+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Did I "beat" skyrim? (spoilers)

Website Guy
    Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    5xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold

Did I "beat" skyrim? (spoilers)

I'm just wondering if I beat the game and bethesda did a damned good job making gameplay continue without interruption, or if I barely scraped the surface.

I beat the **** out of alduin and he exploded, the other dragon with an annoying name (leader of the greybeards) talked to me about it, while a bunch of dragons circled around me on top of the mountain. Then the red dragon with an even more annoying name talked to me and now I can summon him to kick people's asses for me.

As far as "Dragonborn" and destined to beat up alduin goes, the game seems to end there.
    But I still have tons of important looking quests, like helping that septimus guy open the box (and some weird retard-sounding purple cloud talked to me about it too), that stuff is related to elder scrolls so it seems to be main-quest-like... due to the title of the series and all. But nothing is even pushin me to that direction, unlike with fighting Alduin where ever since the greybeards summoned you, you were led down a path that led you through that quest.

So now I'm confused.

At the same time I kind of like it though, I'm literally doing whatever I want and have no idea what I should or shouldn't do next.

Banned Xemnas has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Xemnas has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Xemnas has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Xemnas has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Xemnas has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Xemnas has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Xemnas has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Xemnas has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Xemnas has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Xemnas has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Xemnas has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Is alduin the dragon without a soul?(because that's the final boss)

Website Guy
    Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    5xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    I don't think he had a soul.
    Bastard didn't even have loot, he exploded and didn't let me search his corpse.

Banned Xemnas has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Xemnas has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Xemnas has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Xemnas has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Xemnas has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Xemnas has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Xemnas has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Xemnas has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Xemnas has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Xemnas has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Xemnas has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    did you fight this thing:

(if you didn't don't watch the whole thing obviously)

Website Guy
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    5xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Xemnas View Post
    did you fight this thing:

(if you didn't don't watch the whole thing obviously)
    Yeah that's the one I was saying exploded.
    When you complete this part though, there's still tons going on in the world like wars, and dragons are still around, and there's the whole elder scrolls part too.

Maybe I'm just too used to Fallout where they made a cutscene at the end that talked about all the things you did.

Who has a sexy voice. RicochetOrange the strong RicochetOrange the strong RicochetOrange the strong RicochetOrange the strong RicochetOrange the strong RicochetOrange's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    No credits?

Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by RicochetOrange View Post
    No credits?
    there are credits at 6:04

*Squirt, Squirt* Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    kayate
    Total Level
    8xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Cooking
    Guild
    Club
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    If you beat it now you can mess around go get loot whatever.

Website Guy
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    5xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Xemnas View Post
    there are credits at 6:04
    That wasn't credits it's the loading screen.
    That guy loads slow I don't have time to read any of the text on my load screens :<

Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Osayidan View Post
    That wasn't credits it's the loading screen.
    That guy loads slow I don't have time to read any of the text on my load screens :<
    oh

+ Reply to Thread