+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: gun reforges

Mentosftw is a master of the Mabinogion Mentosftw is a master of the Mabinogion Mentosftw is a master of the Mabinogion Mentosftw is a master of the Mabinogion Mentosftw is a master of the Mabinogion Mentosftw is a master of the Mabinogion Mentosftw is a master of the Mabinogion Mentosftw is a master of the Mabinogion Mentosftw is a master of the Mabinogion Mentosftw is a master of the Mabinogion Mentosftw is a master of the Mabinogion Mentosftw's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Mentosftw
    Total Level
    57XX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Martial Arts
    Guild
    Symbiosis
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Mentos
    Type
    Fiona
    Level
    Guild
    UNOMOMENTO
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    A roll of mentos with my family of mentos
    Gold
    Oh you're comparing it to guns if they did have ele reforges aren't you.

I was talking about other weapons since they ARE in the realm of possibility.

Oh yeah then if guns had ele reforges, then an easy lv 3-4 reforge would just knock the socks off the max dmg reforges.

Minorin's Waifu radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    11XXX
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Elegant
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentosftw View Post
    Oh you're comparing it to guns if they did have ele reforges aren't you.

I was talking about other weapons since they ARE in the realm of possibility.

Oh yeah then if guns had ele reforges, then an easy lv 3-4 reforge would just knock the socks off the max dmg reforges.
    Oh, you're comparing to a different skillset/weapon.

In that case, it's not really a valid comparison because skillsets have very different multipliers and damage ranges.

The Red Fox Slayerj the shadow hero Slayerj the shadow hero Slayerj the shadow hero Slayerj the shadow hero Slayerj's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Outlaw
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentosftw View Post
    But srsly.... that 100 max translates to 300 max if you get r5 on those guns, which would surpass level 6 elemental under frenzy conditions xD

Also 180 seconds of cooldown for frenzy, final hit and final shot have much more lengthier cooldowns and their effects are no where as powerful as frenzy's
    Now that you mention that....I wounder if they'll change the cool down for those skills in the future to be a tad shorter..or do extra? Like extra % dmg for FH and FS and......idk what they could do for windgaurd to even make it worthwhile >.>

The Ancient Irinid Emeraldsun has saved the goddess Emeraldsun's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    ℜelick
    Total Level
    G3S1
    Guild
    ☠Undergrøund☠
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Character
    ℜobert | ℜovven
    Guild
    ♔Vanguard♔
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenero View Post
    You will upgrade guns eventually... all of you... .-.

Oh man I love that song. Never thought I'd see it in a game vid.

The Wandering Alchemist

Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Kenero
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Smithing
    Guild
    Oberon
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Kenero
    Type
    Fiona
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldsun View Post
    Oh man I love that song. Never thought I'd see it in a game vid.
    I love how that guy uses mostly single attacks and single taget skills instead of gunner's AOE to show its fast speed. xx
    Kenero of Mari Server.

Royal Alchemist, streaming it through and living relaxed.

"Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don’t learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us." - Stephen Colbert

Mabination User KizuUrei has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerj View Post
    Now that you mention that....I wounder if they'll change the cool down for those skills in the future to be a tad shorter..or do extra? Like extra % dmg for FH and FS and......idk what they could do for windgaurd to even make it worthwhile >.>
    uhm~, make it so that they can move around freely and use any skill they normaly could? :D (talkin' 'bout WG)

Mabination User wilson10000 the noob elemental master
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Total Level
    8xxx
    Race
    Human
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Sorry for bringing up this old thread, but where's the Gun Reload Reduction reforge located at? And How much does it reduce? 1-10?

Thanks

nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson10000 View Post
    Sorry for bringing up this old thread, but where's the Gun Reload Reduction reforge located at? And How much does it reduce? 1-10?

Thanks
    Instead of necroing old threads, please use the thread here for upcoming content questions:

http://mabination.com/threads/72106-...estions-Thread

Mabination User Syrion the dragon knight Syrion the dragon knight Syrion the dragon knight Syrion the dragon knight Syrion's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Ethelis
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Shrimpie
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyasenu View Post
    The people who had guns with elemental reforges had those reforges removed, if I remember correctly.

And other weapons' elemental reforges haven't changed or been removed.
    source for this?

the tables have turned, some might call it.... tableturner -Radiantlight

Minorin's Waifu radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    11XXX
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Elegant
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrion View Post
    source for this?
    The few ppl who had elemental reforge on guns before it became unavailable kept it.

Even lv 4 elemental guns are nowadays worth dozens upon dozens of millions.

+ Reply to Thread