+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 470
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 4693

Thread: New weapon, skills, items, and tweaks you'd like to see!~

  1. #41
    sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,511
    Gold
    117,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Soushi View Post
    Yes, spirit blessing potion.

    LF>NA to add it to game shop...
    Why not permanently integrate it into the ego...

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerj View Post
    Range throwing axes that are a melee skill with a low % hit chance. They're like throwing attack for all races but far less dmg.
    Dullahan does that.
    Last edited by Darkboy132; 04-24-2012 at 09:48 PM.

  2. #42
    The Red Fox Slayerj the shadow hero Slayerj the shadow hero Slayerj the shadow hero Slayerj the shadow hero Slayerj's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Outlaw
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    I live in a placey place!
    Posts
    2,335
    Gold
    64,630
    ^^^
    Yes, he does. He's were I got the idea. XD Though his are fking OP and heat seek.....

  3. #43
    sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,511
    Gold
    117,494
    I still want my double-bladed weapon D:

  4. #44
    The Ancient Irinid Emeraldsun has saved the goddess Emeraldsun's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    ℜelick
    Total Level
    G3S1
    Guild
    ☠Undergrøund☠
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Character
    ℜobert | ℜovven
    Guild
    ♔Vanguard♔
    Playing?
    Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Harrisburg, PA
    Posts
    421
    Gold
    3,422
    Soul-searcher able to take full upgrades(including special) and be a nice ego.

    Ego armor...only because it sounds interesting and some people might like it.

  5. #45
    Arcanist Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Azareel
    Total Level
    XXX5
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Thaumaturge
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Azareel
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    46
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ternnersserr
    Posts
    3,123
    Gold
    21,533
    Quote Originally Posted by NomadTrooper View Post
    If you think normal bolts are useless. You suck at magic. Give me your hebona, and I'll show you what CC+4 Fire Bolt can do. Hell, I hit 700's with plain old lightning and I only have 500 Int.
    Because when I say "Normal Bolts", it definitely includes CC. It also means that I think they're absolutely useless. Really.
    I never said they were useless, just that they needed more use. Sure there's CC4 Firebolt, but what do Icebolt and Lightningbolt have that would make you want to use them in serious combat? Not much. Not much at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soushi View Post
    Idk, enchant is fine.
    Clearly, it's because it's so unbalanced that the bulk of enchants were moved to r8 and lower, as an "easy fix".
    It makes no sense that training Enchant doesn't affect Enchanting success. Also, with the penalty that Enchants have on failure, bridging can easily render items useless, even for lower ranked enchants. The entire skill needs to be re-scaled properly.

    Also, it would be nice if we saw more enchants that didn't just give stats.
    Last edited by Azareel; 04-25-2012 at 10:19 AM.

  6. #46
    The Green Mage Nalgor the aspiring sailor Nalgor the aspiring sailor Nalgor's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Roglan
    Total Level
    5xx
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Adventure
    Guild
    Pinnacle
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Montreal :D
    Posts
    1,008
    Gold
    7,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Azareel View Post

    Also, it would be nice if we saw more enchants that didn't just give stats.
    Not just stats? what do you mean by that?
    And yeah, make ego wands actually more useful than their upgraded counterpart. I like my ego, but I know a upgraded weapon is VASTLY superior :C
    IGN: Nalgor, The Bard of Tarlach (hey lyres are cool)
    HOMESTEAD PAINTING GUIDE

  7. #47
    The Red Fox Slayerj the shadow hero Slayerj the shadow hero Slayerj the shadow hero Slayerj the shadow hero Slayerj's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Outlaw
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    I live in a placey place!
    Posts
    2,335
    Gold
    64,630
    Yeah enchant needs a masive change. Losing a bit of dura for failing a rank F enchant at enchant rank 9+? >.> Yeah what the fk... It should be like...

    For example, rank F, 9, and 1.

    Rank F, 30.5%
    Rank 9, 55.5%
    rank 1, 99.9%

    Every 10 int adds .5% and every 20int adds 1%. Magic powders give a bost aswell with the lowest only giving 5%, and the highest giving 25%. With master title enchant can have 100%, as you cannot hit 100% even with rank 1 and max int and the best powder. Also each rank wll give 1% towards a better boost.

    The training should be toned down just slightly but only for some ranks. Burning should be as following aswell with the only bonuses being from rank, campfire, and every 50int adding 1%
    Rank F 20%
    Rank 9 45%
    Rank 1 80%

    As stated before, the title should be chagned to give 100% to enchant but also 5% to burn %. I know this might seem OP but it's hard enough to train it as it is. My friend Neii has been ranking it for the past few G's and is only at rank 5. That's not with nonstop ranking but still. That's alsow ith me and others mailing enchants everysingle time we get one.

    And yes, more enchants that do more than just stats would be nice. I'd love to see enchants for attack speed, mana redux, pasive def, and even a set of enchants that can give you a 1% chance to activate ADV heavy standerd.

    Another change I'd love to see to the skill is as your ranks go up, the failuers get worse, BUT are more rare than a shock page from a shadow missions XD (Yeah I don't know drop rates but the last time I saw someone looking for it they kept count of how many it took..300-400 were the last numbers I remember before logging that day.)

