I figure with the puppet master coming out, that animist is not too far by before they start releasing more info about it but in the mean while, lets talk about what you think Nexon will do with it! I heard it was about turning into monsters/animals/beasts?
I think Nexon would basically do something along these lines:
- There be 3 Transformation for changing into a Beast. One for each race, Human, Elf, and Giant. Transforming in Beast Form will give it a different appearance.
- I think to make it less overpowered, there be a charge bar for your animist transformation. Where you have to kill/attack monsters and fill the bar up gradually. And when it's full, you can transform and all your animal attack skills are increased with certain special effects that will only activate when you transform.
- There be a charge bar mastery skill or something along those lines, so when it's at a higher rank, you charge faster and the bar lasts longer.
- So basically you can use some of your Animist attack skills in your original form but it's weaker, although using it will charge up the bar until you can transform. The close range moves will be stronger for Giants, weakest for Elves, and vice versa for Range. Humans will be near the middle.
- Although I can't think of what kind of weapon you can hold when you do transform.. and I can't think of what stats.. affect their damage. @.@
- What to add? Your running speed, defense, and protection increases by a small margin. Elves speed however are capped by their original speed. So everyone else speed reaches Elves speed when trans. (Yeah, Elves might complain..)
Eh that's all I can think of. By the time Animists comes out, I'll probably be .. so dead wrong. HAHAHA. But yeah, what do you guys think?
Do we control the beasts or become one? And if so, what are the restrictions? What beasts do we become? Leave a post and tell me why? :D