+ Reply to Thread
Page 1011 of 1012
FirstFirst ... 1009 1010 1011 1012 LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,110 of 10113

Thread: Post your latest failures!

Resident Furvertâ„¢
    Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Different NPCs have their memory/favor/stress stats affected differently depending on how you converse with them, so yeah just raft a few times for potions, it's way less headache.

Mabination User callback the ogre slayer callback's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    7XXX
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    luckychannel
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Rydian View Post
    Different NPCs have their memory/favor/stress stats affected differently depending on how you converse with them, so yeah just raft a few times for potions, it's way less headache.
    Raft? Just keep a stockpile of gold shrooms from Wednesdays and make them yourself. Way easier.

Mabination User OniZero the bear slayer at age 10 OniZero's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I have two more for the list

For reasons beyond my power (blackout and being unable to phisically resist the need to sleep and Nexon pulling the maintenance some hours before when it normally is) i missed one day of doing the daily servants event, now i can't get that last token of proof to buy Archer's bow (because i would need tuesday to try but that day is when the event ends)

I didn't used the math xmas passes that i have been saving in case i needed extra gold and they are probably uselsess now with this new dungeon revamp so... GG me, that is what i should exactly the thing that would happen to me because i procrastinated.

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    spent $15.00 on weapon gach trying get a staff or racoon cub ribbon and got a bunch of guns and wrong ribbon
     #F7FDF5

Elvs gud! Rite guise? Esileruf is a friend of Nora Esileruf is a friend of Nora Esileruf is a friend of Nora Esileruf's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Surrept
    Total Level
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Lance Combat
    Guild
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

2%

:^)

the noob ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    ironwoman
    Total Level
    1xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Beginner
    Guild
    Valencia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeyNut View Post
    We refitting special vehicles and spare parts to it since 2004 through all the towns and neighboring countries. The main activity - Ural retrofitting vehicles that due to its high permeability and reliability have won recognition in many industries: forestry, agriculture, oil and gas production, defense, construction, mining and others.
    Own production, allowing to keep affordable prices and to carry out large orders for special equipment or accessories with the maximum benefit for the consumer. Services provided for the conversion and retrofitting of special equipment, as well as its maintenance.
    We have a wide range of special equipment, there are stocks. Purchase of construction equipment leasing! Call by phone 8 (919) 301-49-35 or on the website [url] www.allianceavto74.ru [/ url] - Sergey Volokytin
    Well, according to Google translate this is what it is. Thanks Sergey I guess.

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    bought young tarlach bag doll box off housing for 4.9mill because i couldnt find nay in belvast

now they're all over for under 3mill x.x just found one for 2 x.x
     #F7FDF5

Guilty Syliara is a Nation Alchemist Syliara is a Nation Alchemist Syliara is a Nation Alchemist Syliara is a Nation Alchemist Syliara is a Nation Alchemist Syliara is a Nation Alchemist Syliara is a Nation Alchemist Syliara is a Nation Alchemist Syliara's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Something
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Archery
    Guild
    ItsAGuild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Puriteee
    Type
    Lynn
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold

They werent much considering it was an almost dead skillset but they had a lot of sentimental value, ok nexon ill quit.

The Assassin Yanm the shadow hero Yanm the shadow hero Yanm the shadow hero Yanm the shadow hero Yanm's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Yanm
    Total Level
    12xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Carpentry
    Guild
    Night
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Yanm
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Making Dragon Scales, 99%. Fucking failed. It ate up 2 of my 3 scales, so it's 4/5 scales made. I had 15 total. Ahhhh, I haven't been this sad in awhile.

You fools would dare to challenge the king of light and darkness? So you choose to do and so you shall feel my wrath!

Goals: r1 Carp (x), r1 Shock (x), r1 Meteor (r3), r1 Bullet Storm (x), Learn Crisis Escape (), Learn Elemental Wave (), r1 smithing (rf), r1 Enchant (rB), Master Gunner (Champ), Master Adventurer (Wise)

Anak's Knight Fabian the adult Fabian the adult Fabian the adult Fabian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Whitebeard
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    I went into Alban training ground to finish up Tailoring. I was 1000% ready. Everything was accounted for. Then my tailoring kit broke. I was like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU", but then I remembered you could log out and log back in if you did it within 5 mins or something. I then went ahead and searched frantically through my pets's inventories for remote bank coupons. I found 4 total. So I deposited my tailoring kit, logged into my giant and went to repair it, then went back and stored it in the bank. Well, this gave me another 10 dura to work with, but I still had thousands of tailoring requirements left. I just said fuck it, fuck double rainbow, fuck tailoring, fuck it. I went to sleep around 3am (had work at 7am), but left my computer on just in case I could pull something off. I then woke up 3 hours later without any time to tailor inside alban at all, so I just went to work and left the laptop on.

During work it hit me: why the fuck am I depending on the bank when I have pets with shared inventory?

I got home with hopes of finishing tailoring just to find myself at login screen due to some error.

HUEHEUEHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHEUHEUHEUEHEUHEUEHEUHEUHEUEHU EHUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUHEUE.

tldr: I'm a dumbass.
    I order you to click these adorable Pokemons!

+ Reply to Thread