+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Puppetry guide, No Strings attached!

Victorique Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gensokyou
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Puppetry
    Guild
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by radionoise View Post
    And invented act 3.
    I think OP was just using the whole act theme as a way to structure their guide and theme it and stuff.

Minorin's Waifu radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    11XXX
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Elegant
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukima View Post
    I think OP was just using the whole act theme as a way to structure their guide and theme it and stuff.
    Scroll down past that. Or Ctrl + F act 3.

Victorique Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gensokyou
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Puppetry
    Guild
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Act 3: Threshold Cutter[Offensive]

Is not a Mage. mageisfun the explorer of Connous mageisfun the explorer of Connous mageisfun's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    mageisfun
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Battle Alchemy
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Pretty nice guide, I'm sure it'll come in handy for when I start puppetry after fighter. Also, just a recommendation, you should add a section that talks about gear and enchants. Also, if you do add enchants, I would only add enchants that give your puppet damage to your handles, otherwise most people would probably want enchants that add to their damage for everything else. :D
    IGN: Mageisfun
    Server: Mari
    Role: Alchemist! Killing stuff with SCIENCE!
    If you need help with anything, let me know and I'd be glad to assist!

Dracius the shadow hero Dracius the shadow hero Dracius the shadow hero Dracius the shadow hero Dracius's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Dracius
    Total Level
    1xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Guild
    Shock
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Draciusena
    Type
    Lynn
    Level
    Guild
    <Ancient>
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Just asking, is Puppetry a viable option for beginners, like the stats/bonuses from ranking the skills are enough to put out some decent damage?
    Or do you really need to build up a good base STR/DEX foundation before hoping to achieve anything with it?
    ~

French Fries Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    tropacat
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Battle Alchemy
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracius View Post
    Just asking, is Puppetry a viable option for beginners, like the stats/bonuses from ranking the skills are enough to put out some decent damage?
    Or do you really need to build up a good base STR/DEX foundation before hoping to achieve anything with it?
    Hmm, I'm not completely sure about it being a good starter skill set, it can hit pretty hard without that much STR/DEX, but I suggest ranking a few ranged or Warrior skill before starting it(I suggest warrior, tho)

and sorry guys, I'll work on the enchant set later, not feeling well right now, need to rest

The Perverted Sun SUNFLARE the adult SUNFLARE the adult SUNFLARE the adult SUNFLARE's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    SUNFLARE
    Total Level
    18XXX
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Gunslinger
    Guild
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    MOONFLARE
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Guild
    N/A
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Dont forget Crisis and Thier Method is a good spot cuz you can wait for cooldown and the have 5 Zombies except end which has like 12

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the Master Otaku Chihaya the skillful Chihaya the skillful Chihaya the skillful Chihaya the skillful Chihaya the skillful Chihaya the skillful Chihaya's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Total Level
    71xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Starlet
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by SUNFLARE View Post
    Dont forget Crisis and Thier Method is a good spot cuz you can wait for cooldown and the have 5 Zombies except end which has like 12
    It's 4.
    That's actually a very nice idea, but the highest ranks of Crisis requires an 8-monster mob.
    Unless you get two zombie spawn groups right next to each other or spam the boss room in their method, it's going to be much more difficult to rank Crisis in the higher ranks.

Instead, as I've suggested, Other Alchemists and Sulfur spiders have a large number of spawns, and you don't really need to worry about monsters surviving, if you do them on basic, int, or even advanced.

The latter, additionally, offers a far better reward in terms of exp and gold should you decide to complete it.

Question though: What's the approximate drop rate of Colossus from Amethyst and Crystal Golems? I've been fighting them recently, but I can tell that the drop rate is far less than 0.5%, which doesn't seem right. (Or maybe I'm just unlucky)
    Hype for this series MEGA-INTENSIFIES

sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I found a neat trick to deal with those offering circles: put your marionette in the center and use Crisis. If your marionette's strong enough, they would probably die in one hit and land directly in the circle. If not, use Climactic or Rising immediately since they'll just bounce in the circle.

Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Equivalent
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Mercantile
    Guild
    Sunrise
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkboy132 View Post
    I found a neat trick to deal with those offering circles: put your marionette in the center and use Crisis. If your marionette's strong enough, they would probably die in one hit and land directly in the circle. If not, use Climactic or Rising immediately since they'll just bounce in the circle.
    Just use rising immediately, dont use crash because one second of bad timing can make them get knocked back.

2 crits can clear elite mobs without needing cleanup.

+ Reply to Thread