Spirit Liqueur, 1 Spirit Dream Liqueur, and the new weapon you want to transfer on (Have to be 100% and 80% dura).
    -Transferred old weapon will become normal weapon keeping and retain metal tool enhancement. The new weapon will not retain the metal enhancements of the old weapon.
    -Old weapon's stat will be NPC shop version of the weapon.
    -You cannot change spirit's name
    - Weapon has to be within its own class Bow -> Bow or Sword -> Sword

2 methods-
    -Talk to Dorren with the keyword
    -Prepare 30 elemental removals, 5 Spirit Revival Potions, 1 Spirit Liqueur, 1 Spirit Dream Liqueur, 2 Spirit Sealing Liqueur and the new weapon you want to transfer on (Have to be 100% and 80% dura), and the Spirit Stone of the new weapon you want to transfer on.
    -Old weapon will completely disappear
    -New weapon will not retain metal toolkit enhancement
    -You have to rename your ego.
    - Weapon has to be outside its own class Bow -> Blunt or Sword -> Bow

*Both methods have chance to lower Spirit Weapon's level unless you used Spirit Restore Liqueur before the ritual.

Spirit Dream Liqueur -> Currently sold by Berched
    Spirit Seal Liqueur -> Currently Sold by Dorren
    Spirit Restoration Liqueur -> 100% Cash Shop item because it has trade # limitation

---

Btw, do 10 cm diamonds really raise ego stats that fast?
    SWEET! So as long as I use that nx item, Narsil will retain her stats?

Now to think of which sword I want to transfer Narsil to.

Can I get someone to get some info on something other than War Swords? Only cause War Swords cannot be dyed >.>

Of course Method 2 is tempting as well. I've always wanted an Ego Wand for it's Spirit Incarnation Ability. Would that be a wise move especially with the mage improvements coming up?
    Last edited by Kingofrunes; 09-02-2011 at 01:03 PM.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

Nothing here. Sapphireoath the aspiring sailor Sapphireoath the aspiring sailor Sapphireoath's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Sapphireoath
    Total Level
    25xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Hmm, depending on what ego Phoenix/Crystal/Crown do...will make me decide whether or not to transfer my bow ego to one of those ;P

Mabination User meren has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    TW Mabi
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Can you guys try ego transfer without the Spirit Restoration Liqueur? I would like to know if the level loss is a fixed amount/percentage or is it completely random

Arcanist Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Azareel
    Total Level
    XXX5
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Thaumaturge
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Azareel
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    If Ego Crown/Crystal/Phoenix wands don't derp and give CC4 as well, then I'll likely be changing my ego to one of them. Probably a Crown.

+ Reply to Thread