+ Reply to Thread

Thread: >Fighter Skills

French Fries Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    tropacat
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Battle Alchemy
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

>Fighter Skills

Focused Punch = Blaze
    Charging Strike = Charge
    Somersault Kick = Flameburst
    Spinning Uppercut = Frozenblast
    Pummel = Assault Slash
    Drop Kick = Heat Buster
    Tumble = Evade
    Respite = Rest
    Last edited by Tropacat; 06-01-2012 at 10:33 AM.

starpaw7 has disabled reputation starpaw7's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Starpaw7
    Total Level
    SUPER
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Oddblock
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I'll say that Tumble is more like "Summon Flame Mare", for the purpose of making space instead of actually Evading.

Although that's not a skill, so Evasion would be the cloest that we could make, or Wind Blast, since that does the same thing but pushing he enemy away instead of yourself.

Actually, scratch my first comment: Tumble = Wind Blast.

Now to get that APAPAP

Signature

The Great Owl
    Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Kaeporo
    Total Level
    18xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Archery
    Guild
    Historia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    All I know is that these new skills have unique special effects, hit extremely high and essentially negate heavy stander. They make everything else look bland in comparison. I'm hoping that DevCat will eventually add some new skills to the existing destinies.

Spaghedeity the explorer of Rano Spaghedeity the explorer of Rano Spaghedeity's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    A secret
    Total Level
    2xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    A secret guild
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    ...Marital?
    Alexina - Level: High enough - Focus: Bard
    Hater of Lag.
    Buy my stuff, at the Pasta Bazaar

Idris has saved the goddess Idris's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Idris
    Total Level
    3xxx
    Race
    Giant
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    N/A
    Gold
    Um.... Marital arts.... you should keep the most advanced ones between husband and wife, but there are some basic ones I can share with you; saying thank you and please, opening the door for her, giving her sincere compliments, giving her the answer she wants (even if that spaghetti was terrible, say it was good). Stuff like that.

Really. Marital discussion doesn't belong on mabi forums; there's only so much to be said about in game marriages.

Spaghedeity the explorer of Rano Spaghedeity the explorer of Rano Spaghedeity's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    A secret
    Total Level
    2xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    A secret guild
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Idris View Post
    Um.... Marital arts.... you should keep the most advanced ones between husband and wife, but there are some basic ones I can share with you; saying thank you and please, opening the door for her, giving her sincere compliments, giving her the answer she wants (even if that spaghetti was terrible, say it was good). Stuff like that.

Really. Marital discussion doesn't belong on mabi forums; there's only so much to be said about in game marriages.
    Thank you. Just. Thank you.

Also, even bad spaghetti is pretty good, jussaiyan.

Somersault Kick = Single-target Flameburst btw. Multiple hits, keeping enemy in place if successful.
    Alexina - Level: High enough - Focus: Bard
    Hater of Lag.
    Buy my stuff, at the Pasta Bazaar

HOLY COW! Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Phunkie
    Total Level
    26xx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Cionaodh
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

Hilarious!! +rep

I can't wait until I finish my Warrior stuff, so I can venture into this stuff.

Poor Edith!
    Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    6XX
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

+rep

good god, that spelling error is atrocious.

+ Reply to Thread