Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: >Inb4 we're forgotten

  1. #1
    The Omni-Hybrid Romanji the dragon knight Romanji the dragon knight Romanji the dragon knight Romanji the dragon knight Romanji's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Romanji
    Total Level
    95XX
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Ninja
    Guild
    Mldnightcrew
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Romanji
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    32
    Guild
    Saphron
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Probably making Let's plays
    Posts
    1,969
    Gold
    6,713

    >Inb4 we're forgotten

    So. where are our Nuadha sets, Rosemary gloves, Hebona robes, etc. adnosium... anyone heard anything or gotten anything? so far my 3 different tickets from that "malicious act" have been in "Work in progress" status ever since the incident.
    Journal Score (6150)
    Mldnightcrew Currently recruiting
    Ty Starpaw<3

  2. #2
    cynically delicious. Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Cynndy
    Total Level
    23xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Archery
    Guild
    Cuchulainn
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    1
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Your mind.
    Posts
    7,699
    Gold
    50,452
    > Inb4 you can't wait a couple of weeks

  3. #3
    Minorin's Waifu radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    11XXX
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Elegant
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    6,879
    Gold
    7,888
    >implying nexon cares
    Characters from black tent hacks are still without their ego (will likely continue without them forever) or blackrobed.

    People who spent $500 on gacha for Nuadha still don't have anything back.

    Chances are Nexon might one day restore blackrobes, but there will be no realistic method of ever returning items or much worse destroyed ego weapons. They should've done a rollback when that happened (I mean, seriously, anyone with half a brain should know that's the only way they could return a spirit weapon to a player), it was the only method at their disposal to avoid all of this.
    Last edited by radionoise; 01-13-2012 at 01:10 PM.

  4. #4
    Mabination User Mikani has disabled reputation Mikani's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Hazelithena
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    76
    Gold
    1,562
    Not one for patience are you?

    Its only been what? 2 weeks?
    Chill, they'll get it to it at some point.

    Need I remind you of the lock out?
    I was one of those people locked for almost 2 months >_>

  5. #5
    Sucks Dick Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,697
    Gold
    45,324
    You DO realize that TONS of people lost their stuff, right? Nexon has to wade through tickets, make sure the people who sent them actually had the item(s) in the first place, and then mail them out to each person.

    Some of you little cry babies really need to learn some patience.

  6. #6
    Minorin's Waifu radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    11XXX
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Elegant
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    6,879
    Gold
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanna's Lover View Post
    You DO realize that TONS of people lost their stuff, right? Nexon has to wade through tickets, make sure the people who sent them actually had the item(s) in the first place, and then mail them out to each person.

    Some of you little cry babies really need to learn some patience.
    I know from multiple personal experiences that they do not actually check if you really had the items. I've been naughty that way.

    They can't just mail spirit weapons to players who lost them either. And yeah this part is very much annoying because a guildmate was affected and his spirit weapon was of much importance and significance... at this point they might not even get back into playing if their spirit weapon is lost for good.
    Last edited by radionoise; 01-13-2012 at 01:16 PM.

  7. #7
    The Omni-Hybrid Romanji the dragon knight Romanji the dragon knight Romanji the dragon knight Romanji the dragon knight Romanji's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Romanji
    Total Level
    95XX
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Ninja
    Guild
    Mldnightcrew
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Romanji
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    32
    Guild
    Saphron
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Probably making Let's plays
    Posts
    1,969
    Gold
    6,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanna's Lover View Post
    You DO realize that TONS of people lost their stuff, right? Nexon has to wade through tickets, make sure the people who sent them actually had the item(s) in the first place, and then mail them out to each person.

    Some of you little cry babies really need to learn some patience.
    >woah.. srsly?

    thats rude... I shouldnt have to "wait" i shouldnt even have to complain... i shouldnt even need patience, i spent my patience elsewhere on getting the **** i lost in the first place and shouldnt have to get out my patience check book and write a patience check for some insane 7 digit number amount of patience from the American national bank of patience...

    and you tell me, it isnt a law that an online corporation must supply services paid for. where is my nuadha set that i clearly paid for in Nx, time, gold and PATIENCE

    and the day your human empathy dies is the day the world becomes a cold callous place... so im feelin the pain of all ya'll who lost stuff, im JUST CURIOUS =_=
    Journal Score (6150)
    Mldnightcrew Currently recruiting
    Ty Starpaw<3

  8. #8
    Cathaoir the ogre slayer Cathaoir's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Cathaoir
    Total Level
    46xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Boss
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Vinjio
    Type
    Kai
    Level
    5x
    Guild
    Eweca (leader)
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    1,573
    Gold
    6,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanji View Post
    >woah.. srsly?

    thats rude... I shouldnt have to "wait" i shouldnt even have to complain... i shouldnt even need patience, i spent my patience elsewhere on getting the **** i lost in the first place and shouldnt have to get out my patience check book and write a patience check for some insane 7 digit number amount of patience from the American national bank of patience...

    and you tell me, it isnt a law that an online corporation must supply services paid for. where is my nuadha set that i clearly paid for in Nx, time, gold and PATIENCE

    and the day your human empathy dies is the day the world becomes a cold callous place... so im feelin the pain of all ya'll who lost stuff, im JUST CURIOUS =_=
    Once you buy something with NX, it loses it's value and it's no longer yours, you just have the privilege to use it. Nothing in the game is yours, and they don't even need to give it back to you.

    A hell of a lot of people were effected by this, not just you. It takes time, especially to cipher our the ones who actually were effected and the ones who just put the keyword down just so that their ticket is looked at. From my experience, they are way understaffed, and they have 8 games do deal with. They will get to it, in time.
     

  9. #9
    The Omni-Hybrid Romanji the dragon knight Romanji the dragon knight Romanji the dragon knight Romanji the dragon knight Romanji's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Romanji
    Total Level
    95XX
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Ninja
    Guild
    Mldnightcrew
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Romanji
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    32
    Guild
    Saphron
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Probably making Let's plays
    Posts
    1,969
    Gold
    6,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathaoir View Post
    Once you buy something with NX, it loses it's value and it's no longer yours, you just have the privilege to use it. Nothing in the game is yours, and they don't even need to give it back to you.

    A hell of a lot of people were effected by this, not just you. It takes time, especially to cipher our the ones who actually were effected and the ones who just put the keyword down just so that their ticket is looked at. From my experience, they are way understaffed, and they have 8 games do deal with. They will get to it, in time.
    >inb4 you misunderstand my point
    my point was not to complain, nor was it to QQ. it was to request if anyone had gotten any information or updates on nexon's work towards the goal of getting our deleted items back.
    Journal Score (6150)
    Mldnightcrew Currently recruiting
    Ty Starpaw<3

  10. #10
    Sucks Dick Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,697
    Gold
    45,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanji View Post
    >inb4 you misunderstand my point
    my point was not to complain, nor was it to QQ. it was to request if anyone had gotten any information or updates on nexon's work towards the goal of getting our deleted items back.
    Sorry, but it doesn't sound like that to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanji View Post
    So. where are our Nuadha sets, Rosemary gloves, Hebona robes, etc. adnosium... anyone heard anything or gotten anything? so far my 3 different tickets from that "malicious act" have been in "Work in progress" status ever since the incident.
    Sure, you asked if anyone had heard anything, but starting off with the line you did, you're obviously just worked up because you haven't gotten your items back.

Closed Thread

Bookmarks