+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: >People who say Hailstorm is useless

The Mysterious Girl Maenad is a master of the Mabinogion Maenad is a master of the Mabinogion Maenad is a master of the Mabinogion Maenad is a master of the Mabinogion Maenad is a master of the Mabinogion Maenad is a master of the Mabinogion Maenad is a master of the Mabinogion Maenad is a master of the Mabinogion Maenad is a master of the Mabinogion Maenad is a master of the Mabinogion Maenad is a master of the Mabinogion Maenad's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Character
    Araria
    Total Level
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold

>People who say Hailstorm is useless

I agree! I mean, just look how worthless it is as a skill!

9k crits on three enemies at once? And not even endgame?
    I'm sure there are a crapload of non-demigod skills that can do way better, am I right?

/endsarcastic rant
    Ranting because of people who insist hailstorm is useless except for the DEX it gives.

Xemnas has disabled reputation Xemnas's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I'll say it on every one of these topics, show us that type of damage on monsters with 50+ def and 40%+ prot.

The Mysterious Girl Maenad is a master of the Mabinogion Maenad is a master of the Mabinogion Maenad is a master of the Mabinogion Maenad is a master of the Mabinogion Maenad is a master of the Mabinogion Maenad is a master of the Mabinogion Maenad is a master of the Mabinogion Maenad is a master of the Mabinogion Maenad is a master of the Mabinogion Maenad is a master of the Mabinogion Maenad is a master of the Mabinogion Maenad's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Character
    Araria
    Total Level
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Xemnas View Post
    I'll say it on every one of these topics, show us that type of damage on monsters with 50+ def and 40%+ prot.
    It hits 1.5~3k on those types of mobs, 2~5k crits. Regardless, only demigod skills ignore protection for DAMAGE.
    Critical chance =/= damage

永遠夢を閉じ込め �� �� EndlessDreams has tamed a desert dragon EndlessDreams has tamed a desert dragon EndlessDreams has tamed a desert dragon EndlessDreams has tamed a desert dragon EndlessDreams has tamed a desert dragon EndlessDreams has tamed a desert dragon EndlessDreams has tamed a desert dragon EndlessDreams has tamed a desert dragon EndlessDreams's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Still useless. I just use it for the dex.

Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Araria View Post
    It hits 1.5~3k on those types of mobs, 2~5k crits. Regardless, only demigod skills ignore protection for DAMAGE.
    Critical chance =/= damage
    Your damage is lowered because of the protection, hence why I said show it, not just throw numbers at me.

Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Character
    Araria
    Total Level
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by EndlessDreams View Post
    Still useless. I just use it for the dex.
    You're missing out on a valuable skill.
    Just like every other skill, it's situational. It's good for taking out a group of medium(1~8k) HP mobs and they don't necessarily have to be near eachother either.

Quote Originally Posted by Xemnas View Post
    Your damage is lowered because of the protection, hence why I said show it, not just throw numbers at me.
    All other skills excluding Rage of Wings and Spear of God are reduced in damage by protection as well. I don't see your point.
    Last edited by Arsik; 11-09-2011 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Doublepost

Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    All other skills excluding Rage of Wings and Spear of God are reduced in damage by protection as well. I don't see your point.
    I never said anything about demigod, I just want to see actual in-game numbers rather than all talk.

Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Character
    Araria
    Total Level
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Fine, brb, running Shadow Cast City.

Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Fine, brb, running Shadow Cast City.
    HM or elite only please.

Mabination User Konuchi the noob elemental master Konuchi's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Konuchi
    Total Level
    26XX
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Protomen
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Konuchi
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    4X
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Hailstorm is fun but I don't like using my trinity staff. I have not tried a wing staff yet.

+ Reply to Thread