Remove this ad by logging in
Making NX Cash with Surveys and Offers
Did you know that Nexon offers NX Cash for free if you do some work for their sponsors?
This includes anything from signing up for trials, doing surveys, or buying things with NX rewards on the side.
You can easily find all the offers here.
The offer programs tab on the top sometimes repeat the same offer, and these may or may not be repeated depending on the company and type. Different programs will mean slight different layout and methods of obtaining NX, but overall the work done is exactly the same.
You view, answer questions, and get your NX.
Now some of these sites are very shoddy, I'm not going to lie. Don't ever forget to keep your antivirus softwares running. Overall, these websites make their money by taking your information and selling it to spam and advertisement companies. The best way to avoid this is to reject every optional offer (skip button will be seen quite often), and use fake addresses (unless a billing address is required for purchases or subscriptions with credit card usage).
Use a fake email, but don't forget the email because you might need verification.
These are the kind of offers you'll be seeing:
Purchase product, get NX.
Purchase subscription, get NX.
Do a survey, get NX.
Do a quiz, get NX.
Download and install something, get NX.
Start an account somewhere, get NX.
Because downloading or browsing these sites isn't always the safest, I suggest you use the SandBoxie browser. It'll store all information in a select space your hard drive which it can easily delete at any time.
There is easily over 100k NX cash to be made purely from the "FREE" options. However not all of them are guaranteed to work and many of them require personal information. Examples include Netflix, which will be a free 2 week trial that asks for your credit card information. After the 2 weeks, if you have not canceled, you will start being charged for the monthly service. Another example is the Discover Card bank account, which requires your Social Security Number.
For types like Insurance Quotes, they will not fund your account until they have called you and verified. For these I just gave them my phone, and told them that my current insurance is still cheaper. Problem solved.
The most common "free" offer is to do a survey. These take a long time, so instead of answering them all, look for the ones with a * on them (required fields) and check any random box, and move on.
Kitae's list of suggested offers:
1. Netflix. Its worth 17k NX. You need a credit card, but you will not be charged if you cancel your subscription in 2 weeks.
2. Car Insurance. They usually give anywhere from 1~10k NX. You need a phone number, but you can turn them down the moment they call by saying your current insurance is better.
3. Real Player. Just download it. Install it. Run it. Get your NX. Uninstall it (unless you like it).
4. Discover Card. You net 60k NX from it, but since it is a bank account you will probably want to close it within a week or two. Do not do this if you have opened and closed bank accounts often in the past, or plan on doing it again in the future, because it might be negative on your credit score.
5. Featured Offers from Peanut Labs. They're safe, easy, and give plenty of NX.
These ads help pay for mabination, get rid of them by donating
Theres another thread about this, where I posted a bunch of offers that pay out.