+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bug Trap Dynamic Link Library

arklian the Mabination seal breaker arklian the Mabination seal breaker arklian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    That Cloud
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Guild
    Jookyuu
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

Bug Trap Dynamic Link Library

This crashes my game occasionally. What is it and what to do.
    That guy who wears a green anti-fomor robe.
    Jookyuu

Mabination User
    Poster of the year
    Kueh is a master of the Mabinogion Kueh is a master of the Mabinogion Kueh is a master of the Mabinogion Kueh is a master of the Mabinogion Kueh is a master of the Mabinogion Kueh is a master of the Mabinogion Kueh is a master of the Mabinogion Kueh is a master of the Mabinogion Kueh is a master of the Mabinogion Kueh is a master of the Mabinogion Kueh is a master of the Mabinogion Kueh's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Shuiqiu
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Pure
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Shuiqiu, Kueh
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Gold
    I get this occasionally when hackshield thinks other programs I'm running are hacking tools. Try turning off unnecessary programs.

much pumpkin Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Xyamae
    Total Level
    xxxxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Guild
    Homicidal
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Xiyamae
    Type
    Fiona
    Level
    Guild
    N/A
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    That's the program that runs mabi.
    It helps to recover any data that may be lost.

Victorique Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gensokyou
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Puppetry
    Guild
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I'm still struggling with this issue. I've already had one thread up and necrod about it, and none of the solutions i've tried helps. I've tried running just mabi, Skype and Mabi, Mabi and Chrome, Mabi and chrome and skype, tried doing various fixes, nothing has helped and it continually crashes my game. I'm desperate for some help at this point.

Rekhyt: LOL GENNY YOU'RE SWIMMING IN POVERTY

Victorique Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gensokyou
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Puppetry
    Guild
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Bump. Pls halp.

cynically delicious. Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Cynic's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Cynndy
    Total Level
    23xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Archery
    Guild
    Cuchulainn
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Mods ended up being the issue for me. I had to mess around in my Mabi folder and move/delete/uninstall a bunch of mod-related stuff before I got my game to work again.

So if deleting your mods doesn't help, then iunno what will.

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gensokyou
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Puppetry
    Guild
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
    Mods ended up being the issue for me. I had to mess around in my Mabi folder and move/delete/uninstall a bunch of mod-related stuff before I got my game to work again.

So if deleting your mods doesn't help, then iunno what will.
    I never have, and never will, use mods.

Mabination User yumri has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Talent
    Holy Arts
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    I have the same problem though I have looked through the windows event viewer logs and only have seen the 2 special logon entries for when I logged back on almost intermediary after I was errored out due to a "speed hack" 0x00010303 or a " Authorization Error" sorry for not having that error code on hand. so how do I get it to not give me these errors at random when I only have up the 2 things of mabinogi and Windows 8 Metro, I cannot shut Metro off without a reg edit which I am to lazy to look up which and how to do.
    I have Windows 8 64-bit normal edition and Bug Trap dynamic Link Library just appears to be the name which Nexon NA changed Mabinogi to it also takes up less to run which is good for when these miss firing errors are fixed.

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gensokyou
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Puppetry
    Guild
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Update:

Whenever I run Alby I tend to crash either going into the dungeon or after the boss. Happens without fail 100% of the time, crashing in alby.

Getting annoying.

*Squirt, Squirt* Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    kayate
    Total Level
    8xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Cooking
    Guild
    Club
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukima View Post
    Update:

Whenever I run Alby I tend to crash either going into the dungeon or after the boss. Happens without fail 100% of the time, crashing in alby.

Getting annoying.
    Hm tried re-installing?

Used to happen to me whenever I would go to Taill I re-installed it and now it works fine.

+ Reply to Thread