  8. #48
    The Omni-Hybrid Romanji the dragon knight Romanji the dragon knight Romanji the dragon knight Romanji the dragon knight Romanji's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Romanji
    Total Level
    95XX
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Ninja
    Guild
    Mldnightcrew
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Romanji
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    32
    Guild
    Saphron
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Probably making Let's plays
    Posts
    1,969
    Gold
    6,709
    Ego shields, Ego armor, still only 1 ego per character but allow the options.
    LITERAL joint combos when players use the same skill on the same enemy, like 2 partymembers using assault slash ending with an animation of them timng the jumps at the same time. The target would be stuck in this animation and the users would be invincible allowing perfect execution and 2x dmg bonus that each would give or something like that...
     Spoiler


    Knuckle egos...now... and fix the goddamn axe ego awakening, my lvl 30~40 everything blah blah broad axe isnt a fucking hammer... especially not a 1 handed white glowy piece of shit.

    giants need to dual weild claymore type weapons, and elves need to dual weild daggers, dirks, mirror swords, obsidian swords and w/e other dagger types there are.... and crossbows, because I was playing some MMO fighter type and they hada dual range wielding typea character.

    make defense a passive thing when you activate it like meditation or someshit and our current "defense" skill something like a heavy defense that blocks massive amounts of dmg but you drop that skill after one usage (like the skill is now but buffed a bit more)

    along with evade we need dive, greater cool down, 1 usage no matter the rank but rank increases distance.

    proficiency in weapons that arent special upgraded should give dmg/crit/balance, because proficiency is "how accustomed" to the weapon you are, meaning you have a sort of mastery with that weapon specifically.

    thats just my thoughts on this
    Journal Score (6150)
    Mldnightcrew Currently recruiting
    Ty Starpaw<3

  9. #49
    The Red Fox Slayerj the shadow hero Slayerj the shadow hero Slayerj the shadow hero Slayerj the shadow hero Slayerj's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Outlaw
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    I live in a placey place!
    Posts
    2,335
    Gold
    64,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanji View Post
    Ego shields, Ego armor, still only 1 ego per character but allow the options.
    LITERAL joint combos when players use the same skill on the same enemy, like 2 partymembers using assault slash ending with an animation of them timng the jumps at the same time. The target would be stuck in this animation and the users would be invincible allowing perfect execution and 2x dmg bonus that each would give or something like that...
     Spoiler


    Knuckle egos...now... and fix the goddamn axe ego awakening, my lvl 30~40 everything blah blah broad axe isnt a fucking hammer... especially not a 1 handed white glowy piece of shit.

    giants need to dual weild claymore type weapons, and elves need to dual weild daggers, dirks, mirror swords, obsidian swords and w/e other dagger types there are.... and crossbows, because I was playing some MMO fighter type and they hada dual range wielding typea character.

    make defense a passive thing when you activate it like meditation or someshit and our current "defense" skill something like a heavy defense that blocks massive amounts of dmg but you drop that skill after one usage (like the skill is now but buffed a bit more)

    along with evade we need dive, greater cool down, 1 usage no matter the rank but rank increases distance.

    proficiency in weapons that arent special upgraded should give dmg/crit/balance, because proficiency is "how accustomed" to the weapon you are, meaning you have a sort of mastery with that weapon specifically.
    thats just my thoughts on this
    Dude, that. THAT! THATx5mill!!! That would be so pro~ Getting a weapon stronger just by using it...then when you upgrade it get's stronger but drops the old strenght...but you get it back proofing t for the next upgrade! Maybe something like...

    0-20% 0increase on anything. 21-40, +1max/mini/crit/wound, 41-60, +2mini +3max +2crit +2wound, 61-80= +3mini +5max +4crit +3wound, 81-99 +4mni +6max +5crit +4wound, 100 +6mini +8max +7crit +6wound

    For shields uh...same thing but only 0-30, 31-60, 61-90, 91-99, 100 and it just adds hidden def and prot and a tiny buff to def skill.


    Another thing I'd like to see is a 100k gold bag and a 150k gold bag. However...sold for 10k ducats and 20k ducats. Why? *shrugs* Just seems too 'easy' I guess.
    Last edited by Slayerj; 04-25-2012 at 01:03 PM.

  10. #50
    The Omni-Hybrid Romanji the dragon knight Romanji the dragon knight Romanji the dragon knight Romanji the dragon knight Romanji's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Romanji
    Total Level
    95XX
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Ninja
    Guild
    Mldnightcrew
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Romanji
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    32
    Guild
    Saphron
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Probably making Let's plays
    Posts
    1,969
    Gold
    6,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerj View Post
    Dude, that. THAT! THATx5mill!!! That would be so pro~ Getting a weapon stronger just by using it...then when you upgrade it get's stronger but drops the old strenght...but you get it back proofing t for the next upgrade! Maybe something like...

    0-20% 0increase on anything. 21-40, +1max/mini/crit/wound, 41-60, +2mini +3max +2crit +2wound, 61-80= +3mini +5max +4crit +3wound, 81-99 +4mni +6max +5crit +4wound, 100 +6mini +8max +7crit +6wound

    For shields uh...same thing but only 0-30, 31-60, 61-90, 91-99, 100 and it just adds hidden def and prot and a tiny buff to def skill.


    Another thing I'd like to see is a 100k gold bag and a 150k gold bag. However...sold for 10k ducats and 20k ducats. Why? *shrugs* Just seems too 'easy' I guess.
    >Fuck yeah
    Journal Score (6150)
    Mldnightcrew Currently recruiting
    Ty Starpaw<3

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks