+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 470
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New weapon, skills, items, and tweaks you'd like to see!~

Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist Zid is a Nation Alchemist
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Buff everything and everybody.

It's Showtime.

<span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span> has disabled reputation <span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Juno View Post
    Cooking is actually pretty useful now, especially with seasonings. Just, stat boosts in general aren't super noticeable.
    even a 35 dex dish with +20 dex seasoning is only 55 dex, cookie of dexterity from gacha is 60 dex And 20 luck lol Seems like they should uncap cooking to rank 1 and have foods with special effects other than just stats, like increase recovery rate of hp/stam or mp, or something. Or make it so you can stack bonuses of different Types of dishes or at least like one liquid and one food xD

Minorin's Waifu radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    11XXX
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Elegant
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Maia View Post
    Egoes (in general) should either get a 10-20% damage buff, or critical-damage buffs that allow them to surpass upgraded weapons. Or give players the choice, allow players to S/R upgrade egoes at the same rates just don't blow them up at 6 (instead of nuking have it reset to 0); and don't have them glow the stupid colors S/R weapons do.
    Technically, ego already surpass upgraded weapons (in other servers) with the addition of elemental reforges. Potential +11%~+166% damage possible from said reforge, and the best weapons to spam for it are ego because a)they last forever, which matters when you're spending hundreds of dollars in cash shop reforges and b)they have higher max damage, so the % boost amounts to more. And also, because when you have enough damage to noncrit OHKO anything thanks to elemental reforge, critical damage is pretty much unneeded.
    Last edited by Soushi; 04-24-2012 at 02:33 PM.

It's Showtime.

<span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span> has disabled reputation <span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Soushi View Post
    Technically, ego already surpass upgraded weapons (in other servers) with the addition of elemental reforges. Potential +11%~+166% damage possible from said reforge, and the best weapons to spam for it are ego because a)they last forever, which matters when you're spending hundreds of dollars in cash shop reforges and b)they have higher max damage, so the % boost amounts to more.
    Okay well in That case..... fix ego reforges and put reforges in nx shop pls I'm sorry a few people can't afford nx reforges but it's pretty silly that they don't impliment them in the cash shop because of that, when has that EVER stopped nexon before? lol they release OP gacha's all the time. IE:Urn

Another thing I'd like to see is items like fierce ribbons, pergatory accessories, and things of that nature (gacha only combat equipment) find-able in missions/dungeons. Fortunately we haven't gotten any enchanted robes yet, so that's one thing I guess nexon has held back with us
    Last edited by M; 04-24-2012 at 02:36 PM.

The Red Fox Slayerj the shadow hero Slayerj the shadow hero Slayerj the shadow hero Slayerj the shadow hero Slayerj's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Outlaw
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I guess it's not skills too~ XD I came up with something else. All food made by a cook can stack as long as it's the same food, same rank, and same cook. I mean...you can't tell me 20 potion, 20 bottles, take up 1x1 space while 2 salads take up 2x2 total >.>; Handi craft should be able to let you make more things, like makeshift weapons for the luls and other things. More potions should be able to be made from potion making cus I think it's like...after rank C you don't get ANYTHING new still rank..5? I can't check atm. XD

Taming should work like CoD so the mob doesn't leave when you move to a new area...It should also be much easyer to control a mob on higher ranks and CP should not be part of the training... Instead stuff like having the controlled mob kill stuff, simply taming anything. Ontop of this you should be able to controll a max of 2-3 mobs at rank 1. (I don't want to hear anyone say DK's wouldn't have anything specail then, cus look at pallies, we got nothing bro T,T XD)

Synth should also have more uses, and the metal conversion metal should be able to be used in blacksmithing/tailoring to give extra bonuses to smith/tailored equipment.

Uh...kinda going a bit off my own topic I guess... Handy craft and synth should let you combine 20 pfeathers to make a pfeather+(?) that revives a party member with 10% of their HP but give the reviver less exp, if not 0.

Sepia the explorer of Rano Sepia the explorer of Rano
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    xxxx
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Inspiration
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Egoable staves.

*Squirt, Squirt* Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    kayate
    Total Level
    8xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Cooking
    Guild
    Club
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Pirate type guns those old types maybe as a novelty weapon

Poor Edith!
    Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    6XX
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    egoable gathering tools

so I don't have to seriously consider ego'ing a francisca or bipennis to chop wood for an extended amount of time

Mabination User NomadTrooper the shadow hero NomadTrooper the shadow hero NomadTrooper the shadow hero NomadTrooper the shadow hero NomadTrooper's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Genissage
    Total Level
    25xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Cressentmoon
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Magistress
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Guild
    The Classic
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Guardian bow has 2 hit knock-back.

Scimitar has 10-70 wound rate.

Great Sword and Vales Great sword are now very slow 3 hit.

Potion kits now use durability, but can be upgraded for higher successes rate and speed.

Metallurgy Sieves can now be upgraded for speed, higher durability, and higher chance at gold, silver or mythril.

All bows have half durability loss.

All lances cost 20% cheaper to repair.
    Leaky ears!

Arcanist Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Azareel
    Total Level
    XXX5
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Thaumaturge
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Azareel
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    tweaks*

All of this:
     Spoiler

Wand egos more useful in general. Normal bolts (non-fused) to have some reason to use them, apart from combo-filling, or fusion food.

I'm surprised no-one has said this yet:
    A massive Enchant overhaul. Fix the freaking skill.

+ Reply to Thread