Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: >Inb4 we're forgotten

abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    22xx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Kugnae
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by frozenwilderness View Post
    Some girl spent 300 on lileas then lost it.. really sucks D8

On another note, I can't wait til free service ends.
    What do you mean?
    Free service will never end.
    As we near February, more hacks will ruin the server and nexon will give more service.

Kazusa Touma the savior of Erinn Kazusa Touma the savior of Erinn Kazusa Touma the savior of Erinn Kazusa Touma's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    AskMeForIgn
    Total Level
    3xxx
    Race
    Elf
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by abc33kr View Post
    What do you mean?
    Free service will never end.
    As we near February, more hacks will ruin the server and nexon will give more service.
    QQ

Purple Haired Fey. Armi the aspiring sailor Armi the aspiring sailor Armi's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Armanent
    Total Level
    36xx
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Terrestrial
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by XIII View Post
    Lol, I don't know what kind of life you've had, but it must of been terrible. I amazed at how self centered you are, because if you can't give even 1% of your compassion to say "I hope you get your stuff back", then I wonder how you act in real life.

Just because you didn't get accepted into society, doesn't mean you should go be a troll to everyone else in this world.

Oh and, just wondering, if you don't like to participate in this so called "circle jerking", then what are you doing in this thread? Oh wait, you're just trying to make yourself feel better by putting other people down because your life is most likely miserable.

Go seek help, there's more to life then being a pain in the ***. Oh and by the way don't bother to sound intelligent, it won't make a difference.
    Why would I want them to get their items back? I mentioned in my previous post that removal of pre-existant goods opens up a closed or limited market. But lets just ignore my proclivities and rail on my supposed horrible upbringing. Just because my opinions on the matter don't mesh with yours doesn't mean I'm trolling; I suppose in this case it would be role reversal no? You with the line and I to the bait.

So you admit to this being a circlejerk, yes? Entering and stating my opinion, contrary to popular ideals, is in fact the very opposite of entering a circlejerk.

The very idea that you seek to diagnose me is preposterous, please do tell me with your very well inflated sense of self worth and righteousness how I should conduct myself. As for intelligence, well, that is up to you to interpret; I am who I am, and as intelligent as that makes me, my vices my own, and with pleasure do I commit.

Thou art I and I am thou. Jyu Viole Grace the explorer of Rano Jyu Viole Grace the explorer of Rano Jyu Viole Grace's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Silent
    Total Level
    1Xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Play - Officer
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Frutik
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    5x
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Armi View Post
    Why would I want them to get their items back? I mentioned in my previous post that removal of pre-existant goods opens up a closed or limited market. But lets just ignore my proclivities and rail on my supposed horrible upbringing. Just because my opinions on the matter don't mesh with yours doesn't mean I'm trolling; I suppose in this case it would be role reversal no? You with the line and I to the bait.

So you admit to this being a circlejerk, yes? Entering and stating my opinion, contrary to popular ideals, is in fact the very opposite of entering a circlejerk.

The very idea that you seek to diagnose me is preposterous, please do tell me with your very well inflated sense of self worth and righteousness how I should conduct myself. As for intelligence, well, that is up to you to interpret; I am who I am, and as intelligent as that makes me, my vices my own, and with pleasure do I commit.
    As I thought, you are quite selfcentered, and more or less greedy. It's because of people like you, that step on other people just to attain to a higher status, that the world is so corrupt. Maybe you should open your eyes one day that you aren't the only person in the world.

It's not a circlejerk, you're probably just jealous. I don't care about your ideals. I'm telling you that you should stop treating people like trash just because you were treated that same way.

It's not wrong to have pride in oneself. I'm not boasting about my pride, but I see that you are probably suffering from abandonment, or something similar. It pains me to see you suffer this way, and thus I am asking you to go seek help. We all are on the same boat, so to speak, and being nice will not do anything harmful. Caring for another person is not a sin, nor will it kill you to say something nice. You should try it sometime.

Anyways, I have nothing else to say to you, as we are getting offtopic. My words are not meant to insult you. I'm just proving to you that there isn't only one way to view the world.
    Last edited by XIII; 01-16-2012 at 06:59 PM.

Dream Yogi
    Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Reih
    Race
    Elf
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Freiya
    Type
    Fiona
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Yeah, I'm just gonna stop this here.
    People are getting a little bit out of hand..
      

Closed Thread