Thread: Multi Accounts

Mabination User Kukuri has just left the soul stream Kukuri's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

Multi Accounts

Since I reached level 30 half of my bank space was blocked and been playing with very little inv. space, i dont have any pets yet so its a little hard, I was talking about this with some of my friends and they were telling me that alot of people have multiple accounts. But is it okay to have multiple accounts? I believe its illegal but yet alot of people do it?

I guess having more accounts will help alot but I wouldnt like to get banned from the game either.. is it a high chance to get banned by having multi accounts? what ya think?

I dont know if this question was asked before but I looked and couldnt find a question exactly like this one

The Teahouse Akemisumi the aspiring sailor Akemisumi the aspiring sailor Akemisumi's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Akemisumi
    Total Level
    9xx
    Race
    Human
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Many people have more than one account. I think it's alright to have more than one for one IP address, but I think there is a limit.

I have 2 accounts myself. .-.

Purifier Unit First Class Trigger the succubus slayer Trigger's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Trigger
    Total Level
    19XXX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    GHOST
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Nexon honestly doesn't care, so long as you don't have multiple accounts logged in simultaneously from the same IP. That's a red flag for botting or gold farming.

I've got almost a dozen alternate accounts and I haven't been touched by the banhammer.

Protip: if you've got a lot of alt accounts, and you haven't changed the passwords on any of them since the mandatory password reset, don't do them all at once! There have been people who've been banned for reactivating too many accounts within a short time. Wait a day or so between every couple accounts.

あたい! CIRNO the strong CIRNO the strong CIRNO the strong CIRNO the strong CIRNO the strong CIRNO's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    It's not exactly legal to own multiple accounts, you know. I'm pretty sure they've stated it in their TOS somewhere.

BUT, I'm pretty sure that NEXON doesn't care much either.

Just make sure you know what you're doing. Having another account would mean 3 more available characters.

That's a load of space available over there...
    /Insert 9 Cirnos.jpg

Mabination User Kukuri has just left the soul stream Kukuri's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I see, that doesnt sound as risky as I thought, and really all that extra inventary space would be of great help, or I could even have a production character on the other account too. It would be only 1 more account, although my sister sometimes plays too, she doesnt play as much but when she does we are online at the same time, same IP address but different computers, but im guessing that still counts as one more account, right?

あたい! CIRNO the strong CIRNO the strong CIRNO the strong CIRNO the strong CIRNO the strong CIRNO's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Yes, yes it does. If you do have multiple accounts connecting through the same IP, it does counts as more than one account owned by a particular user.

That is why Nexon probably couldn't ban you for having like... 4 accounts, maybe?
    /Insert 9 Cirnos.jpg

Frozen Yogurt
    Most helpful member of the year
    Yogurticecream the master of posting Yogurticecream the master of posting Yogurticecream the master of posting Yogurticecream the master of posting Yogurticecream the master of posting Yogurticecream's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    CN Mabi
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Why not? I mean, it could be like your <insert family member or associate type>'s account and Nexon is at a risk of banning legitimate accounts if they do ban.

I have tons of accounts myself, though I'm on a foreign server. China has a crazy population so they won't be bothered to check.

I do recommend a pet if you can afford one, or maybe you could check if you could do the offers for some free Nx (according to what I heard from the other members here).
    Current mood:
    Currently taking an extremely long vacation from Mabinogi.
    CN Mabi [Main Server] Server: Eavan ~ Human ~ KR Test server too, sometimes

HOLY COW! Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Phunkie
    Total Level
    26xx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Cionaodh
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Nexon doesn't really care like all these good people have already said.

Just take caution as to not be flagged as a bot or a gold farmer.

Website Guy
    Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    From start to when I quit mabi I've owned approx. 300 accounts, mostly for farming beginner quest gold pre-G1, and later on to store materials for potion making and refine. I've also run up to 3 at once on the same IP.

None have ever been banned.

(though I quit long before the mandatory PW change).

Darkness Representative Phanterz the golem slayer Phanterz's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Phanterz
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Fruity
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    GammaRay
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    Guild
    BlackDragon
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Osayidan View Post
    From start to when I quit mabi I've owned approx. 300 accounts, mostly for farming beginner quest gold pre-G1, and later on to store materials for potion making and refine. I've also run up to 3 at once on the same IP.

None have ever been banned.

(though I quit long before the mandatory PW change).
    300 wtf

If you can have 3 characters on one account (elf+giant+human), you can abuse the mailing system to store lots of items. For the 2 alternate characters you can use all 30 spaces because you won't be mailing anything (as long as you don't play on them). Mail items and wait for them to come back.
    For your main character you should only use about 20-25 spaces. It's 80+ items you can just store with no inv. space

Yeah, and Nexon doesn't really care.

+ Reply to Thread