+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tips needed: Getting to r1 tailor

Zyrus the skillful Zyrus the skillful Zyrus the skillful Zyrus the skillful Zyrus the skillful Zyrus the skillful Zyrus's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Zyrus
    Total Level
    10k+
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Kreation
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

Tips needed: Getting to r1 tailor

Does anyone have any tips on ranking tailor? I'm rank 4 and was curious how anyone who is r1 ranked the last few ranks. Did you raft for finests? Buy all your mats? Have a special method? Currently Alexina has no r1 tailors and I might try to finish it after my magic tab (250 ap left till its all
    r1 )
    Zyrus of Alexina

A Typical
    Juno is friends with Cichol Juno is friends with Cichol Juno is friends with Cichol Juno is friends with Cichol Juno is friends with Cichol Juno is friends with Cichol Juno's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Shizuhara
    Total Level
    Race
    Giant
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    There's no easy way about it, you can either buy a ton of mats or make/gather them yourself to put it simply. I'm not r1 yet primarily because I have other things which demand my attention but I usually make all of my mats and just take leather as it comes. My guildmates help out a lot in that regard.
    ~Selling Holy Water in Bulk, Note Shizuhara~
    Breaking Even . Last Updated: February the 4th
    I willingly believe that the damned are, in one sense, successful, rebels to the end; that the doors of hell are locked on the inside. - C. S. Lewis

永遠夢を閉じ込め �� �� EndlessDreams has tamed a desert dragon EndlessDreams has tamed a desert dragon EndlessDreams has tamed a desert dragon EndlessDreams has tamed a desert dragon EndlessDreams has tamed a desert dragon EndlessDreams has tamed a desert dragon EndlessDreams has tamed a desert dragon EndlessDreams has tamed a desert dragon EndlessDreams's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Like Juno said, you have to buy or make the materials. Chances are that there aren't any for sell except for Finest Leathers, and you will have to make them yourself. There are illegal methods like botting for the materials, but you can probably figure that out yourself.

In short, you have to be very dedicated to get pass the hardest rank in Tailoring.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooni's guide to Tailoring
    - 4th Ranks succesion could be achived by either one of these Middle class leather armour (5 Rank), Female Short Sword School Uniform (4 Rank) Cores Thief Suit (3 Rank), Ring type Leather Mini Onepiece (3 rank), Bone Marine Series (4 Rank) and finally the big succesion could only be done by Chic Suit which is incredibly hard to make and not to mention the materials needed.
    If you make about 7 ~ 8 Chic Suits the rank up should be easily be Obtainable. and Only doing Chic suits for Big succession the loss of money is incredibly large. Many players gave up on this rank because only doing chic suits have loss of incredibly large amounts of money and 4th rank tailorers must at least try 15 ~ 20 times to get 99,99%. so This rank its a best idea to go with just succession until you fill up all the experiance needed.

- 3rd Ranks Succession could be achived by Female Short Sword School Uniform (4 Rank), Bone Marine Armour Series (4 Rank), Cores Thief Suit (3 Rank), Ring type Leather Mini One piece (3 Rank), As most of you probably dont know 3rd ranks succession rate is too much to be achived (1500 times!) so for 3rd Rank you want to be looking at at least 60 chic suits to be made in order for you do be easily obtain 2nd rank (theres people who disagree's but be sure to remember this is my guide on tailoring ^_^) 3rd ranks succesion rate up too 99,99% is 14 ~ 15 times of repeating.

- 2nd Ranks Succesion could be achived by Cores Thief Suit (3rd rank), Ringtype Leather mini Onepiece (3rd Rank), High class leather armour(1 Rank), Chic suit (1 Rank), however whats so special about this rank is that big succesion is impossible no matter what Sewing pattern you use. so you must fill up the 1200 times of just pure succession and finishing and failing 960 times should be just about enough to get you to 1st Rank.
    Which is taken from here

+ Reply to Thread