Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: >Inb4 we're forgotten

Dream Yogi
    Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Reih
    Race
    Elf
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Freiya
    Type
    Fiona
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    And why the hell wouldn't he get worked up? Sounds quite reasonable to be honest!
    So answer his question, or do nothing. Thank you.
      

Cathaoir the ogre slayer Cathaoir's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Cathaoir
    Total Level
    46xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Boss
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Vinjio
    Type
    Kai
    Level
    5x
    Guild
    Eweca (leader)
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanji View Post
    >inb4 you misunderstand my point
    my point was not to complain, nor was it to QQ. it was to request if anyone had gotten any information or updates on nexon's work towards the goal of getting our deleted items back.
    The post I quoted was a lot of rage from someone telling you to have patience.

Sucks Dick Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal Cannibal's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakuryu View Post
    And why the hell wouldn't he get worked up? Sounds quite reasonable to be honest!
    So answer his question, or do nothing. Thank you.
    I can understand getting worked up, but seriously? People seem to be doing this a lot lately. It's like they expect Nexon to do something RIGHT THAT SECOND, RIGHT AWAY, RIGHT NOW, and it's like, "Just chill out and relax. You aren't the only person who lost items."

Not to mention, idrc about how much he spent on his Nuadha because that was just a stupid move on his part. You're not guaranteed anything on this game, whether it's Nexon's screw up or not.

Purple Haired Fey. Armi the aspiring sailor Armi the aspiring sailor Armi's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Armanent
    Total Level
    36xx
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Terrestrial
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanji View Post
    So. where are our Nuadha sets, Rosemary gloves, Hebona robes, etc. Ad Nauseam... anyone heard anything or gotten anything? so far my 3 different tickets from that "malicious act" have been in "Work in progress" status ever since the incident.
    I hope you never do get it back, removing extant products revives a stagnant market, especially to those who want their fashion back.

The Red Fox Slayerj the shadow hero Slayerj the shadow hero Slayerj the shadow hero Slayerj the shadow hero Slayerj's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Outlaw
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    inb4 nexon/devcat hands everyone a single gacha and a 0 prof weapon with a random spirit stone.

Anyway, I don' think people will get anything back for a very long time if ever. At the most I think they'll either forget, hand out another 5-15k nexon or do the above. Like someone said on the other page, why the **** they didn't do a roll back is beyond me.

Arcanist Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Azareel
    Total Level
    XXX5
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Thaumaturge
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Azareel
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by radionoise View Post
    >implying nexon cares
    Characters from black tent hacks are still without their ego (will likely continue without them forever) or blackrobed.

People who spent $500 on gacha for Nuadha still don't have anything back.

Chances are Nexon might one day restore blackrobes, but there will be no realistic method of ever returning items or much worse destroyed ego weapons. They should've done a rollback when that happened (I mean, seriously, anyone with half a brain should know that's the only way they could return a spirit weapon to a player), it was the only method at their disposal to avoid all of this.
    This, very much so.
    Also, weren't there reports of characters who were deleted entirely?
    A rollback was one of the best, if not the best, options given the situation, even if it would still suck for some people. Guess what Nexon didn't do? Yeah.
    I'm surprised they didn't, to be honest. It would have saved them a lot of time and effort.

@OP I haven't heard anything yet, although my ticket has been set to "Work in Progress"
    Wouldn't it be 'funny' if they finally actually read a few tickets about lost egos, and realize they have to rollback to fully compensate for the damage?
    inb4entiregenerationrollback.

Cathaoir the ogre slayer Cathaoir's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Cathaoir
    Total Level
    46xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Boss
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Vinjio
    Type
    Kai
    Level
    5x
    Guild
    Eweca (leader)
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Azareel View Post
    This, very much so.
    Also, weren't there reports of characters who were deleted entirely?
    A rollback was one of the best, if not the best, options given the situation, even if it would still suck for some people. Guess what Nexon didn't do? Yeah.
    I'm surprised they didn't, to be honest. It would have saved them a lot of time and effort.

@OP I haven't heard anything yet, although my ticket has been set to "Work in Progress"
    Wouldn't it be 'funny' if they finally actually read a few tickets about lost egos, and realize they have to rollback to fully compensate for the damage?
    inb4entiregenerationrollback.
    It's too late to do a rollback. If they were going to, they should have right when it happened. Now that a few weeks have past since the first incident, people have done a lot already in game, and it would only hurt more than it would help.

(ㅇㅅㅇ) Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Yep -- They really should've done a rollback earlier when it was patched, since I'm sure quite a lot of people would've been avoiding logging on because they were not going to make progress on anything. Not many people probably made progress on things too due to staying offline when this fiasco happened.

And even if people ended up getting something like a Fierce Ribbon during that timing too --- Even if it costed a lot, or was extremely hard to get some things like that... It's better off to have rolled back getting everyone's things back rather than one person's thing. As a community, it would've helped way more than hurt the players just as some players have had their character deleted entirely...

It is the only way for someone to recover their spirit weapons that got deleted too, basically Nexon gave them a nice punch in the face -- Pretty much asking for them to do it all over again...

Arcanist Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Azareel
    Total Level
    XXX5
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Thaumaturge
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Azareel
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathaoir View Post
    It's too late to do a rollback. If they were going to, they should have right when it happened. Now that a few weeks have past since the first incident, people have done a lot already in game, and it would only hurt more than it would help.
    That was my point. But, knowing Nexon, they might do it anyway.

✡ puɐן pǝsıɯoɹd ǝɥʇ ✡ Paradise the master of posting Paradise the master of posting Paradise the master of posting Paradise the master of posting Paradise the master of posting Paradise's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    8xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Guild
    xxxxx
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    i just ask
    why do the customer have to wait and have patience to the service provider?
    Maybe the first time the provider has problems, yes, but this is kinda the usual, worst is, some people GOT USED to this with nexon
    and they complain about those that aren't

YoU KeViN
    "the promised land does not exist, like everything else that is promised"

Closed Thread