+ Reply to Thread
Page 1010 of 1012
FirstFirst ... 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 LastLast
Results 10,091 to 10,100 of 10113

Thread: Post your latest failures!

Anak's Knight Fabian the adult Fabian the adult Fabian the adult Fabian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Whitebeard
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    You should wait until they reach the crystals before going after them. Once they get close, you can just use normal attacks to kill them. Windmill also works wonders. You should also use the AoE skill each of the servants get. At no point should you chase after them. If you are low on hp, no worries, you revive instantly, so you can just go all out. Lastly, take your time, the goal, apparently, is to protect the crystals, so as long and none of them are destroyed, you should be golden, right?

Then again I just noticed I've been getting between 5 and 9 seals...
    I order you to click these adorable Pokemons!

Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gonchi
    Total Level
    50xx
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    EU - Vindictus
    Character
    Qnjo
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    In that RP, many things can go incredibly wrong before you notice what's happened. While normally I can finish with all crystals standing, one mistake later on means impending fail. Especially during the phase when ogres spawn, a single archer or ghost who went into deadly can screw up everything.

More on topic. I got Saber bag from the daily box and decided to replace my current one with it. I thought that I can at least hold them both at the same time, but no, should have put one of them in bank first. And the tragedy is: I was in my homestead for the whole time and I had to leave my old bag behind. It was just a regular 8x8 devCAT bag but I could've used it on some alt. Not to mention that I paid one million gold for it not too long ago.

Resident Furvertâ„¢
    Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    They can be drop-traded so you could have had somebody you trust come grab it on a newbie alt who didn't have a shop bag.

Mabination User callback the ogre slayer callback's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    7XXX
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    luckychannel
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by OniZero View Post
    Gate of Babylon has a flaw, it's range is forwards only, if you can move strictly to the sides (until you are not in front of the circles summoning the swords) you will evade it, that the skill tries to lock on is just a bluff, evading is tricky but should be fairly easy.

Also: A) My attacks can leave several mobs alive past first wave, B) More often that not my character ends up not dealing the first strike, C) I usually end up not being able to catch up with the mobs when they decide to evade me before attacking again.

P.S.: The way that this forum is made is making me exhausted because i have to re-type over and over until i realize that i should refresh the page to have a chance to reply after the token expired
    I don't want to be close to him if I'm trying for deathless. Also he can turn it after it loads to hit you behind him. He can't turn while firing but if it hits you once it's stunlock for several deaths in a row. Again, the issue is being stuck in my own Caladbolg II animation long enough for him to fire instead of ducking back around my corner of safety.

Anak's Knight Fabian the adult Fabian the adult Fabian the adult Fabian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Whitebeard
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    After half an hour of trying to open Glewyas Secret Shop (wiki is bullship about not to talking the npc), I tried buying the books......with gold.

I just got up from my chair and laid down in my bed to contemplate my life up to this point.

Mabination User

Yai the master of posting Yai the master of posting Yai the master of posting Yai the master of posting Yai the master of posting Yai's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Kneeshot
    Total Level
    10xxx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Dreams
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabian View Post
    After half an hour of trying to open Glewyas Secret Shop (wiki is bullship about not to talking the npc), I tried buying the books......with gold.

I just got up from my chair and laid down in my bed to contemplate my life up to this point.

I hate secret shops. Having to do this recently for the books for first aid recently its just ugh.
    Yai - Elf Alchemist/Ranger of Macha, Mabinogi EU

Currently Working to Complete:
    ~ Weaving: r1 ~ Alchemy Mastery: r2 ~ Crash Shot: r7 ~ Critical Hit: r2 ~ Tailoring: rB ~

Mabination User thunderbro the succubus slayer thunderbro's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Thunderbro
    Total Level
    14XXX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Lance Combat
    Guild
    Conglomerate
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Yai View Post
    I hate secret shops. Having to do this recently for the books for first aid recently its just ugh.
    Its even worse for Glewyas though. The books you buy from his secret shop need the food delivery lists from doing the cooking dungeon instead of gold. So if you don't already have the lists, you're outta luck.

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    7XXX
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    luckychannel
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Wednesday is golden mushroom day iirc? Roofie them with so many love potions they won't know what number is blue.

Secret shops are only a pain if you make them one.

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Whitebeard
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Yai View Post
    First Aid...Do you need to get a large log from Effie? If so, it's at least not as bad as traveling from Dunbarton to Tara with thousands of wine gifts in your inventory. :<

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbro View Post
    Its even worse for Glewyas though. The books you buy from his secret shop need the food delivery lists from doing the cooking dungeon instead of gold. So if you don't already have the lists, you're outta luck.
    Yes, I completely forgot about that. When I tried buying them, I was like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUU".

Quote Originally Posted by callback View Post
    Wednesday is golden mushroom day iirc? Roofie them with so many love potions they won't know what number is blue.

Secret shops are only a pain if you make them one.
    I'll have to do this. I'll need to get the food lists first though. :C

By the way, Wiki says to give tons of gifts without talking to the npc at all, otherwise it gets mad. That's bullshit. The npc can get mad from too many gifts and you'll never notice since after giving it a few gifts, it reverts back to normal, making it take hundreds of gift to open the secret shop.

=_=

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    7XXX
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    luckychannel
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabian View Post
    First Aid...Do you need to get a large log from Effie? If so, it's at least not as bad as traveling from Dunbarton to Tara with thousands of wine gifts in your inventory. :<

Yes, I completely forgot about that. When I tried buying them, I was like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUU".

I'll have to do this. I'll need to get the food lists first though. :C

By the way, Wiki says to give tons of gifts without talking to the npc at all, otherwise it gets mad. That's bullshit. The npc can get mad from too many gifts and you'll never notice since after giving it a few gifts, it reverts back to normal, making it take hundreds of gift to open the secret shop.

=_=
    The good news is if you talk to him (conversation) every day he will keep the shop open. He won't reset his status unless you ignore him for a while.

And yeah, wiki is bad about gifts. There was a thread on the data mining subforum about the real systems at work that mentioned a lot about it. There are actually a number of different meters you are managing behind the scenes for "optimal" gifting. It mostly boils down to taking a lot more work if you cram it in all at once, but love potions kinda make the system obsolete.

+ Reply to Thread