Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

[Request] A Small Challenge

Well, I have a small challenge for the community that has been on my mind for a while. I asked one of my good friends, and they were unable to get it.. Soo.... Here goes:

At the end of June, the NA, and last remaining English version of Dream of Mirror Online closed. To help preserve the memory, I would like to request a 5-person jam session with this song:

I'm not entirely sure about the instruments I would like, but it sounds like:

Flute
    Drums
    Mando
    Lute/uke

If this could be done, I would love to be able to help with the sound tests. It would mean so much to me if this were able to be done.

Mabination User Baronjr2 has disabled reputation
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    baronjr2
    Total Level
    zzz
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Jookyuu
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    DOMO is dead, thats suprising.

Mabination User Gune has just left the soul stream Gune's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Gune
    Total Level
    300+
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Blackroses
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    All I could find on this was the publisher's info "Aeria". They have moved on to other things and seem to have about 6 games of various types on their main page. Unfortunately "Domo" isn't one of them. The video game midi/sheetmusic sites I use don't even know that this game existed - probably because it wasn't a console. All the "Domo" wiki says is when the various servers were shut down for various countries.

I even tried Google to find song lists or credits to no avail. Google did let me into a locked forum somewhere off the Aeria forums page, but the thread had no data on the music.

This may have to be done "by ear", which lets me out of the construction. I've only made one song by ear, and it was a short, simple one. If there was anything else to go on I could assist - even scraps of sheet music or guitar tabs would help.

When I listened I identified voices for violin, koto, flute, drums, woodblock, cymbols, and either bass guitar or viola.
    Best of luck with this one. It will be a true challenge.

+ Reply to Thread