+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help with new Signature Size Regulations

Why Am I Still Here? Paul is friends with Cichol Paul is friends with Cichol Paul is friends with Cichol Paul is friends with Cichol Paul is friends with Cichol Paul is friends with Cichol Paul is friends with Cichol Paul's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Paul
    Total Level
    ~2000
    Race
    Human
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I'm hoping the people who are using huge .gif's know how to resize. I don't need to worry since I always aim for the lowest file size and my sigs are always under 150 px height.

TA is a master of the Mabinogion TA is a master of the Mabinogion TA is a master of the Mabinogion TA is a master of the Mabinogion TA is a master of the Mabinogion TA is a master of the Mabinogion TA is a master of the Mabinogion TA is a master of the Mabinogion TA is a master of the Mabinogion TA is a master of the Mabinogion TA is a master of the Mabinogion TA's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    ThatAss
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Guild
    Adult Content
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I'm hoping the people who are using huge .gif's know how to resize. I don't need to worry since I always aim for the lowest file size and my sigs are always under 150 px height.
    Well if they don't, there's a tutorial in the first post or we can help out with that.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox31 View Post
    TA: SO MUCH ASS.

much pumpkin Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Taycat
    Total Level
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Witch's Brewery
    Playing?
    Casual