+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13
FirstFirst ... 11 12 13

Thread: Puppetry guide, No Strings attached!

nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubog007 View Post
    sometimes crisis just... fails to load and cooldown goes in effect.
    Oh, that. Well you can't avoid that no matter what strategy you use.

Is that so? Kyubey is a Nation Alchemist Kyubey is a Nation Alchemist Kyubey is a Nation Alchemist Kyubey is a Nation Alchemist Kyubey is a Nation Alchemist Kyubey is a Nation Alchemist Kyubey is a Nation Alchemist Kyubey is a Nation Alchemist Kyubey is a Nation Alchemist Kyubey is a Nation Alchemist Kyubey's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Hijiri
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Puppetry
    Guild
    Elegant
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    EU - Vindictus
    Character
    hakua
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by nandattebayo View Post
    Oh, that. Well you can't avoid that no matter what strategy you use.
    yes you can, you desummon the puppet you had active and summon the other and voilá, cooldown fixed. If he meant that crisis gets canceled by a mob attack, well, that means you have to crisis faster, but tbh i've never had that, sometimes i manage to crisis mid mob combo
    Last edited by Kyubey; 05-31-2013 at 01:31 PM.

sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo Yukari View Post
    I don't think this is a bug or glitch, I think it's intended aggro mechanics.

WALLOTEXT
    Its definitely intended. Its because when you use Crisis, the monster is no longer focused on you, but the marionette. Others on the side will aggro because they're in "detect" state but they don't show it.

Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Zekkii
    Race
    Human
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    First off I want to state I don't think it's a bug. Second off,
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkboy132 View Post
    Its definitely intended. Its because when you use Crisis, the monster is no longer focused on you, but the marionette. Others on the side will aggro because they're in "detect" state but they don't show it.
    it's not normal acquired aggro, it's instant aggro to the player regardless of distance or time near the mob that aggros the player. Whenever I do Crisis and miss an archer, it instantly aggros me and fires a shot without fail (cancelling Act 7 and making things a lot more difficult). I either risk it, or immediately unsummon my puppet.

Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Equivalent
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Mercantile
    Guild
    Sunrise
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyubey View Post
    yes you can, you desummon the puppet you had active and summon the other and voilá, cooldown fixed. If he meant that crisis gets canceled by a mob attack, well, that means you have to crisis faster, but tbh i've never had that, sometimes i manage to crisis mid mob combo
    I get that crisis crap far too often to keep count, my reflexes are a little... lacking.

sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus/Pierrot Marionette
    Rank1
    190 Max damage / 80 Min damage
    1200 Heath points
    60 Base critical
    50 Base Balence
    25 Defense
    15 Protection
    15 Magic defense
    If I may point out, this part is outdated since Enlightenment. It's now 50 Defense, 25 Protection, 20 Magic Defense, and 10 Magic Protection.
    Last edited by Darkboy132; 08-23-2015 at 06:26 AM.

+ Reply to Thread