Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WM? or just move on...

A Typical
    Juno is friends with Cichol Juno is friends with Cichol Juno is friends with Cichol Juno is friends with Cichol Juno is friends with Cichol Juno is friends with Cichol Juno's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Shizuhara
    Total Level
    Race
    Giant
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    With the advent of Shadow missions there'll be plenty of boss mobs and awful mobs available in command and in large quantities. If you're ok with moving slower but without the added stress then don't worry about it. CP is nowhere near as big of an issue as it once was.
    ~Selling Holy Water in Bulk, Note Shizuhara~
    Breaking Even . Last Updated: February the 4th
    I willingly believe that the damned are, in one sense, successful, rebels to the end; that the doors of hell are locked on the inside. - C. S. Lewis

Mabination User Nevermind was almost killed by a brown fox
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Kicking yourself now to hit r1 is far less painful than kicking yourself for not ranking it sooner, which is when your CP will be through the roof.

Mabination User Swordslayer was almost killed by a brown fox Swordslayer's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Swordslayer
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Mabinoqi (yes with a Q)
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Rank 1. Now! >=[
    Trust me it's such a relief after burning a whole weekend into sitting in front of the computers in the dark that you won't have to worry about CP training anymore 8D

....Except for some other skills... but they're A LOT easier to manage.

Chiri the golem slayer with a single blow Chiri's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Pleinair
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Soloist
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Sarcasm
    Type
    Fiona
    Gold
    If you want to take a break, it's fine, but don't go for other CP raising skills. I switched btw refine and WM training, both were tedious but I needed to break up the monotony somehow.

Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Don't stress yourself if you don't want to. If you're not having fun, well... you're just not having fun then; you're just grinding.

On a brighter note, do know that you're past the hardest rank of Windmill (rank 4). That's already an accomplishment by itself.

December the adult December the adult December the adult December's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Winterbreeze
    Total Level
    Guild
    Avantosik
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Colour (AUS) Contrary (East)
    Type
    Fiona
    Gold
    I suggest, suck it up and just grind for a couple day straight. Aim for like 300 kills per day and get a couple extra if you have time

Thats what I did and r2 wm was chomped in like 3 days

Mabination User Kurezan has just left the soul stream Kurezan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Kurezan
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Type
    Lann
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshii View Post
    i current am a human with rank 3 wm. Im sorta getting lazy and its getting hard to train ><. so should i continue with it or just move on to some other skill??
    Continue with it. You worked hard to get it to rank 3, might as well finish the fight.

Mabination User Chocobo has just left the soul stream Chocobo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Darkk
    Total Level
    8XX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    If you don't make it, its okay. I quit the game because of wm QQ

The Renaissance Man Crazed420 has disabled reputation
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Haydrian
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Regenesis
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Rank 3 isn't bad to train and rank 2 will be slightly better than rank 4 to train thus your already over the major hurdle for people training windmill (rank 4 training). Keep at it to rank 1, it makes you feel very proud of yourself once you reach it and it's a highly useful skill. If you need a break train refine (although as long as you do this before major dex skills it doesn't matter when you start if you want to make it easier to train) or rank animal taming if you want. I myself find animal taming very fun to train with a friend and it allots you 3 decent titles upon rank 6 cap. Aside to that go ahead and rank anything to rank A seeing as before rank 9 a skill wont effect your cp. It's tedious but you can do it. :)

Edit: A side thought that I just remembered. Feel free to train any life skill besides rest. Life skills as a rule don't increase your CP. Rest does due to stat CP given from the decent amount of hp gained from the skill. If you feel you need more HP and are keeping your CM at F however, feel free to rank it to E-A.
    Last edited by Haydrian; 04-16-2010 at 07:32 PM.

hammer.
    Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Murasaki's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Keep going, because it's only going to get harder the more you wait. Training other skills means your CP gets higher, making the monsters you need to train on more difficult to deal with.

I now refuse to train anything that isn't WM so I can get it done quickly. I'm only raising crit because that's an essential for me as well.

Closed Thread