Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: >Inb4 we're forgotten

Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Equivalent
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Mercantile
    Guild
    Sunrise
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Yep -- They really should've done a rollback earlier when it was patched, since I'm sure quite a lot of people would've been avoiding logging on because they were not going to make progress on anything. Not many people probably made progress on things too due to staying offline when this fiasco happened.

And even if people ended up getting something like a Fierce Ribbon during that timing too --- Even if it costed a lot, or was extremely hard to get some things like that... It's better off to have rolled back getting everyone's things back rather than one person's thing. As a community, it would've helped way more than hurt the players just as some players have had their character deleted entirely...

It is the only way for someone to recover their spirit weapons that got deleted too, basically Nexon gave them a nice punch in the face -- Pretty much asking for them to do it all over again...
    Pretty sure if your spirit weapon is deleted abnormally. There is no way to obtain another one?
    Correct me if i am wrong.

It's Showtime.

<span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span> has disabled reputation <span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I'm glad I patiently quit the game until they send me my replacement items.

The Omni-Hybrid Romanji the dragon knight Romanji the dragon knight Romanji the dragon knight Romanji the dragon knight Romanji's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Romanji
    Total Level
    95XX
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Ninja
    Guild
    Mldnightcrew
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Romanji
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Guild
    Saphron
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Armi View Post
    I hope you never do get it back, removing extant products revives a stagnant market, especially to those who want their fashion back.
    You can leave now... I wear the nuadha set for the demi god bonuses it gives, I use demi god once a dam day, i got it at TTL 301 and im 26XX and im still r7 demigod awakening... Thats how much i use it.
    Journal Score (6150)
    Mldnightcrew Currently recruiting
    Ty Starpaw<3

Thou art I and I am thou. Jyu Viole Grace the explorer of Rano Jyu Viole Grace the explorer of Rano Jyu Viole Grace's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Silent
    Total Level
    1Xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Play - Officer
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Frutik
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    5x
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    I hope you never do get it back, removing extant products revives a stagnant market, especially to those who want their fashion back.
    Judging from your post, you probably didn't lose anything (and even if you did, you should feel his pain). I bet if you did lose something you'd be right along with him and asking for your items back.

> There's this thing called human compassion, look it up on google if you have to.

It's called survival. Kaino the explorer of Rano Kaino the explorer of Rano Kaino's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Kaino
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Music
    Guild
    Medic Unit
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Aeuthal
    Type
    Kai
    Level
    Guild
    Medic Unit
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanji View Post
    So. where are our Nuadha sets, Rosemary gloves, Hebona robes, etc. adnosium... anyone heard anything or gotten anything? so far my 3 different tickets from that "malicious act" have been in "Work in progress" status ever since the incident.
    *Pat pat*

Purple Haired Fey. Armi the aspiring sailor Armi the aspiring sailor Armi's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Armanent
    Total Level
    36xx
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Terrestrial
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by XIII View Post
    Judging from your post, you probably didn't lose anything (and even if you did, you should feel his pain). I bet if you did lose something you'd be right along with him and asking for your items back.

> There's this thing called human compassion, look it up on google if you have to.
    You certainly live in a privileged world where everything is perfect and sparkles. There's that aspect of humanity where it lets me not give a damn about another s misfortune and take advantage of a situation to suit my needs. Having empathy doesn't mean I should or need to be compassionate. I frankly don't like participating in your circlejerk of moaning.

abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    22xx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Kugnae
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    You certainly live in a privileged world where everything is perfect and sparkles. There's that aspect of humanity where it lets me not give a damn about another s misfortune and take advantage of a situation to suit my needs. Having empathy doesn't mean I should or need to be compassionate. I frankly don't like participating in your circlejerk of moaning.
    D: arma go check aim so you can participate in our circlejerk of moaning.
    I need to be jerked well to forget about how I died right when I got a health gem.

Thou art I and I am thou. Jyu Viole Grace the explorer of Rano Jyu Viole Grace the explorer of Rano Jyu Viole Grace's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Silent
    Total Level
    1Xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Play - Officer
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Frutik
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    5x
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Lol, I don't know what kind of life you've had, but it must of been terrible. I amazed at how self centered you are, because if you can't give even 1% of your compassion to say "I hope you get your stuff back", then I wonder how you act in real life.

Just because you didn't get accepted into society, doesn't mean you should go be a troll to everyone else in this world.

Oh and, just wondering, if you don't like to participate in this so called "circle jerking", then what are you doing in this thread? Oh wait, you're just trying to make yourself feel better by putting other people down because your life is most likely miserable.

Go seek help, there's more to life then being a pain in the ***. Oh and by the way don't bother to sound intelligent, it won't make a difference.
    Last edited by XIII; 01-16-2012 at 05:35 PM.

abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    22xx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Kugnae
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by XIII View Post
    Lol, I don't know what kind of life you've had, but it must of been terrible. I amazed at how self centered you are, because if you can't
    Oh and, just wondering, if you don't like to participate in this so called "circle jerking", then what are you doing in this thread? Oh wait, you're just trying to make yourself feel better by putting other people down because your life is most likely miserable.

Go seek help, there's more to life then being a pain in the ***. Oh and by the way don't bother to sound intelligent, it won't make a difference.
    Don't like a post? Then ignore it. Don't comment on that post.
    It's the mabination rule.

Don't like the mabination rule? Go seek help ban from a mabination mod.

Have a nice day.

Kazusa Touma the savior of Erinn Kazusa Touma the savior of Erinn Kazusa Touma the savior of Erinn Kazusa Touma's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    AskMeForIgn
    Total Level
    3xxx
    Race
    Elf
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Some girl spent 300 on lileas then lost it.. really sucks D8

On another note, I can't wait til free service ends.

Closed Thread