Welcome to Saint's Haven, a big city filled with bigger adventures! The latest Dragon Nest update includes the new city, a new level cap, a PvP Ladder update, the updated faction system, new stuff in the Dragon Vault and much more!
See what’s happening:
[posting this one cause the producer for DN is ****ing annoying]
The airship has been repaired and your story continues. Come to Saint’s Haven, the gateway to adventure! Ten new dungeons open up for exploration as you continue the epic story line. Track the Black Knight, develop friendships with new NPCs, take part in over 500 new quests and chase after 250 new Achievements!
• Kelly: Merchant
• Dean: Storage Keeper
• Stashy: Craft Crest & Plate Pouch Shop
• Gunther: Guild NPC
• Sorenne: Ticket Master in Saint’s Haven to Carderock Pass
• Isilien: Archer Trainer
• Rodrigo: Warrior Trainer
• Stella: Sorceress Trainer
• Enoch: Cleric Trainer
• Russell: Storage Keeper
• Erwin: Marketplace
• Ellesian: Ticket master in Carderock Pass to Ironwood Village and Mana Ridge
• Arnenne: Ticket master in Carderock Pass to Saint’s Haven
• Walter: Storage Keeper
• Belin: Blacksmith
New rewards for faction points and for daily or weekly achievements
- Circle Swing
- Bombs Away
- Battle Howl
- Roll Attack
- Iron Skin
- Empowering Howl
The Dragon Nest Faction system has been upgraded. All new NPC's found in Saint’s Haven will have their own entries in the friendship book as well as their own quest series. Friendship has also gotten more rewarding with the addition of Honest Ed’s new Faction Shop in Saint’s Haven.
How to use the Faction system:
• NPC’s offer friendship quests, and when completed, you will become “friends” with that character. Their portrait in the friendship book will then appear in color.
• NPC’s like to receive specific items that drop in dungeons. Speak to an NPC and then select “Gift” to give them gift items from your inventory. Each gift will give you Faction points for the Faction that character belongs to.
• You may claim items from Honest Ed in Saint’s Haven with your Faction Points.
• Golden Goose Traders
- The Golden Goose Traders are the largest and most powerful merchant faction in Altera.
- Members: May, Belin, Kelly, Honest Ed, Erwin, and Rupert.
- Rewards: Membership 7-Day Coupons, Rare and Epic weapons.
• Cassius Palace
- This is the unofficial name for the web of courtiers, officials, and citizens somehow connected to the royal court and the government of the Northern Kingdom.
- Members: Captain Steve, Tara, Lady Kaylinn, King Cassius III, Duke Stuart, General Duglas, Tamer Lindsay, Irine, Lena, and Guardsman Joey.
- Rewards: Rare and Epic Potential Pouches, Rare and Epic weapons.
• Free Adventurer’s League
- This is a large but loosely knit organization that does its best to provide support for adventurers.
- Members: Deckard, Bailey, Kevin, Warrior Trainer Chandler, Archer Trainer Adeline, Gunther, Archer Trainer Isillien, Sorceress Trainer Stella, Cleric Trainer Enoch, and Hubert.
- Rewards: Rare Lustre Pouches, Small/Medium Octagonal Water, Rare and Epic weapons.
The Goddess Teardrop is a reward for completing a series of daily or weekly achievements. Collect enough and you can exchange them for Epic equipment, powders, Dawn Souls, and Crude Stamps of Approval in Honest Ed’s Abyss Shop in Saint’s Haven.
PVP LADDER UPDATE
The PvP Ladder league has received an update to coincide with the increased level cap.
• The required level to play on a PvP Ladder has increased from 24 to 32.
• PvP Ladder Shop rewards have been updated with level 32 gear.
• Ladder Points are reset.
• Unspent Ladder Points are compensated with Goddess Medals.
DRAGON VAULT UPDATE
A number of new outfits and accessories have been added to the Dragon Vault. There are also new bundles available to make purchasing high frequency usage items more convenient.