Originally I was planning on ranking Evasion to Rank 9 because of this video:
But after testing it on an RP character, asking others to perform the technique, and finding an older thread about using Evasion during Windmill, I have discovered that this Windmill-Evasion combo is no longer possible.
I still have questions however.
1) Does Rank 9 Evasion provide any new combat possibilities?
2) Does rolling two times cause your character to travel farther than his/her normal running speed in the same amount of time?
3) If the answer to number 2 is yes, can Evasion be used to avoid contact with monsters when running normally would not (avoiding stampeding monsters, normal attacks)?
4) How often do you use Evasion?
5) Are there any good combinations to use involving Evasion (similar to that Windmill-Evasion video), or is Evasion strictly for avoiding bolt magic and arrows?
If you have anything to share about the PvP usage of Evasion, that's fine with me as I almost always appreciate any kind of information in general, but my questions are solely for PvE.